Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is 'sports Bet' A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is 'sports Bet' A Sin? (593 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Is Sports Betting A Sin? / Biko!!! Is Sports Betting A Sin.. (2) (3) (4)

Is 'sports Bet' A Sin? by Xcozee(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Before I start, let me wish all Nigerians a peaceful and credible elections!

I found my self in an environment where placing sports bet is not just a habit but a way young guys believe is a way of hustling for a living! Well I'm not excluded, because I'm also a veteran when it comes to sports betting!
My GF and my mum keep telling me to stop it, insisting that its a sin before God, but when I ask for a backup from the Bible they will say...'I will get the passage 4u later'.
Pls my question is... 'IS IT REALLY A SIN?'.
Opinion please.
Re: Is 'sports Bet' A Sin? by Mattpopson101: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1165727/kindly-advise-sports-betting-sin
Old Post..

As for me
no it is all a bad habit of spending money

Poll: Your Pick ?? (picture) / Faith Fighting / Few of The Reasons, Why I Hate Going To Church.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5