Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) (809 Views)

Photos From Footballer Emmanuel Echiejile's Wedding / Who's Your Favourite Football Player Of 2016? / 10 Years Back, Who Was Your Favourite Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) by bodmarxchrys(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
A lot of dudes derive joy in watching football games infact in a whole season they don't miss any of the match their favourite team plays. so after all the 'watching', there must be a player you like best. talking about me: i so much like COUTINHO of liverpool, a brazilian. there is dis joy i feel when i see him on d pitch of play, he is good looking nd also i like his hairstyles. ama manchester united fan though, if am to pick someone from the team, then it is ANDER HERERRA
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) by EngrRolly(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Goodluck ebele jonathan
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
1. no one in the history of round leather has done wat Ronaldinho did, the king himself.
2. baba zidane a highly respected footballer.
3. as cr7 wat it takes to move from one club to another and still proof your self to be d world best.
4. lionel messi the one you i use to referred to as wizkid. gave him number four because he never tried wat others did. if ronaldo remain in man u God knows how many goals he wuld av by now. to prove to me u ar gud you av to travel.
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
1. Ronaldinho I dint knw how to describe this guy, still updating is move from the mexico league.
2. baba zidane a highly respected footballer. from club to club and help france win worldcup
3. as cr7 wat it takes to move from one club to another and still proof your self to be d world best. EPL to La liga planning to go france.
4. lionel messi the one you i use to referred to as wizkid. trophy award and goals. always infront but we all know wat happens wen u stick to a club.
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) by bodmarxchrys(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
EngrRolly:
Goodluck ebele jonathan
of PDP FC
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) by EngrRolly(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
bodmarxchrys:
of PDP FC
hw did u knw his club? U must be vry clever. Ok what wing does he play
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) by Ukeachu1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
the most exciting player rite now to me is a man whose name literally spells danger.HAZARD. I only hope d refs protect him more. so I can enjoy my money more watchin him
Re: Who Is/are Your Favourite Footballer(s) by Greatihex(m): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2015
Ukeachu1:
the most exciting player rite now to me is a man whose name literally spells danger.HAZARD. I only hope d refs protect him more. so I can enjoy my money more watchin him
you have said it all. Anytime he is nt in his best, dat match that day no dy satisfy me even if we won it.

(1) (Reply)

Exactly 35 Years Ago,Nigeria Won Her First AFCON Title / Open Letter From Manchester United Fans To Chelsea Fans / Open Letter To Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.