Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Free Soccer Picks For Punters. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Soccer Picks For Punters. (599 Views)

Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid / Daily Soccer Picks (dspicks) - High Odds Singles / Punters Rehab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Soccer Picks For Punters. by chrissy3(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2015
This is a free pick thread and its designed to give you an edge most of time due to the fact in punting nothing is %100 sure.The keys to punter is the elimination of greed,study and a little bit of luck but for me careful study and the elimination of greed wins the day.In this business one can't depend on luck cause surely you can't be 50% lucky all the time but one can depend on skill and experience which I can assure you would make you 90% in greenland.
Re: Free Soccer Picks For Punters. by Obinnau(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=chrissy3 post=31442832]This is a free pick thread and its designed to give you an edge most of time due to the fact in punting nothing is %100 sure.The keys to punter is the elimination of greed,study and a little bit of luck but for me careful study and the elimination of greed wins the day.In this business one can't depend on luck cause surely you can't be 50% lucky all the time but one can depend on skill and experience which I can assure you would make you 90% in greenland. [/quo
Re: Free Soccer Picks For Punters. by chrissy3(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Sporting lisbon. Win ,juventus win,jong ajax over 1.5,,nec nijmegen over 1.5, guangzhou ever grande win and over 1.5,,rijecka over 1.5.litex lovech -win. Better safe than sorry folks .cheers ,re-adjust cause we've got 1 betrayer in the form of litex. Add jong psv 1.5 in place of it and petrolul poliesti double chance.
Re: Free Soccer Picks For Punters. by chrissy3(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2015
Big odds but I must warn ,its a big risk so u must stake small to avoid crash ;DBig odds but I must warn ,its a big risk so u must stake small to avoid crash . Chernomoret varna. Under 1.5goal or under 2.5, kuban krasnodar under 1.5 or under 2.5, gaz metan medias under 1.5 or under 2.5,. Play under 2.5 games together and under 1.5games together .

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Nigerian Should Know And Do / Konga Help Me To Be Successful / I Would Have Been A Damned Fool If I Had Gone To School_ Bob Marley.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.