Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

How To Get Chubby Cheeks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get Chubby Cheeks (7168 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love Fat/chubby Ladies / Checkout These Adorable Pictures Of Chubby Bride's Maids, Really Sexy / 3 Smart Ways To Reduce Chubby Cheeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Chubby Cheeks by stellytwinkle(f): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Your cheeks have a huge impact on how you look. Chubby cheeks create a youthful appearance, high cheekbones are considered attractive by many and saggy cheeks are often a sign of aging.

One’s face looks fuller at a younger age due to the presence of subcutaneous fat under the skin. This fat is especially located along the cheeks, giving the face a healthy and chubby appearance.

The subcutaneous fat reduces with age, resulting in saggy cheeks and an older-looking appearance. A sunken, sallow face can occur for a variety of reasons and many find it unattractive.
Sponsored links

Most babies have chubby cheeks that give them an innocent and beautiful look. Now, many adults prefer chubby cheeks to maintain a youthful appearance.

Trying to get chubby cheeks does not mean piling up fat on your face. You can achieve it by toning your facial skin. A few natural techniques, exercises and home remedies can give your cheeks a plumper and chubby look.

how to get chubby cheeks

Here are the top 6 ways to get chubby cheeks.
1. Facial Yoga

Facial yoga is the best way to get chubby cheeks and lift sagging skin. It helps produce collagen and elastin, both of which make your skin firm and help to plump up, lift and augment hollow cheeks.

Place both forefingers in line with the flare of your nostrils just under the apex of your cheekbones. Make small, firm outward circles in the cheek depression for 1 to 2 minutes.
Next, place both forefingers on either side of your nose on the smile furrows, about ½ inch from the outer corners of your lips. Do small, outward circles with your fingertips for 1 to 2 minutes.
Finally, place both forefingers on the hinges of your jaw. Make small, firm upward circles in this depression for 1 to 2 minutes.
Repeat this complete facial yoga routine a few times a day.

You can also do facial exercises such as cheek presses and cheek lifts to tone your cheek muscles.
2. Blow Balloons

You can also blow balloons to work out your cheek muscles. The process of blowing into a balloon puffs up your cheeks, which in turn helps build up the muscles to add beef to your cheeks.

Blow into a balloon with your mouth.
Hold your puffed-up cheeks for 1 minute before letting out the air.
Do this 5 or 6 times each day.

You can even perform this exercise by blowing into imaginary balloons.
3. Olive Oil

Olive oil is a time-tested remedy to get chubby cheeks. It contains healthy, monounsaturated fats that aid in maintaining healthy and supple skin. Olive oil works as the perfect moisturizer for dry skin and ensures soft skin. It also helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines.

Consume 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil daily.
Use warm olive oil to massage your cheeks in an upward direction for 5 to 10 minutes twice daily.

4. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera has natural skin-tightening properties that help get rid of sagging cheeks and also promote skin elasticity. Moreover, the antioxidants in aloe Vera prevent damage caused by free radicals and boost collagen production to give you younger-looking skin.

Massage your cheeks with fresh aloe Vera gel using circular motions for 10 minutes. Allow it to sit for another 10 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Do this twice daily.
Another option is to drink juice prepared from 2 tablespoons of aloe Vera gel once daily.

5. Fenugreek

Fenugreek can also help you get chubby yet firm cheeks. It has vitamins and antioxidants that combat free-radical damage and help promote smooth and healthy skin.

Mix 1 tablespoon of fenugreek powder with a little water to make a thick paste. Apply the paste on your cheeks and massage gently. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy once daily.
Another option is to massage your cheeks with fenugreek oil 1 or 2 times daily.

6. Shea Butter

Shea butter is high in fatty acids that can help improve the elasticity of the skin. Moreover, the vitamin E in Shea butter helps tighten the skin to give your cheeks a firm yet chubby appearance.

Rub some Shea butter onto your cheeks and massage in an upward and circular motion for 10 minutes. Allow it to sit for 15 minutes, then wash it off with water. Use this remedy a few times a week.
Prepare a thick mixture with one cup of melted Shea butter and ¾ cup of granulated sugar. Store it in the refrigerator until it becomes solid. Apply it on your wet face and massage using gentle circular motions for 5 minutes. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Follow this remedy daily before taking your daily bath or shower.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by Glowstone(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
I wish all our ladies a chubby cheek no matter how dry yours was cool

click like to claim winkwink

1 Like

Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by stellytwinkle(f): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Glowstone:
I wish all our ladies a chubby cheek no matter how dry yours was cool

click like to claim winkwink
wish granted
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2015
While some of us wish to be less chubby....What an irony..

1 Like

Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by stellytwinkle(f): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Brandnew2:
While some of us wish to be less chubby....What an irony..
One man's meat is another man's poison
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by Glowstone(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lalasticlala homepage please
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
stellytwinkle:
One man's meat is another man's poison
I guess you don't appreciate what you've got till you've lost it....I'm getting less chubby now...lol!
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by stellytwinkle(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Brandnew2:

I guess you don't appreciate what you've got till you've lost it....I'm getting less chubby now...lol!
A cow doesnt knw the value of its tail until it is cut off.
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
stellytwinkle:
A cow doesnt knw the value of its tail until it is cut off.
grin
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by abbydulcet(f): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
stellytwinkle:

Your cheeks have a huge impact on how you look. Chubby cheeks create a youthful appearance, high cheekbones are considered attractive by many and saggy cheeks are often a sign of aging.

One’s face looks fuller at a younger age due to the presence of subcutaneous fat under the skin. This fat is especially located along the cheeks, giving the face a healthy and chubby appearance.

The subcutaneous fat reduces with age, resulting in saggy cheeks and an older-looking appearance. A sunken, sallow face can occur for a variety of reasons and many find it unattractive.
Sponsored links

Most babies have chubby cheeks that give them an innocent and beautiful look. Now, many adults prefer chubby cheeks to maintain a youthful appearance.

Trying to get chubby cheeks does not mean piling up fat on your face. You can achieve it by toning your facial skin. A few natural techniques, exercises and home remedies can give your cheeks a plumper and chubby look.

how to get chubby cheeks

Here are the top 6 ways to get chubby cheeks.
1. Facial Yoga

Facial yoga is the best way to get chubby cheeks and lift sagging skin. It helps produce collagen and elastin, both of which make your skin firm and help to plump up, lift and augment hollow cheeks.

Place both forefingers in line with the flare of your nostrils just under the apex of your cheekbones. Make small, firm outward circles in the cheek depression for 1 to 2 minutes.
Next, place both forefingers on either side of your nose on the smile furrows, about ½ inch from the outer corners of your lips. Do small, outward circles with your fingertips for 1 to 2 minutes.
Finally, place both forefingers on the hinges of your jaw. Make small, firm upward circles in this depression for 1 to 2 minutes.
Repeat this complete facial yoga routine a few times a day.

You can also do facial exercises such as cheek presses and cheek lifts to tone your cheek muscles.
2. Blow Balloons

You can also blow balloons to work out your cheek muscles. The process of blowing into a balloon puffs up your cheeks, which in turn helps build up the muscles to add beef to your cheeks.

Blow into a balloon with your mouth.
Hold your puffed-up cheeks for 1 minute before letting out the air.
Do this 5 or 6 times each day.

You can even perform this exercise by blowing into imaginary balloons.
3. Olive Oil

Olive oil is a time-tested remedy to get chubby cheeks. It contains healthy, monounsaturated fats that aid in maintaining healthy and supple skin. Olive oil works as the perfect moisturizer for dry skin and ensures soft skin. It also helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines.

Consume 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil daily.
Use warm olive oil to massage your cheeks in an upward direction for 5 to 10 minutes twice daily.

4. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera has natural skin-tightening properties that help get rid of sagging cheeks and also promote skin elasticity. Moreover, the antioxidants in aloe Vera prevent damage caused by free radicals and boost collagen production to give you younger-looking skin.

Massage your cheeks with fresh aloe Vera gel using circular motions for 10 minutes. Allow it to sit for another 10 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Do this twice daily.
Another option is to drink juice prepared from 2 tablespoons of aloe Vera gel once daily.

5. Fenugreek

Fenugreek can also help you get chubby yet firm cheeks. It has vitamins and antioxidants that combat free-radical damage and help promote smooth and healthy skin.

Mix 1 tablespoon of fenugreek powder with a little water to make a thick paste. Apply the paste on your cheeks and massage gently. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy once daily.
Another option is to massage your cheeks with fenugreek oil 1 or 2 times daily.

6. Shea Butter

Shea butter is high in fatty acids that can help improve the elasticity of the skin. Moreover, the vitamin E in Shea butter helps tighten the skin to give your cheeks a firm yet chubby appearance.

Rub some Shea butter onto your cheeks and massage in an upward and circular motion for 10 minutes. Allow it to sit for 15 minutes, then wash it off with water. Use this remedy a few times a week.
Prepare a thick mixture with one cup of melted Shea butter and ¾ cup of granulated sugar. Store it in the refrigerator until it becomes solid. Apply it on your wet face and massage using gentle circular motions for 5 minutes. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Follow this remedy daily before taking your daily bath or shower.

didnt grab no 1
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by stellytwinkle(f): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
abbydulcet:
didnt grab no 1
just read it all over carefully. Its self explanatory

1 Like

Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by corisande: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2015
sheabutter don turn miracle oil
lol , use at your own risk. by the time pimples design your cheeks,you go know say na waste of time!

sheabutter also works for poison/otapiapia

1 Like

Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by stellytwinkle(f): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2015
corisande:
sheabutter don turn miracle oil
lol , use at your own risk. by the time pimples design your cheeks,you go know say na waste of time!

sheabutter also works for poison/otapiapia
Shea butter known as "ori" is a natural product that not only cleanses but exfoliates your skin.
If it were to be dangerous, producers wont be mixing it in body cream, hair cream and drugs.
So please, try to make enquires before commenting, afterall we are in the jet age.
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by corisande: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
stellytwinkle:
Shea butter known as "ori" is a natural product that not only cleanses but exfoliates your skin.
If it were to be dangerous, producers wont be mixing it in body cream, hair cream and drugs.
So please, try to make enquires before commenting, afterall we are in the jet age.

Don't quote me next time if you'll sound ignorant
Search for sheabutter on nl and you'll see different people with different stories of sheabutter.
E remain to tell person to use sheabutter for afo osisagrin
I use sheabutter
it works for my hair
I also use on my skin
BUT sheabutter on the face causes pimples ; my experience
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by stellytwinkle(f): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shea butter giving you pimples is because of your skin type. I'v actually used it before without any pimple or sort. So next time you are commenting, try to be specific, not talking as if it does it to all.
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by seanblaise(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where am looking for how to reduce my chicks...pls tell us how to do it..
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by stellytwinkle(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2015
seanblaise:
Where am looking for how to reduce my chicks...pls tell us how to do it..
I would crete a thread at 3pm on this topic because of you.
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by seanblaise(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
There is nothing good about having Chubby cheeks...it makes yhu look way richer than you actually are...After taking my bath in the morning , my cheeks tend to reduce but as soon as the stress of the day takes its turn on me, yhu begin to notice the Cheeks...My director even called me a "beautiful" man and I wished the ground would open and swallow me that day...

1 Like

Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by vinotinto5: 2:17am On Aug 16, 2018
This can be achieved via facial yoga. Facial yoga entails exercising the face in various forms.
Facial yoga exercises entail a sequence of exercises that assure to perform for your face what yoga equally performs for your body: tone & relax muscles.
In line with https://naturesgist.com/2018/08/15/facial-yoga-exercises-for-natural-anti-ageing/, Facial Yoga clearly does not eliminate lines, but it can certainly turnaround the downward drift. The anti-ageing facial exercises method is also outlined to raise levels of elastin & collagen creation in the middle layer of the skin providing you with a smoother, tighter-looking, and more supple skin.
Re: How To Get Chubby Cheeks by stellytwinkle(f): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Learn different skills such as BAKING, FOOD PREPARATION, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS PRODUCTION (LIQUID SOAP, BAR SOAP, IZAL, DETTOL e.t.c) , SMALL CHOPS MAKING, BEAD WORKS, CROCHETING, KNITTING, EMBROIDERY, ART AND CRAFTS. e.tc. through my Facebook group:

Here's the link below:

GROUP LINK

https://m./2000126483587323?multi_permalinks=2381434565456511%2C2381054705494497%2C2381047495495218%2C2381047035495264%2C2381022428831058&notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1564934121901902&ref=m_notif

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Styles 2022 : Latest Ankara Long Gown Styles For All Body Type / Salvatore Ferragamo Belts And Gucci Belts / What Is Your Best Perfume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.