Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see (2817 Views)

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / Different Photos Of How GOODLUCK And BUHARI Are Reacting To Inec Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2015
This is a documentary filled with Facts , figures, pictorial as well as video proofs of whatever points that were made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb3VHCcgXL0&itct=CAUQpDAYByITCPDkr_HimsQCFQVjfgodIC4ANDIHcmVsYXRlZEjsn_vz6_DG8ooB&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by leshluap(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2015
seen
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by leshluap(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2015
how will Nairalanders using Nokia C2 access this video now,.....?
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2015
leshluap:
how will Nairalanders using Nokia C2 access this video now,.....?
I suppose any phone that can stream should be able to access it
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by nnanyereugo(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Post d pics dem hia
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
BimiOne:
This is a documentary filled with Facts , figures, pictorial as well as video proofs of whatever points that were made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb3VHCcgXL0&itct=CAUQpDAYByITCPDkr_HimsQCFQVjfgodIC4ANDIHcmVsYXRlZEjsn_vz6_DG8ooB&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

What's the meaning of this empty EMOTIONAL outburst

1) I thought that APC said Jonathan is corrupt; why can't they produce a similar documentary as the one on APC Tinubu's corrupt enrichment and slavery of Lagos treasury using even Fashola too...

2)Is Jonathan the reason why many are poor especially northerners?

3)So fuel subsidy removal is bad in your warped mind? A subsidy in which the poor through the Nigerian nation is subsidizing for the rich should be left?

4)If APC believe Jonathan is corrupt; we need such documentary as that of Tinubu and Fashola on him plzzz

5) What's the duty of local government and state government in this your tale of woes of Nigeria?? Or Jonathan will bathe you; feed you & clothe you?

6) We need empirical facts not rhetorics and wanton generalization & muddling up of issues...Present facts as hard as that against Tinubu; the face of APC and its national leader....

Apologise to me also for making me waste my mb on this trash...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Kindly read this article too to help you comprehend this your empty emotional documentary...abi is there any difference between this video documentary and all APC has been saying in their campaign of lies and propaganda

: http://washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by DaGC(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2015
Dreams are free though cool
Everyone has an opinion and freedom of speech.
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What's the meaning of this empty EMOTIONAL outburst

1) I thought that APC said Jonathan is corrupt; why can't they produce a similar documentary as the one on APC Tinubu's corrupt enrichment and slavery of Lagos treasury using even Fashola too...

2)Is Jonathan the reason why many are poor especially northerners?

3)So fuel subsidy removal is bad in your warped mind? A subsidy in which the poor through the Nigerian nation is subsidizing for the rich should be left?

4)If APC believe Jonathan is corrupt; we need such documentary as that of Tinubu and Fashola on him plzzz

5) What's the duty of local government and state government in this your tale of woes of Nigeria?? Or Jonathan will bathe you; feed you & clothe you?

6) We need empirical facts not rhetorics and wanton generalization & muddling up of issues...Present facts as hard as that against Tinubu; the face of APC and its national leader....

Apologise to me also for making me waste my mb on this trash...
Arguing with you PDP supporters is a monotonous and boring task because you are too blind to see the faults of Goodluck's administration.
As shown in the video he heartlessly removed fuel subsidy on the grounds that the poor were feeding the rich through it. Facts and figures have shown in he video the a large sum of the supposed subsidy to be reinvested has gone missing. Even now that the subsidy has been removed it is still the masses that suffer in paying higher prices for fuel because it is of no consequence to the pocket of the supposed rich.
If Jonathan is really passionate about stopping the rich from living at the expense of the poor then why has he not caught the corrupt officials that he claims he knows.
Here is the video where he said he could not send offenders to prison for the sake of corruption. Why would he say that if not for the glaring fact that he is one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFHRHz_2cho

Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Kindly read this article too to help you comprehend this your empty emotional documentary...abi is there any difference between this video documentary and all APC has been saying in their campaign of lies and propaganda

: http://washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/
Can't you defend Jonathan without bringing APC into the matter?
I am an advocate for a credible, just and transparent government and would stand to condemn any unjust act by whatever government under whoever's administration.
It is not everything anti-Jonathan that is for APC. Your blind support of Jonathan's deeds has not allowed to notice the simple fact that I never said I was an APC supporter. Do you think that if there was no APC and no Buhari that nobody will speak about Jonathan's failures?

This is a typical attitude of Jonathan who is always eager to point fingers and blame different people for his many failures. One good quality of a leader is accountability. If all we can hear from him each time he is asked a question about his numerous failures is a statement of blame on somebody else then we might as well put a talking goat on the seat of the President since all that is required of him is blame shifting.
The undeniable fact is that G.E.J has failed Nigeria as a leader - No excuses. If our leader will be pardoned for such failures based on some flimsy excuses then we stand to go nowhere as a country. We elected him in 2011 for him to give us results not excuses.
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
BimiOne:

Can't you defend Jonathan without bringing APC into the matter?
I am an advocate for a credible, just and transparent government and would stand to condemn any unjust act by whatever government under whoever's administration.
It is not everything anti-Jonathan that is for APC. Your blind support of Jonathan's deeds has not allowed to notice the simple fact that I never said I was an APC supporter. Do you think that if there was no APC and no Buhari that nobody will speak about Jonathan's failures?

This is a typical attitude of Jonathan who is always eager to point fingers and blame different people for his many failures. One good quality of a leader is accountability. If all we can hear from him each time he is asked a question about his numerous failures is a statement of blame on somebody else then we might as well put a talking goat on the seat of the President since all that is required of him is blame shifting.
The undeniable fact is that G.E.J has failed Nigeria as a leader - No excuses. If our leader will be pardoned for such failures based on some flimsy excuses then we stand to go nowhere as a country. We elected him in 2011 for him to give us results not excuses.

If your documentary wasn't by APC then it means you are an illiterate analyst and blind advocate of confusion. Otherwise the details of that documentary clearly show it is pro-apc.

Let me help you to show you that you are an illiterate advocate of confusion...

1)Your documentary talked about poverty and blamed it on Jonathan; why do we have government at the grassroots both local and state? Abi you didn't know that they receive allocations unfailingly monthly to eradicate such suffering?

2)Subsidy; you were against subsidy in that documentary. Do you want us to grow or move down? what's the essence of subsidy when it doesn't benefit the poor?

3)Did those scrambling for whales tell you that they did because of poverty? why conclude for them? do you know the meaning of choice?

4)Plz don't criticize if you don't have better alternative answers...good day...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
BimiOne:
Arguing with you PDP supporters is a monotonous and boring task because you are too blind to see the faults of Goodluck's administration.
As shown in the video he heartlessly removed fuel subsidy on the grounds that the poor were feeding the rich through it. Facts and figures have shown in he video the a large sum of the supposed subsidy to be reinvested has gone missing. Even now that the subsidy has been removed it is still the masses that suffer in paying higher prices for fuel because it is of no consequence to the pocket of the supposed rich.
If Jonathan is really passionate about stopping the rich from living at the expense of the poor then why has he not caught the corrupt officials that he claims he knows.
Here is the video where he said he could not send offenders to prison for the sake of corruption. Why would he say that if not for the glaring fact that he is one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFHRHz_2cho

Before we continue our debate...kindly provide alternative answers because I am tired of arguing with pessimists who can see everything wrong in a situation without providing a single viable answer to the topic of their criticism...

On this video link here; corruption isn't fought on media trial and witch hunting of enemies in the name of fighting corruption... otherwise why do we still have armed robbers notwithstanding all their executions and jail terms...

Jonathan is right...we need systemic change and approach...prevention is better than cure...fight the cause not the effect...We need strong institutions not strong individuals bro...

Your stance on this corruption fight shows you as empty and archaic...Google New Zealand to see how they eliminated corruption... it is exactly same with what Jonathan is replicating in Nigeria today...but hatred won't allow you to judge him objectively without prejudice...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
While showing us the jump in subsidy claims since 2011...kindly juxtapose them with the volumes of petroleum imported and exchange rate...these will help us to see if Jonathan stole or if you are the dubious one here...thanks
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If your documentary wasn't by APC then it means you are an illiterate analyst and blind advocate of confusion. Otherwise the details of that documentary clearly show it is pro-apc.

Let me help you to show you that you are an illiterate advocate of confusion...

1)Your documentary talked about poverty and blamed it on Jonathan; why do we have government at the grassroots both local and state? Abi you didn't know that they receive allocations unfailingly monthly to eradicate such suffering?

2)Subsidy; you were against subsidy in that documentary. Do you want us to grow or move down? what's the essence of subsidy when it doesn't benefit the poor?

3)Did those scrambling for whales tell you that they did because of poverty? why conclude for them? do you know the meaning of choice?

4)Plz don't criticize if you don't have netter alternative answers...good day...
If the head is not well then the whole body is not well.
Who would eat a whale that has been said by doctors to be poisonous if not because of poverty.
The fact that you cannot argue reasonable points and even the unreasonable points you have you cannot argue without resorting to insults has shown what a lowlife you are. It baffles me when a fellow Nigerian can defend such corrupt politicians so blindly as if you cannot see the rot around you.
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Before we continue our debate...kindly provide alternative answers because I am tired of arguing with pessimists who can see everything wrong in a situation without providing a single viable answer to the topic of their criticism...

On this video link here; corruption isn't fought on media trial and witch hunting of enemies in the name of fighting corruption... otherwise why do we still have armed robbers notwithstanding all their executions and jail terms...

Jonathan is right...we need systemic change and approach...prevention is better than cure...fight the cause not the effect...We need strong institutions not strong individuals bro...

Your stance on this corruption fight shows you as empty and archaic...Google New Zealand to see how they eliminated corruption... it is exactly same with what Jonathan is replicating in Nigeria today...but hatred won't allow you to judge him objectively without prejudice...

We are talking about corruption and you are bringing armed robbery into the equation have you forgotten when Jonathan said 'stealing is not corruption'- he was correct, check your dictionary.
Corruption has worsened since Jonathan assumed power and none can say he is truly fighting it. What he could not do in 5years he surely can't do in 4 years. The only thing Jonathan can do for this country is to plunge us into more corruption, chaos, economic downfall and insecurity.
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
BimiOne:
If the head is not well then the whole body is not well.
Who would eat a whale that has been said by doctors to be poisonous if not because of poverty.
The fact that you cannot argue reasonable points and even the unreasonable points you have you cannot argue without resorting to insults has shown what a lowlife you are. It baffles me when a fellow Nigerian can defend such corrupt politicians so blindly as if you cannot see the rot around you.

wow...were my submissions unreasonable or just too hard for you to swallow your pride and go back to school instead running empty rhetorics?...Provide viable options or quit posting empty rants on this forum plz...Advocate my foot...charity begins at home...start the advocacy in your counsel ward...
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jonathan increased our external depth and depleted our foreign reserves https://www.nairaland.com/1985177/external-reserve-debt-under-obasanjo/2
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
BimiOne:

We are talking about corruption and you are bringing armed robbery into the equation have you forgotten when Jonathan said 'stealing is not corruption'- he was correct, check your dictionary.
Corruption has worsened since Jonathan assumed power and none can say he is truly fighting it. What he could not do in 5years he surely can't do in 4 years. The only thing Jonathan can do for this country is to plunge us into more corruption, chaos, economic downfall and insecurity.

Boy you're empty...sorry but that's the bitter truth...Stealing isn't corruption but still an aspect of it...

I used that example of stealing to show you that jail isn't the answer or panacea to the elimination of corruption as buhari and APC are singing...but a systemic approach which involves running a cashless economy with technological support systems... By this; we strengthen the institutions to prevent crime...Remember the adage; prevention is better than cure...Jonathan style is proactive but buhari style which you support here is reactive...Is it clear now?

BTW show me verifiable proof that corruption worsened under Jonathan plzzz...
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
BimiOne:
Jonathan increased our external depth and depleted our foreign reserves https://www.nairaland.com/1985177/external-reserve-debt-under-obasanjo/2

which one of my questions is this link answering
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Boy you're empty...sorry but that's the bitter truth...Stealing isn't corruption but still an aspect of it...

I used that example of stealing to show you that jail isn't the answer or panacea to the elimination of corruption as buhari and APC are singing...but a systemic approach which involves running a cashless economy with technological support systems... By this; we strengthen the institutions to prevent crime...Remember the adage; prevention is better than cure...Jonathan style is proactive but buhari style which you support here is reactive...Is it clear now?

BTW show me verifiable proof that corruption worsened under Jonathan plzzz...
Proactive solutions to corruption- where has that taken us for the past five years? How can you bring the adage 'prevention is better than cure' into this scenario? The crime (Corruption) has already happened so prevention is not necessarily a solution here, you are saying that those that are corrupt should be left alone while we focus on preventing further corruption right?
I can see that you have now resorted to name calling since I have taken away your only fighting chance of bashing APC to shield Jonathan's faults. The truth is that no matter what we discuss here, Nigerians now see Jonathan for who he truly is- a wolf in sheep's clothing, and I would advice you to wait till after the elections if you truly want to see their stance.
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
BimiOne:

Proactive solutions to corruption- where has that taken us for the past five years? How can you bring the adage 'prevention is better than cure' into this scenario? The crime (Corruption) has already happened so prevention is not necessarily a solution here, you are saying that those that are corrupt should be left alone while we focus on preventing further corruption right?
I can see that you have now resorted to name calling since I have taken away your only fighting chance of bashing APC to shield Jonathan's faults. The truth is that no matter what we discuss here, Nigerians now see Jonathan for who he truly is- a wolf in sheep's clothing, and I would advice you to wait till after the elections if you truly want to see their stance.

lolz... tuale for my advocate of confusion... empty vessels claiming experts...

Your buhari said he won't probe past leaders...So what's this confused boy spewing here

Where the solutions I asked for?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

lolz... tuale for my advocate of confusion... empty vessels claiming experts...

Your buhari said he won't probe past leaders...So what's this confused boy spewing here

Where the solutions I asked for?
You brought Buhari and the APC into this argument I did not . Why can't you understand this simple fact.
But then again its no use reasoning with an indoctrinated PDP supporter. You need to get a life .
Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
BimiOne:
You brought Buhari and the APC into this argument I did not . Why can't you understand this simple fact.
But then again its no use reasoning with an indoctrinated PDP supporter. You need to get a life .

lolz...see bingo forming essential dog...even a blind man could see through your thinly veiled smokescreen...Even an alien reading your posts will easily without a second thought place your allegiance 100% right...

I don't argue with pessimists who see no light and have NO SINGLE answer to issues they criticize...not even an understanding of it talk more of solutions...

You just displayed crass ignorance and emptiness of what corruption is and effective way to tame same in a digital age...so much for an advocate of good governance...it is really pathetic to see the IQ level of most of you; who besiege online forums reigning insults and criticisms albeit blindly and sheepishly...

BTW I am not a party man...I follow individuals based on convictions of their history and antecedents... But I love PDP more for being open and accepting their fallibility as politicians while APC is more like a cult where you must conform to the norms without questions... they claim saints while calling PDP corrupt but a little investigation reveals deep rooted corruption and crime as the foundation of APC...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Documentary that Goodluck and others do not want you to see by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
BimiOne:

Bro, just a piece of advice... Many people feast on our peoples ignorance and you just did same with this video...

Kindly re edit it unless you weren't the producer...because if those group you exposed their nudity who came to Enugu miracle water see this...you are in for trouble and serious litigation...
It is also act of wickedness by you because you seem to be mocking them by this video...Many who went to the that miracle site didn't go because they were poor as you made them appear in your video...some had different degree of challenges and were out for solutions... DON'T MOCK THEM AGAIN...DELETE THE VIDEO OR RE-EDIT IT...THANKS AND BE BLESSED...

(1) (Reply)

Barcanista Come And Defend Gej / PDP Must Use Propaganda, Blackmail As Opposition” – House Speaker, Ihedioha / Any Uniben Student Who Can Help Me Get My Transcript?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.