Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,228 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Mystery Of Advance Praise. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Of Advance Praise. (352 Views)

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Checkout A Nairalander's Cultural Praise Sunday Attire / Revelation: The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Advance Praise. by uchkochi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
THE MYSTERY OF ADVANCE PRAISE.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PRAISE GOD FOR? NAME IT AND START PRAISING GOD IN ADVANCE.

Your attitude determines your altitude, your understanding determines your experience. Some people wait until God does something before giving Him thanks. Others give God thanks in anticipation. So at this moment take note of your expectations, either in your heart or on paper and start praising God for it. Psalm 150. As the LORD lives as you practise this truth, your testimony will begin to knock at your door in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Of Advance Praise. by Wuuworld(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Amen!!! #wonders of praises!
Re: The Mystery Of Advance Praise. by psucc(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
God forbid that a stone will rise to praise my God when am alive.

For He alone is God and forever shall be. I love Him and had like Joshua of old pledged that for me and NY household, we will praise Jehovah.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing A Church Leader Or Pastor Ever Did To You? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of March 2015 / Dont Get Off The Train While Going Through The Tunnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.