Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels (24146 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by M4gunners: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Hahaha so for 20 years ago GMB started farming with 150 Cows till today he still has 150 Cows isn't it ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by saintchyco: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2015
i am shocked about the comments of APC people on this forum
firstly No one declared anyone a winner at this Debate so we should be mindful of what we say
and secondly i love the way the Debate ended everyone hugging and shaking each other for me that the waY FORWARD

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by knuckbuck(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2015
You can not present lies as fact. Lies will be lies. The size controlled by Boko Haram is no where near the size of Belgium!!! The whole of Borno state is barely larger than Belgium. Boko Haram controlled very few local govts not up to quarter of the whole of Borno State. Please stop peddling lies as fact. The fact that people in Europe and elsewhere mistake the fact that the Boko Haram terrorists controlled part and not all of Borno State should not make us agree with them. We are in Nigeria and we all know the truth. Never present lies as facts. Lies will remain lies.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by vanilson(m): 8:15am On Mar 09, 2015
All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#! Buhari and Osinbajo. Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes he can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OJB, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continuity embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order7. Nigeria had no debt at all.8. Neglecting your children was a crime9. Littering the public place was a crime10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land13. Our economy was NOT running on generator14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation. #ihavedecided to vote for #change#

12 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Jarus(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2015
charix:
With all the running around ayedee would do in Nigeria concerning the elections, I hope he finds time to visit Linda Ikeji? She really needs the pounding only he can deliver, teehehehehe.

On topic: I do not care about youth supporters. I want to see the main candidates themselves answer questions.

To think the guy flew in from NYC because of this debate and could only engage in shouting match

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by agabusta: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2015
shaddi:

Men!!!.. Its about 1:30am my laughter was so hard that my neighbours have to force my gate open to know if am still sane undecided cos I have woken the whole estate with laugh grin, this PDP guys where totaly out of fact and groove.... I have to watch it over again. Mbok ette. ... Mbok nah!!! grin

Sai Buhari boys
Sai APC
Sai Change

Wow, same thing happened to me. I laughed so hard at about 1am, my wife woke up frightened and later got angry when she realised it is the same nairaland that she has always been complaining about. grin

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by dre11(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2015
After watching the show live......

I have lost every iota of respect for ayedee....
He is a noise maker and he believe he can bamboos us like he nearly did to Linda
Even ebuka was thinking their is going to be some physical browl

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Ryabcool(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2015
brownlord:

Remove sentiment and see things from a different view.

What simple english are you talking about? Yet you will defend Buhari should anyone says he is illiterate with his accent
what sentiment? And what different view? I was expecting to hear plans for the next four years by the incumbent president, I got nothing. If they didn't bring anything to the table, why should I look at a different angle and what other angle is there to look at?

The clear spewing of sentiments was obviously done by koto aye. Tell him to remove sentiments, not me.

As for Buhari's English, you have shown yet again that you lack enough comprehension skills just like the debaters. What has buhari got to do with what we are talking about? Was buhari in this debate? All you know is to attack him. Was the president thrown personal attacks by the debaters? Nope. They stuck to the issues. And if you can't stick to the issues I raised up, then we have no reason to continue with this discussion

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Ryabcool(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Jarus:

To think the guy flew in from NYC because of this debate and could only engage in shouting match
I tire for the matter. The way he was so animated had me questioning his entire mentality. They say brilliance and intelligence are two different things. And this Koto Aye guy proved that saying right. He was absolutely brilliant in his brainless shouting match. He did what he knows how to do best. But the intelligence in his head? It was less than the balance in my fcmb account. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by dre11(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2015
knuckbuck:
[b]You can not present lies as fact. Lies will be lies. The size controlled by Boko Haram is no where near the size of Belgium!!! The whole of Borno state is barely larger than Belgium. Boko Haram controlled very few local govts not up to quarter of the whole of Borno State. Please stop peddling lies as fact. The fact that people in Europe and elsewhere mistake the fact that the Boko Haram terrorists controlled part and not all of Borno State should not make us agree with them. We are in Nigeria and we all know the truth. Never present lies as facts. Lies will remain lies.

This is for you

Boko Haram did not immediately claim the attack, but the Islamic insurgents have increasingly used young girls as human bombs as they carve an African “Caliphate” from the plains of northern Nigeria.

Today, Boko Haram controls about 20,000 square miles of territory - an area the size of Belgium.

Within this domain, the black flag of jihad flies over scores of towns and villages scattered across the neighbouring states of Borno and Yobe.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11337722/Boko-Haram-is-now-a-mini-Islamic-State-with-its-own-territory.html

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by josh21: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Martins301:
PDP people and their smelling lies. Reading some comments yesterday, I thought the APC guy was being flawed in the debate. Now the video has shown that PDP collected a lot of knock out punches and probably lost more of its members after the debate.

March 28th no too far again sha.

Sai Buhari
PDP will always win.This Mukhtar guy is an orator is he a fulani?I respect him.Hear how he demolished the APC and their stupid manifesto
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Sanchez01: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2015
saintchyco:
i am shocked about the comments of APC people on this forum
firstly No one declared anyone a winner at this debts so we should be mindful of what we say
and secondly i love the way the debt ended everyone hugging and shaking each other for me that the waY FORWARD
DEBATE, not debt. I quoted you because you used 'debt' twice.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by balakbalam: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2015
why did your grandpa Buhari didn't come for presidential debate when he was called, is because he knows he can not face jonathan and debate planners, Mmmmm, Abeg he too old to rule this country jarry, he wouldn't pick our call said Fashola the governor of Lagos state
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2015
The APC guys except Ikem killed it! So proud of APC. The three major ethnic groups were duly represented.
SAI BUHARI
SAI OSINBAJO

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by boma95(f): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2015
shaddi:

Men!!!.. Its about 1:30am my laughter was so hard that my neighbours have to force my gate open to know if am still sane undecided cos I have woken the whole estate with laugh grin, this PDP guys where totaly out of fact and groove.... I have to watch it over again. Mbok ette. ... Mbok nah!!! grin

Sai Buhari boys
Sai APC
Sai Change

Can I get it? cry
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by M4gunners: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Ademola thanks for the history u brought out. History were made to be remembered.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2015
No difference btw aydee the jpeg annotation expert and the gej thugs on nl

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by josh21: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2015
vanilson:
All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#! Buhari and Osinbajo. Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes he can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OJB, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continuity embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order7. Nigeria had no debt at all.8. Neglecting your children was a crime9. Littering the public place was a crime10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land13. Our economy was NOT running on generator14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation. #ihavedecided to vote for #change#
Retrogressive change? Brother I say no.I will go for transformation.Good people of Nigeria join me to vote for the peace maker and the transformer Dr GEJ.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by adewasco2k(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2015
So disappointed in ayeedee

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by itetemi: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2015
publisher:
LOL...as usual, an APC goon created this thread and flooded front page with pro-APC comments backed up by their 'LIKES' crew.
TEAM GEJ destroyed TEAM GMB...if you think i'm lying please watch the video.

just watched it and saw an embarrassed pdp

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by redcliff: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2015
knuckbuck:
PDP won all the rounds.
Question: What did Buhari do about the economy, agriculture and the youth during his brief stint to make us want to vote him? What did Buhari do for democracy during his brief stint as the Nigerian Head of state? Did Buhari have any time table to return nigeria back to democratic dispensation during his brief stint as head of state? Why should I vote Buhari? Why?!

Im sure you did not even watch the videos.. lol

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by alphalpha(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2015
watch dis later
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by AderibigbeAAA(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Any link where I can download the videos
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by knuckbuck(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2015
nefertitiram:

Do you know the size of belgium? Olodo

Do you know the size of Belgium? I will not belittle myself by insulting you like you did.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by silvertuke(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2015
Finally I have watch the debate.. There is no need to be bias.. APC totally won all the debate. The PDP Candidates were just talking out of point. But the APC Candidates were just calm, matured and prove a point. All PDP supporters are now behaving like FFK.. They came for a youth debate, instead of them to do the debate they came for, they were busy throwing insult at Buhari..

Ismaeel Ahmed really represented APC in a perfect manner unlike Mukhtar Daniyan that spent about 4mins at of 5mins to insult Buhari… well I don’t blame him, That is what they know how to do best..

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2015
standupguy:
In as much as I dislike APC presidential candidate here is my take.

First video...........draw
Second video.........APC
Third video.............PDP
Fourth video...........APC.

That guy Akin was APC star, he really caught Ayedee off guard.

The guy wan kill me with laugh with his facial expressions. " this is not a noise making exercise".....lol.

The third APC was really dull.

I totally agree with your verdict.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by lordTK(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2015
PDP won outlandishly... APC with white lies... PDP won! PDP winning since 1999. Congrats to team GEJ! #GEJ till Buhari believes Jesus is Lord!
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by knuckbuck(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2015
redcliff:

Im sure you did not even watch the videos.. lol

I watched the debate. A debate is to make you form an opinion for or against. They all had their points. The APC debaters had only ideas yanked from their imaginations that they can not tie or relate to their preferred candidate while the PDP debaters had facts and proofs to relate to their candidate. The PDP guys argued about what has been done by their candidate and how they hope to improve on it but but the APC guys had nothing on record for their candidates performance while in office. They had no leg to stand on but fantastic idea that anyone can come up with. The moderator even referred to it when he said the Presidential candidate had very little to say about improving the economy and agriculture. All the APC presidential candidate have always use was security and now that it is being tackled there is nothing more to say.
Now, over to you, did you watch the debate and if so give us your analysis.
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by helphelp: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2015
I give it to all of you...

I am highly impressed...
Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by dulux07(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2015
MOG1D1:
Anyone who thinks APC won this debate has problem understanding the English language or too idiotic to understand facts.
[size=15pt]
PDP remains the party of youths.[/size]

What has that got to do wit development, party of youth n lil or no progres, yar adua was weak, but he was able to do well in 2yrs, whether old or young, all we need is development.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels by EagleScribes: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2015
It was a great debate. I need two more:

Sambo vs Osinbajo

Mrs Jonathan vs Mrs Buhari

That will be ok by me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Discharges Dino Melaye Over False Information / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.