Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit (48925 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy gods wey never reach 40....
lol@ ram horn with red cloth.

Skako:
is that ur incantation? U are fool,big fool i tot u go show me ur ram horn with red cloth

ur gods is nothing but cave

can ur gods talk?

U and ur gods are fool@40
cheesy
Skako:
is that ur incantation? U are fool,big fool i tot u go show me ur ram horn with red cloth

ur gods is nothing but cave

can ur gods talk?

U and ur gods are fool@40
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Slimzjoe(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
when I did my own, peeps Shouted GAY !!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by otosa(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Firefire:
How does this stopped Jonathan from winning the Presidential election and becoming Nigeria President till 2019?

God bless the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade. Iku baba yeye, Alase ekeji orisha... kabiesiooooooooooooo

GEJ please don't abuse the recent powers conferred on you by the Yoruba deities. (Awon igba irunmole)

God bless Nigeria.

GEJ till 2019!
Correct yourself Oni of Ife is not Iku baba Yeye. Only Alafin of Oyo has that name. Eku Baba Yeye, Omo iku ti ku oogbodo pa, Omo arun ti arun ogbodo se, Omo ofo tofo ogbodo se, Ojo pa sekere Omo atiba.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
there are places and things you will do outside the grace of God and Christ will just be looking at you cos He will not break his own words...respect the people in authority cos God placed them there and No man can receive anything except its given to him from above....be careful I take my own culture and those of other passionately....value conflicts are those you dont solve easily.....study the Word and know it!

Lilknight:
i wonder o, bro wetin me expect na jst ur "tufiakwa" back to sender. Dnt d guy knws dat pple are licensed to dia own opinion$ and wat u sd dint even warrant such unreasonable words. #No hard feelings. No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper in Jesus name
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Skako

praxisnetworks:
will pardon you for now.....next time be careful you dont refer to someone like the Ooni as old cargo....nexttime if you do .....but am sure thre wont be a next time from you!

leave him ...

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by PastorOla1: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
PDP has failed. We need to change PDP @ d centre. GEJ is a victim of PDP Bad policies. A change @ d centre will help us greatly. It is time 4 PDP to learn from their failure. VOTE 4 APC. VOTE 4 CHANGE.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
am for GMB has the King asked you to vote 4 anyone by campaigning or ringing a bell or sponsoring advertorials?

the act and deeds of these kings showcase an adverts and appending a partisan ideology, in other words, these kings are directly endorsement Gej and pdp and their illiterate loyalists will not vote wisely
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
if Buhari visits tomorrow he will also receive him.

HsLBroker:
the act and deeds of these kings showcase an adverts and appending a partisan ideology, in other words, these kings are directly endorsement Gej and pdp and their illiterate loyalists will not vote wisely
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Phargbemmy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
kunlesehan:

pls forgive him, he knows not.

That stupid omo ale jatijati yen needs to be taught some lessons, go read what happened to bode thomas when he couldnt control uis tongue and I pray u dont end up the way he did. #ode

3 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Femisol(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...that may have been done by a naughty grandchild grin or young wife grin
This guy you funny gan
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
this is how you put yourself in matters you know nothing about and become barren for life... angry angry angry angry

Peppyluv:
cheesy cheesy gods wey never reach 40....
lol@ ram horn with red cloth.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Firefire(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
otosa:
Correct yourself Oni of Ife is not Iku baba Yeye. Only Alafin of Oyo has that name. Eku Baba Yeye, Omo iku ti ku oogbodo pa, Omo arun ti arun ogbodo se, Omo ofo tofo ogbodo se, Ojo pa sekere Omo atiba.

Okay.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by MrDoGood(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Skako:
This oba no get good advisers at all,what is this one?fashon or what

old kago

oba vote buhari to change that ur rubbish
You're a fool. It's you who is an old cargo

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Skako

u don calm down now?hope u won consalt ur gods bcs of me if u do,u just dey wast ur tym
but that comedy wey u call incantation na for u hooooo
bcs light and darkness are diff

search for true God and worship him

4 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Lilknight(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
there are places and things you will do outside the grace of God and Christ will just be looking at you cos He will not break his own words...respect the people in authority cos God placed them there and No man can receive anything except its given to him from above....be careful I take my own culture and those of other passionately....value conflicts are those you dont solve easily.....study the Word and know it!

so because u respect a culture or u passionate abt it now gives u d ordersity to curse anoda fellow, who are u to side ooni of ife are u God...y dnt u leave God to judge evry1 according to his/her doing. Bro no hard feelings, wah u did is totally wrong, dat skako guy is entitled to his own opinion. Even believers shdnt slam atheist 4 nt believing talkless of cursing dem.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
if Buhari visits tomorrow he will also receive him.

not by point with opa ase (staff of power) which can't force me to vote or any literate Nigerian, I'm not a politician.but I like seeing things from different angle.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
this is how you put yourself in matters you know nothing about and become barren for life... angry angry angry angry

shey u be God? Fool at ,,,,,,,,
fill the gap with ur age

3 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
you dont desecrate people's culture/values ....read about Bode Thomas, Navy Capt Onyearugbulem....and he is lucky am one of the people that talked...there r still many here who have not commented but....whatever way its better for him to apologize seriously and remove his offensive post ASAP!

Lilknight:
so because u respect a culture or u passionate abt it now gives u d ordersity to curse anoda fellow, who are u to side ooni of ife are u God...y dnt u leave God to judge evry1 according to his/her doing. Bro no hard feelings, wah u did is totally wrong, dat skako guy is entitled to his own opinion. Even believers shdnt slam atheist 4 nt believing talkless of cursing dem.
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Phargbemmy:

That stupid omo ale jatijati yen needs to be taught some lessons, go read what happened to bode thomas when he couldnt control uis tongue and I pray u dont end up the way he did. #ode
do ur wosre idol worshipper

2 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
you are unrepentant and see nothing wrong in that offensive post of yours....okay...the name one will call his child .....those that the gods and even God wants to destroy He first makes them deaf to reason....am not troubled as long as you talk to ur father like that...

Skako:
shey u be God? Fool at ,,,,,,,,
fill the gap with ur age
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by olayinex(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
tociano009:
your papa, omo ale
guy haha watin u b his son
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by tociano009(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Skako:
ho boy go sleep shey u know shey u go,go school 2mowo
Thanks for reminding me, I have 2 hours work early tomorrow
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
you dont desecrate people's culture/values ....read about Bode Thomas, Navy Capt Onyearugbulem....and he is lucky am one of the people that talked...there r still many here who have not commented but....whatever way its better for him to apologize seriously and remove his offensive post ASAP!

instead of me to die na u go die u can try ham

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by DinoAnnberry(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...that may have been done by a naughty grandchild grin or young wife grin

Na lie. Na jazz jarew grin
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
do I have to try anything? ....you are doomed already cool even the Holy Bible says so...

Skako:
instead of me to die na u go die u can try ham
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Skako:
That the respected Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade is a fashionista might be stating the obvious. He has a unique way of dressing with flamboyance and panache. As the monarch is getting old, many would have thought his fashion sense might slow down, but this may not be the case after all. Pictures emanating from the meeting of some monarchs with President Goodluck Jonathan recently has revealed the Ooni in another light. Oba Sijuwade was spotted wearing colorful nail polish to conform with his attire’s shade of colors. Your comments are welcome

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid

Many of those men are gay

1 Like

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:

like your barren mother and sisters. adopted fool. i shouldnt laugh at funny comments abi.if it was an Igbo king you all would have been here laughing and abusing an entire tribe. insecured fools.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by praxisnetworks: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
It shall be well with you...all you do shall prosper...all your enemies shall bow to you...you shall be honored within and outside the shores of this country Nigeria!!

Firefire:
How does this stopped Jonathan from winning the Presidential election and becoming Nigeria President till 2019?

God bless His Imperial Majesty Alayeluwa Oba Okunade Sijuwade Olubuse II OONI of Ife, Alase ekeji orisha... kabiesiooooooooooooo

GEJ please don't abuse the recent powers conferred on you by the Yoruba deities. (Awon igba irunmole)

God bless Nigeria.

GEJ till 2019!
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Skako(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
do I have to try anything? ....you are doomed already cool even the Holy Bible says so...

pls i want u to try ur power fist bfor mine pls i dey expect u hooo

if i start with u know haaa u go blame yr self
u go know shey na person dem they call skako
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Mufasa27(m): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
I don't think that paint on his finger are there for fashion,he is a traditional ruler,that paint can signify a lot things...
Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Firefire(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
praxisnetworks:
It shall be well with you...all you do shall prosper...all your enemies shall bow to you...you shall be honored within and outside the shores of this country Nigeria!!

Amen and you too!

GEJ till 2019!

Re: Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit by Phargbemmy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Skako:
do ur wosre idol worshipper

I can never join words with you cos it has clearly shown that U r one stupid, unintelligent, unrepentant idiot who couldnt discern correction from confrontations. #ode just dont take this ur stupidity to where U will be nailed by the words of ur mouth. Or the ur bible did not teach you to bridle and guide ur tongue or did it not teach you to give to czar what belongs to czar! its ur kinds that test God with their stupidity. Could u remember that daniel who got into the ibadan zooo hoping to speak with a lion, U saw what happened to him?, Oh sorry u were not even born then! #idiota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting / Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.