Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

The Mystery Behind Letter J - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mystery Behind Letter J (746 Views)

Can Anyone Resolve The Mystery Behind This? / Amina J. Mohammed As Profiled By The United Nations / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Behind Letter J by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 09, 2015
ALL NA CAMPAIGN
The best alphabet i like is ''J''
ok lets check its work.
''J'' Jehova woke up one day and ask who he
will send 2 deliver d world, ''J'' Jesus stood
up and say papa send me. and they started looking 4 ''J'' Joseph as his father.
they wia looking 4 a place 2 call his tribe and they find ''J'' Jew.
they started looking 4 a river where he will be baptised, they found river ''J'' Jordan.
they were in river jordan looking 4 ''J'' dat will baptise him, they find ''J'' John the baptist.
Even when a girl dance and her father asked
her 2 say her wish,and she said dat she need
d head of ''J'' john.
''J'' Judas iscariot betrayed ''J'' Jesus.
when he died, there is no body 2 bury
him and ''J'' joseph the arimaetea buried him. Now, Nigeria need 2 be redeemed and they
find ''J'' Jonathan.
If u believe in this God sent divine "J" vote GEJ TILL 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Behind Letter J by majamajic(m): 2:35am On Mar 09, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Mystery Behind Letter J by xreal: 4:32am On Mar 09, 2015
The last j said to deliver nigeria - spoilt the writeup.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Behind Letter J by enoqueen: 4:38am On Mar 09, 2015
I would av clapped for you but with the use of your last J undecided undecided
Re: The Mystery Behind Letter J by sarmiie(m): 4:48am On Mar 09, 2015
i didnt expect the 'j' for jonathan ending......but it made for a sweet punchline..

nice one, op
Re: The Mystery Behind Letter J by dgr8truth(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2015
xreal:
The last j said to deliver nigeria - spoilt the writeup.

Sorry.

You just don't want to see the correlation between the Js, because your mind is set already. GEJ may not deliver us but he is sure redeeming us.

GEJ has given me a reason to hope again in this country. He may not have lived up to your expectation, but nothing can be truer than the fact that he is doing his best; redeeming us from the lowest low past leaders have got us into, and that is the reason I will vote for him again.

Please for your info it is GEJtill2019 and help to tell others, even GMB and Tinubu. Shalom!
Re: The Mystery Behind Letter J by xreal: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
dgr8truth:

You just don't want to see the correlation between the Js, because your mind is set already. GEJ may not deliver us but he is sure redeeming us.

GEJ has given me a reason to hope again in this country. He may not have lived up to your expectation, but nothing can be truer than the fact that he is doing his best; redeeming us from the lowest low past leaders have got us into, and that is the reason I will vote for him again.

Please for your info it is GEJtill2019 and help to tell others, even GMB and Tinubu. Shalom!

Shalom.

BTW
Sai Buhar!!
Re: The Mystery Behind Letter J by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka Why? / Abia State House Of Assembly Seat Is A Family Race In Progress / Hilarious Photo Of GEJ And GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.