Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How To Stop Computer From Displaying "Press F1 To Continue" During Boot - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Stop Computer From Displaying "Press F1 To Continue" During Boot (1780 Views)

Techno Boom J8 Not Displaying On Windows 10: How To Fix It / INEC Says PVC Collection To Continue Till February 8 / The Entire Internet May Crash On June 30 And Google Wants To Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Computer From Displaying "Press F1 To Continue" During Boot by okwuvic(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hello, as it is usually the case, there are several reasons why this happens. From my experience as a Computer Engineer, I had in the past faced various challenges in IT Repairs/troubleshooting jobs. Sometimes I join some forum/fora on the internet which have not been really helpful. And so through trial and error, I was able to determine and solve the reason(s) why we frequently get this message “Press F1 To Continue” immediately you power on your computer.

There are two common reasons why you get this message “Press F1 To Continue” The first can happen after installing new hardware in your system e.g Keyboard, CDROM, RAM, VGA Card e.t.c. The BIOS in your system has to verify that the new detected hardware is properly setup. If this is why it is happening, all you have to do is to enter BIOS setup and save the new settings, then exit and restart. Have you installed any new hardware recently? If yes then follow the steps above......continue reading here.......http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/03/problem-solved-why-does-my-pc-make-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Talented Nigerian Teenager Builds A Mansion Powered With Lights (photos) / The World's Very First Car / Inverter[cost And Usage] Make Your Inverter Batteries Last For 10hours At A Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.