Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Do I Import Used Engines To Nigeria?????? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do I Import Used Engines To Nigeria?????? (1298 Views)

How Do I Import Cars To Nigeria? Is Anyone Supplying Imported New Cars? / In Need Of Used Toyota & Bmw Engines To Buy / I Want To Ship Car Engines To Naija, Buyers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Import Used Engines To Nigeria?????? by RMI(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2009
Anybody in the house with information about engine importation.

I live in the UK and i have got easy access to a lot of engines especially the Japanese vehicles.

I was just wondering what part of the engine do i need to send to naija to be able to sell.

Will the engine blocks be all i need to send to naija (i.e. with the gaskets, valves and seals in place)?

Or do i need to send it with every thing that is attached to the engine like the sensors, alternators etc?

Anybody here with personal experience of this business?

I need any info i can get urgently. Thanks.

Also, what price can i be expecting for about 20 to 25 engines (strictly Hondas, Toyotas & Peugeot 406 engines)?

Any information will be much appreciated.

Cheers.
Re: How Do I Import Used Engines To Nigeria?????? by KA24DETT(m): 3:25am On Feb 27, 2009
if u can get hold of the 2.4l HONDA engines, does sell very fast in Nigeria,
Re: How Do I Import Used Engines To Nigeria?????? by adexfem(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2009
@RMI, the complete engine block is what we normally buy in naija, we still retain other things like alternator, ignition etc except if they are faulty, but you can also send them.
I can help you with the clearing of the container here in Nigeria though.
you can reach me at adexfem@yahoo.co.uk
cheers.
Re: How Do I Import Used Engines To Nigeria?????? by jubar007: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2009
RMI pls an u mail me on sean9012001@yahoo.com, i need to ask you some questions, pls i would appreciate it alot.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Avalon. 2007 Just Arrived: Luxury / 2004 Bmw 3 Series(reg. In Dec 2009) 4 Sale----1.4m / Conversion Of Manual Windows To Power And Central Lock In Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.