Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (36428 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Her name wld av refused to stay on good trains anyways. These locomotive's fits her well since they are both fat, irregular in shape, obsolete, primitive, crude, and lousy!

Y r U ungrateful, GEJ is d reason U boarded train in your life haba, always appreciate d locomotive so that U can enter d speed train during his second tenure.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dude bullet trains are all over europe. let me give you a few examples. Alfa Pendular in portugal, Altaria in spain, spain alone has 3 of these, Eurostar in Belgium, which runs belgium to france to great britain, You have ICE, Le Frecce in italy, Railjet in Austria, SJ in sweden, Supercity in Czech Republic, TGV lyria in switzerland,

Per the USA high speed rail service has been in operation since 2000 linking Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Its all about profit and not investment. Any true business minded economy would consider the profit that would be made in that investment and not how much would go into it.
brove those r not bullet trains.they are high speesd electric trains.Im talking bout them o es with the magnetic rails.no wheels.And yes I knkw there is one high speed rail in the USA.the UK jas jst three at the moment and its taking them 10 yeara or more to build the fourth called cross rail.

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
aorta:
gej till
May 29 2015
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
drake2:

I was bemused!
my brother.................hhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]is there anything bad about it?
did OBJ built his own during his useless tenure? wink
Buhari didn't construct any, so no one knows him. rather was busy chasing the IGBOS grin
what is Shakari, Abacha, abubakar, and other corrupted criminals, which one can they boost of?
................................................................................

Less i forget
22 states Stands For GEJ and must give at least 1 million Votes
plus Rivers, Imo, Edo, Kano, lagos and much more
I wonder how haters will win

join the winning team smiley smiley smiley smiley

[/size]

that will be 1 million stolen votes plus Rivers, Imo, Edo, Kano, lagos and much more
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by micrep3030(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Gej all the way
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by ollyruffy: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
It is this charcoal train the best Jonathan can offer in six years. Charcoal train in 2014.

More reasons to vote the vampire lord out of office.

Go and collect your PVC.

March4Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Revolva(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigeria no dey shame.......look at what China. is using and the rest of the world.their train model system is worldclass....una dey here dey name train after a market woman.....stewpid goats....senseless biased leaders....rubbish country
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Youssouff10(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
See as d train resemble him wife sef #justsaying
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by physayrian: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
you think that train will last for three months. Some dullards think he's working with that campaign train after election let's watch the trains rest. Nigerians wake up

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
God av mercy at ds jet age sensless first lady name 1920 train after herself, see air pollution of d highest order. Abeg make buhari bring electric train 4 us. GEJ will definitely rust in jail after his election
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
God av mercy at ds jet age sensless first lady name 1920 train after herself, see air pollution of d highest order. Abeg make buhari bring electric train 4 us. GEJ will definitely rust in jail after ds election

1 Like

Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by richardomoko: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dividends of a Transformation President.
KingEbukasBlog:
I just saw this on Twitter ... grin

>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/photo-see-train-named-after-first-lady.html
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by jbloggs(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Haba! GMB only spent less than 2 years in office
In the 21st Century and you feel we should celebrate such a train right?
Syphax:

I know you typed this shit under the influence of "Origin"!

Post a picture of a train or container Buhari bought during his regime or STFU!!!!
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by kritikali(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Syphax:

I can't stand this old woman anymore!WTF is wrong with you?Do you have a personal beef with GEJ or what?I guess the train should be named after the cattle rearer in the north abi?

I'v tried my best to quote you without insults!It takes a great deal of courage to do that because your type deserved to be thrown into the sea with a heavy stone tied to your fatty neck.

You are a pathetic fool. Frustrated bull with packed poo as brain. You are soo foolish and blinded by hate that you can't even see how delusional you are. Product of a pig,such wastefulness..no wonder PEJ is your mentor. Smellos.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
kle4d:

Of yourself bah

cheesy
of the paparazzi
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
barryuche:
of yourself
of the train oh!
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Ok, I'm ashamed of my family.
wow!that's great smiley
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by spinna: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
shadowgwalker:
of the paparazzi

cry cry cry
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by chigoizie7(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I just saw this on Twitter ... grin

>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/photo-see-train-named-after-first-lady.html

Forget what is written on the train and enter the train, but wait a second oooh, is dat a brand new train or a 6th hand abandoned by ghana? Mtheeeew.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 10, 2015
kle4d:

cry cry cry
none of my business smiley smiley smiley
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Proffdada: 5:20am On Mar 10, 2015
I hope it's on a one way trip to otueke
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by tiwiex(m): 7:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]is there anything bad about it?
did OBJ built his own during his useless tenure? wink
Buhari didn't construct any, so no one knows him. rather was busy chasing the IGBOS grin
what is Shakari, Abacha, abubakar, and other corrupted criminals, which one can they boost of?
................................................................................

Less i forget
22 states Stands For GEJ and must give at least 1 million Votes
plus Rivers, Imo, Edo, Kano, lagos and much more
I wonder how haters will win

join the winning team smiley smiley smiley smiley

[/size]

Does this look like a new train. This train has probably been here simce 1960.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by itstpia8: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Is this the same train that derailed ?
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by elohorayodele: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2015
berem:
Naming a locomotive engine after Mama Piss?

LWKMD! grin grin

Na person mother u de call mama piss,
Sorry I forget say Na mama shi.t Born u. No wonder u fat like this
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Missyetty(f): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Lwkmd

sai buhari
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by vega84(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
egift:
Jonathan has spent 5yrs enriching his family, friends, associates and his pocket. I had he is putting up our Satellite for sale as well. The greediness and Corruption of Jonathan will be voted out. Things must Change for good in Nigeria.
. And who among our past leaders didn't enrich his family? If u go there u no go enrich ur family? Is there any leader that has nt done so?
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by egift(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2015
vega84:
. And who among our past leaders didn't enrich his family? If u go there u no go enrich ur family? Is there any leader that has nt done so?

They did and see where we are. That is why everyone want Change. This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Huh? That a lie..stop spreading fake news about London trains! Abeg

uote author=erico2k2 post=31454597]
Bross thise trains better pass the london to southend victoria trains ohoo[/quote]
Re: Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan by simdam500(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cool.... GEJ must have appreciated his wife enough... kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun / Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.