Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians (3747 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by abokikhalifa: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
3agStudyAbroad:
Do you want to study in UK, USA, CANADA, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, HOLLAND, MALTA, NEW ZEALAND, TURKEY, CYPRUS? For your foundation, Undergraduate, top-up, post graduate (pre masters & masters) programs. Contact 3AG! We have offices in Lagos, Abuja and Benin! Call 08189459825 for enquiries! Or visit www.3aglobal.com
what if I want to study in uganda or togo ko?
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by anonimi: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
abokikhalifa:
brother, is it the duty of APC to impeach a sitting president or the law makers?

Are there no APC lawmakers

Are they not the current majority in the House of Reps?

Did they not collude with rebel PDP lawmakers to enthrone Tambuwal as Speaker in 2011 after JagaBandit of Thief'nuibu cabal sold our yoruba sister, Mulikat under the bus for a bowl of porridge stomach infrastructure shocked

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Lp86yoW4BwU/VOzZbDUhy2I/AAAAAAAADrs/WpnMuPRhYf4/s1600/under%2Bthe%2Bbus.png[/img]
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by abokikhalifa: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
anonimi:

Are there no APC lawmakers

Are they not the current majority in the House of Reps?

Did they not collude with rebel PDP lawmakers to enthrone Tambuwal as Speaker in 2011 after JagaBandit of Thief'nuibu cabal sold our yoruba sister, Mulikat under the bus for a bowl of porridge stomach infrastructure shocked

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Lp86yoW4BwU/VOzZbDUhy2I/AAAAAAAADrs/WpnMuPRhYf4/s1600/under%2Bthe%2Bbus.png[/img]
you did not ans my question..let me ask u aagain...in nigeria who ar the pple responsible for the impeachment of a sitting president.. (A) APC (B) law makers... Make I knw if you go school
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by anonimi: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
abokikhalifa:
you did not ans my question..let me ask u aagain...in nigeria who ar the pple responsible for the impeachment of a sitting president.. (A) APC (B) law makers... Make I knw if you go school

APC lawmakers (and PDP lawmakers as well) if none of the rumoured allegations is false.

Simple, clear enough?
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by tswitch: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
adediranta:
when will AIT be doing a documentary on Peter odili, James Ibori, deipriye alams and yeah even d multicolored tout called asari dokubo who owns a private university.

The same Asari Dokubo?

What is the name of the university?
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by cikranco: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
I never like the man tinubu 4 one day considering the high tax and double taxation people in lagos pay. Am not a politician, i dnt have a PVC neither do i care to get one if is true Bola Acquire all this by the way of corruption what is the president doing about it. We vote him in, with security in his power, financial resources in his power. I think showing us this. Is just telling us how incompentent him is because this man tinbu suppose 2 be in jail why then do he live him to move about freely
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by Change2015(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
anonimi:

The FALSE allegations have been flying around since 2011 i.e. four years ago way ahead of elections.

If there was ANY minute IOTA of truth whatsoever in the FRAUDULENT demonising bogus claims, surely the representatives who DEFIED the president and his party to elect Tambuwal as Speaker would have impeached him, not so

Obviously El-Rufai knew what he was talking about when he said Jonathan is "clean and honest".
No wonder Jonathan remains the ONLY living public officer to declare his assets ans present his PAYE tax returns.

You LIE! Lest we forget, Yaradua pressured Jonathan into releasing his assets declaration and since then, nothing. If Jonathan was not so personally corrupt and bereft of principle, he would exercise more influence on his party to follow in his ways... Move in the right circles and you will hear of all the deals that are being done by the first couple and family. You think people pay to see the first lady for their amusement? Why are they having issues with successive governors in Bayelsa and also Rivers State? Exactly what have the Jonathans achieved in life apart from climbing the political ladder by stealth and chance? What morality have they demonstrated when the president calls Alams, a Nigerian convict and bail escapee from the UK his 'permanent boss'? Ish. Jonathan was nothing special in small Bayelsa, and on the federal scale, a disaster. 19 days to go, and all this bs will stop.

http://www.punchng.com/news/asset-declaration-jonathan-violates-pdp-manifesto-investigation/

Asset declaration: Jonathan violates PDP manifesto – Investigation
June 26, 2012 by Niyi Odebode, Olusola Fabiyi and Friday Olokor

The refusal of President Goodluck Jonathan to openly declare his assets was against the Programme and Policy Trust of the Peoples Democratic Party, investigation by The PUNCH has shown.

Jonathan during his Sunday’s media chat broadcast on television said he did not declare his assets publicly and that he only did so as Vice President because his late boss, Umaru Yar’Adua, compelled him.

“The issue of asset declaration is a matter of principle. I don’t give a damn about it, if you want to criticise me from heaven. The issue of public declaration I think is playing to the gallery. You don’t need to publicly declare any assets. If I am somebody who wants to hide it is what I tell you that you will even believe,” the President had said.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by anonimi: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Change2015:
Lest we forget, Yaradua pressured Jonathan into releasing his assets declaration and since then, nothing.

You are very correct in that since then nothing from the

- 36 state governors
- 774 LGA chairmen
- senators
- representative
- state lawmakers
- LGA councillors

or have you seen the asset declaration of ANY of these people since 2007

Alternatively share with us where the relevant law limits the declaration to the president and VP.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by Change2015(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
anonimi:

You are very correct in that since then nothing from the

- 36 state governors
- 774 LGA chairmen
- senators
- representative
- state lawmakers
- LGA councillors

or have you seen the asset declaration of ANY of these people since 2007

Alternatively share with us where the relevant law limits the declaration to the president and VP.
Thanks.

You were the one boasting about Jonathans probity which I pointed out was false. Don't change the subject. You made an untrue claim. Deal with that!

Ps why don't you look up what the law requires, it might be a useful habit to develop so you don't go around spreading untruths. You obviously didn't check your prior comment...

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by abokikhalifa: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
anonimi:

APC lawmakers (and PDP lawmakers as well) if none of the rumoured allegations is false.

Simple, clear enough?
fine......by the time jonathan live aso rock my guy will pay for is crimes... This is nigeria nd no body can question the president( because we don't follow law and oder) but I can Assure you one thing that ifGMB should win the election jona nd is crew we pay for all der crimes
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by anonimi: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
abokikhalifa:
fine......by the time jonathan live aso rock my guy will pay for is crimes... This is nigeria nd no body can question the president( because we don't follow law and oder) but I can Assure you one thing that ifGMB should win the election jona nd is crew we pay for all der crimes

You are really very foolish like most of our other gullible fellow citizens.

If there is any crime to be paid for Buhari who stole $2.8 billion as military federal Commissioner for petroleum and $45 billion as PTF Chairman under Abacha whom he ordained saint by declaring he did not steal in 2008, will be the one paying in due course.
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by jaso1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
anonimi:

But APC has many cases against Jonathan yet they have not impeached him

Bunch of jokers filled with empty propaganda.
When would you get sense?
If GEJ had been impeached you and your cohort will be shouting foul. He's only allowed to complete his tenure and we all believe GEJ is the last president that will be produced by SS. We gave them the chance but they failed. Nigeria will never witness any south south person as president after gej. He's done worst evil for his little 6 years compare with every other president in Nigeria. His evil is unpresidential.
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by abokikhalifa: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
anonimi:

You are really very foolish like most of our other gullible fellow citizens.

If there is any crime to be paid for Buhari who stole $2.8 billion as military federal Commissioner for petroleum and $45 billion as PTF Chairman under Abacha whom he ordained saint by declaring he did not steal in 2008, will be the one paying in due course.
okay cunt, we shall al see hw all this will end.
Re: What AIT Refuse To Tell Nigerians And Lagosians by vanosky: 2:06am On Jun 08, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Endorsed President Jonathan. – Shagari Told Buhari. / Election Results Benue - Punch Newspaper / Economic Viability Of The Future Niger Delta Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.