Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose (26309 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by Mufasa27(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
Its obvious Fayose is a raving lunatic. He should pay his workers their salaries and stop ranting.
General Muhammadu Buhari is our next President whether Fayose refuses to accept or not!
well fayose is a first citizen of a state and the last time I checked you are still a nobody....Moral of the lesson,Give respect to whom respect is due...

2 Likes

Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dis guy is one of the worst men on earth, in fact in same category with FFK, he dnt hav control for his words as a man....
#I HATE U#
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by mulattoclaro(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
robay:

na ur useless father e pain nt me grin
your hopeless father you mean? grin
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by robay(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your hopeless father you mean? grin
u made a mistake o,or na ur father be hopeless,senseless,clueless ? grin #mumu cum born mugu grin
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by mulattoclaro(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
robay:

u made a mistake o,or na ur father be hopeless,senseless,clueless ? grin #mumu cum born mugu grin
na u make mistake. Your papa na thief n ur mama na witch. Thief n witch meet come born u.
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by robay(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
na u make mistake. Your papa na thief n ur mama na witch. Thief n witch meet come born u.
chai!!! Why u cum dy cry,o dun o fe keé,e pain am well well,oya sorry,take puff,take puff grin gringrin grin
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by ebiagtales: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
IF YOU TYPE hydro.pus (without a fullstop) on Nairaland, Jonathan will ban you immediately. WHY?

I laugh when some PDP supporters term Buhari as a dictator who hates freedom of speech, not knowing that GEJ is worse.

Remember PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA termed corruption a certain name. Yes! I can remember, that name starts with an 'H' and ends with an 'S'
IT IS A 7 letter word. The monster destroying our nation. It is called -------

I dare not call it, else I get automatic ban from Nairaland.

Ever wondered why that name didn't go viral on social media after a short while? Yes, that was done by our own C-in-C (Corruption-in-Chief of the armed robbers you said you want to vote for. YOU DARE MENTION IT, THEN YOU GET BANNED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

Yes! The word is hydro+pus =

Complete it by joining the words together and get banned instantly, courtesy, GEJ, the DICTATOR!!!
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by zanga420: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
Its obvious Fayose is a raving lunatic. He should pay his workers their salaries and stop ranting.
General Muhammadu Buhari is our next President whether Fayose refuses to accept or not!
face the message not the messenger. Are those points he made correct? I've been desiring an alternative to the ruling party but apc modus operandi n manipulative scenes destroys any little trust I wanna have on them. Its mostly encased in lies, deceits n propaganda. Many see these deceits n defend that if they didnt perform they'll be voted out, who told u, u'll have the luxury of free, fair n liberal political atmosphere being enjoyed since 2011. We dey here dey watch whosoever wins we'll see what they're made of.
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by libertyfather(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fayose be careful make Buhari matter no kill you
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by Isajaf: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
berem:

and you are very stupid to deny the truth, did Gov Fayose Lies , he said the truth and nothing but the truth because i have investigated all he said and they are all true

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by mustymatic(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
We are reliably informed that the 419 fake "Dr" has discretely started packing his personal belongings out of Aso Rock. This is clever move!
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by shaqhead: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Keneking:
no wahala, as far as Jonathan would not contest the same election
Have missed ds frm u...

Jonaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooo

Lol
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by oyesjoy: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
who is a raving lunatic, fayose or you that believe Buhari principal is alive, how old is Buhari for his principal to still be alive, was he 20 yrs when he became principal?s
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by ghazab74(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wadraj:
Aregbesola - Engineer

Ajimobi - Accountant

Fashola - Lawyer

Fayose -
thug
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by smudge2079(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
And when will Mr Fayose keep quiet? I won't be surprised if he joins APC in 4yrs time. The only permanent thing in politics is Interest... Not friends.
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by lordsbiz(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
From comments have read on this thread I found out that a lot of people are just castigating against fayose, but I think the question we should ask is this: are these comments true or not? Even a dead wall clock is right twice in a day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by gulfer: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Fayose no just send, I guess the guy has a personal vendetta against GMB/APC...

I hope he is not betting on the wrong horse, should GMB win the election how will fayose address him Because he (fayose) has thrown all decorum into the air...

In as much as he is termed the "grassroot man/man of the people" I wonder sometimes how someone like fayose got into power, because of the way he throws caution and decorum out of the window, not minding how sensitive the position he holds is...SMH
Fayose; eating Grass and Root since 2007 !!!
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by nwala85: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
You can't intimidate Ayo Fayose , crazy APC members and supporters
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by nwala85: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=ACHIEVERBA post=31456362]I can never vote PDP solely becos of this guy's foolishness!
Besides thunder wey go strike am still dey do push up

Mad man like you, can you ever talk sense
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by azzima(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
And this is the election rigger that first OPENLY lied that his voice was technologically manipulated in the taped rigging scandal before finally recanting??MUMU NIGERIANS!!!!
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by uptoHim(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
berem:

In your hearts of hearts, ask yourself if any of the points Fayose raised is a lie. If you are really honest with and to yourself, though I doubt you are, ask yourself if there is really a sense in all the points he raised here
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by babestella: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Don't bother yourself Mr. Fayose, the court will humble him soon unless they are telling NIGERIANS they don't know their job.
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by mcquin(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Exactly. It's never to late to withdraw cos whether apc or its supporters like it or not, Buhari will be disgraced. I feel very sorry for their errand boy, Amaechi cos Rivers state would be too hot for him when Buhari eventually loses. Apc cannot and shouldn't be talking about change when they have the likes of Amaechi, tinubu and buhari. Gej might not be the best but he has the future of this country at heart. Buhari on the other hand, is not the change we need in Nigeria. Apc supporters should know that elections are not won on nairaland. Gej is working. Only a blind or a biased apc supporter would say otherwise. These people have nothing to offer Nigerians. A man who threatened the sovereignty of a country if he's not elected is not fit to govern amongst normal people. Buhari will only rule his cattle not Nigeria

Why are you bothered about him being disgraced. Why not quietly go to the polls and disgrace him?

3 Likes

Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by mcquin(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
henrysam:
I expected all these people castigating fayose to argue against the points he marshalled here but instead it's abuse and curse.
I continue to wonder why we are so aggressive.
That is because he has no moral justification to do so. He rigged an election which is now public; he wished a presidential aspirant death, which is uncalled for and he has been busy more than any other governor disturbing Nigeria over APC.

How can a governor be busy every single day writing letters or talking about another party; en no get work?

Shey na him dey say beat Judge and you de here de say e make point, bros no lemme vex o.

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by mcquin(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
10 lawsuits concerning Buhari's certificate issues awaiting his response. The courts must make pronouncements on these cases sooner or later. This alone is a dent on his ' integrity '.
Fayose simply stated verifiable facts. No?

Question is why are you guys bothered? Na your integrity?
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by mcquin(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=Mufasa27 post=31461858]
well fayose is a first citizen of a state and the last time I checked you are still a nobody....Moral of the lesson,Give respect to whom respect is due...[/quote

A first citizen that beats a sitting Judge as such displaying executive rascality; a first citizen that citizen that got to the position he is via rigging that is even now in public. Niccur should be shutting the he'll up.

One need not be a first citizen bfore he is respected. A man of integrity talls high above a first citizen. Fela,Mandela etc where no first citizens when they stood up for justice and were held in high esteem.

So you could shove first citzen shit up your ass.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Gov Buhariholic, STFU and go back to serving your constituents.

You are starting to sound like an old hag.

1 Like

Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 10, 2015
mcquin:

Why are you bothered about him being disgraced. Why not quietly go to the polls and disgrace him?

The best response so far, thanks.
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by anwo247: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2015
alaoeri:
Fayose should just chill, he's sounding boring & people aren't even taking him serious again. undecided

All his assertions are correct. Only liars like APC won't take him serious.

Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by royalblood21: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Wadraj:
Aregbesola - Engineer

Ajimobi - Accountant

Fashola - Lawyer

Fayose -

Fayose- thug!
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by Toofan007: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Mufasa27:

well fayose is a first citizen of a state and the last time I checked you are still a nobody....Moral of the lesson,Give respect to whom respect is due...
I think you getting your facts wrong duh. Have you ever seen fayose respect anyone? fayose that takes insolence to another level? he's one of the rudest people on this earth. bruh, come to equity with clean hands.
Re: APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose by babestella: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2015
mcquin:

That is because he has no moral justification to do so. He rigged an election which is now public; he wished a presidential aspirant death, which is uncalled for and he has been busy more than any other governor disturbing Nigeria over APC.

How can a governor be busy every single day writing letters or talking about another party; en no get work?

Shey na him dey say beat Judge and you de here de say e make point, bros no lemme vex o.

Everyone has a right to speak and write for or against, please respect Fayose's views even if you don't agree with him, you are not bound to take what he says. This is democracy please.

Talking about election rigging, for your information The appeal court has upheld the election of Mr. Fayose, and that is final unless you and your party are telling us the judiciary lied, but what will you say about the judgement which was in favor of APC in Osun state. Are you then telling NIGERIANS that PDP has no right to win elections based on its supporters base? The audio tape you are talking about is inconsequential and could be forged. it does not still establish the fact that an election was rigged. With the advent of technology such evidences have become very questionable. This is 21 st century where science could even upbe used to clone humans perfectly with the same DNA sequence.

Please say what you can defend and not insinuation to score political points. Even if buhari wins, he cannot remove Fayose from the governorship position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch / Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / 'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.