Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (1097 Views)

New Photos Of Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Abduletudaye(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2015
You heard it here first! Hehe… Those twins are super cute..

This picture was taken under strict conditions because the family members of Nadia didn’t want any picture of the twins to be taken..

Source: http://www.amenbovillage.net/check-out-the-first-photos-of-nadia-buaris-twins/

Re: Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Namady(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Luvly. .. I kiss twins die

1 Like

Re: Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Sleekydee(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
why is d father of the twin been coded....plus how ws it possible that Nadia's pregnancy ws hidden from d media...nice work.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by delishpot: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Welcome to the world.
Re: Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by omokoladele(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
I want to see her breastfeeding the babies undecided
Re: Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by julietchic(f): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
who is d father of the twins?
congregation sha.
@ omokoladele is that all we want?
Re: Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
cute kids kiss#God bless me with twins
Re: Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by omokoladele(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
julietchic:
who is d father of the twins?
congregation sha.
@ omokoladele is that all we want?
That's just one of dem
Re: Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by SweetWJ(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
cute kids kiss#God bless me with twins
Same is my prayers o in Jesus name
Re: Check Out The First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
They are so lovely

(1) (Reply)

May D Confirms Breakup From Babymama, Says I’m Single & Ready Mingle / [PHOTOS] Singer Nicole Scherzinger Exposes Belly Marks While On Red Carpet / Stella Damasus: Actress Steps Out In Style For An Event (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.