Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

If U Are From Osun State And Live In Abuja 2 Vote Jonathan Back Lets Meet Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Are From Osun State And Live In Abuja 2 Vote Jonathan Back Lets Meet Here. (718 Views)

Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO / PMB Post On Niaraland For The First Time #come Back Lets Start / Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are From Osun State And Live In Abuja 2 Vote Jonathan Back Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
you must have your pvc cus i got mine.
Re: If U Are From Osun State And Live In Abuja 2 Vote Jonathan Back Lets Meet Here. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
We knw the drill bro...we all knw Jonathan is gullible, so he will drop for u guys. U just want to gather like 50 people, let's say u call urself YSFJ. youths stand for Jonathan. You run around and carry placards and get a slight recognition. Jonathan pay you guys huge cash and u give ur members one cup of rice, 3 sachets of tomato paste and six cubes of maggi. Maybe u will be so generous to give them 2k each and that's all.

Dude, u want me to come?
I want 100k or nothing doing.

1 Like

Re: If U Are From Osun State And Live In Abuja 2 Vote Jonathan Back Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
I am here o...whats the plan? Should we send our bank details?
Re: If U Are From Osun State And Live In Abuja 2 Vote Jonathan Back Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
are you from osun? we going to meet fani kayode. lol
SLIDEwaxie:
We knw the drill bro...we all knw Jonathan is gullible, so he will drop for u guys. U just want to gather like 50 people, let's say u call urself YSFJ. youths stand for Jonathan. You run around and carry placards and get a slight recognition. Jonathan pay you guys huge cash and u give ur members one cup of rice, 3 sachets of tomato paste and six cubes of maggi. Maybe u will be so generous to give them 2k each and that's all.

Dude, u want me to come?
I want 100k or nothing doing.

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Jails Ex-first Lady 20 Years For Election Violence / Buhari “ll Not Spare Corrupt APC Members – Osibanjo / Is This Apc Legislator Contesting Elections In 2 States? [look]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.