Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Help I Lied To My Wife!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help I Lied To My Wife!!! (1644 Views)

How The Lied To Us About Milo / When You Lied At Work That You Are Going To Your Uncle's Funeral. / When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient At Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Lied To My Wife!!! by Bwon(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Akpos told wife that he was traveling to China on that Malaysian air plane. Since the plane has been missing, he is stuck at his girlfriend's flat. He can't go home or anywhere Every one thinks he is dead. grin grin grin

Re: Help I Lied To My Wife!!! by delishpot: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Go home and tell her you missed the flight. She will be hapoy you did not die. But then, repent and change ya ways. Cos next case may be of apkors having a heart attack and pkeme in the babes house. Then there will be no escaping the result.
Re: Help I Lied To My Wife!!! by Kingnap(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
hahahahaah

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Finally Gives Us Drake Vs Meek Mill Movie (pics) / Oau Students Dramatising Oro Festival (graphic Pictures) / The Type Of Man All Woman Pray For(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.