Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Jihadi John Is After All Is Just Another Muslim Lunatic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihadi John Is After All Is Just Another Muslim Lunatic (754 Views)

Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head / ‘jihadi John’ Apologizes To His Family / MEET Jihadi John - CURRENT World's Most Wanted Man(isis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jihadi John Is After All Is Just Another Muslim Lunatic by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
I have encountered several threads on line including here on Nairaland where some deluded taqiyya lying marafarkers want us to believe that "Jihadi John" who happens to be the masked butcher and poster child of ISIS as being an MI5 agent and Christian.

The deluded rag head terrorist apologist hinge their argument on Jihadi John's designated code name among intelligence outfits who were tasked at revealing the masked butcher. Their argument is the reference "John".

I did not bother to debate with these fools because if they had any sense in that their koran carrying skull case they would know that "John" refers to "John Doe" which is used by criminal investigators on the trail of identifying an unknown male suspect or victim.

The only reason I bothered to make this thread is to bring to the taqiyya lying marafarkers the "good news" that Jihadi John has been identified.

Jihadi John has been identified as Mohammed Emwazi and he is a second generation muslim born to Kuwaiti immigrants.

[img]http://thenypost.files./2015/02/2-photojohn.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1[/img]
http://nypost.com/2015/03/07/jihadi-john-apologizes-to-his-family/
Re: Jihadi John Is After All Is Just Another Muslim Lunatic by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
More Good News!

In response to the recent taqiyya being circulated that ISIS fighters are not Muslims, the German authorities have revealed that 650 German muslims mainly drawn from immigrant population have since joined ISIS.

http://m.thelocal.de/20150306/interior-minister-more-germans-joining-isis-jihad
Re: Jihadi John Is After All Is Just Another Muslim Lunatic by aresa: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
And you are just another religious bigot. .
Re: Jihadi John Is After All Is Just Another Muslim Lunatic by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
aresa:
And you are just another religious bigot. .

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer, I am very proud to be a bigot if it means exposing lying taqiyya marafarkers and terrorist apologists like your azz whiffing self.

fool
Re: Jihadi John Is After All Is Just Another Muslim Lunatic by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 09, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
I have encountered several threads on line including here on Nairaland where some deluded taqiyya lying marafarkers want us to believe that "Jihadi John" who happens to be the masked butcher and poster child of ISIS as being an MI5 agent and Christian.

The deluded rag head terrorist apologist hinge their argument on Jihadi John's designated code name among intelligence outfits who were tasked at revealing the masked butcher. Their argument is the reference "John".

I did not bother to debate with these fools because if they had any sense in that their koran carrying skull case they would know that "John" refers to "John Doe" which is used by criminal investigators on the trail of identifying an unknown male suspect or victim.

The only reason I bothered to make this thread is to bring to the taqiyya lying marafarkers the "good news" that Jihadi John has been identified.

Jihadi John has been identified as Mohammed Emwazi and he is a second generation muslim born to Kuwaiti immigrants.

[img]http://thenypost.files./2015/02/2-photojohn.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1[/img]
http://nypost.com/2015/03/07/jihadi-john-apologizes-to-his-family/

Mohammed eh kwa
A befitting name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihadi John Is After All Is Just Another Muslim Lunatic by ednut1(m): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2015
islam is a cursed religion. during my stint in d uk. i lived in an area dominated by immigrants. the indians always faced their studies or businesses. bt d pakistani, iraqi ,kuwaiti kids also show signs of fanatism. jihadi John wud shud die soon. bastard
Re: Jihadi John Is After All Is Just Another Muslim Lunatic by Afroconnect: 5:53am On Mar 09, 2015
What a religion...how can a religion breed such hate and calamity to the world?

World leaders should wake up and take a decisive action against these Islamists-better to nuke some parts of the globe so others continue living as free men. The aim of Islam is to make us all zombies,followers of a false teaching filled with evil and perversion...the world rther blows up in a Nuclear calamity thn for me to follow and live by a false religion.

(1) (Reply)

The Mistakes I Will Be Glad To Make / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / See Reasons Why Buhari Should Not Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.