Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) (45211 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE: Why You Should Avoid Sex On Valentine Day / MY EXPERIENCE: Why You Should Avoid Sex On Valentine Day / For Naija Guys Only: 5 Type Of Girls You Should Avoid #runforyourlife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Maser: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Gs like me give you knuckle. That's how we roll!
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by CR77(f): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
kunletiwoo:
Woooo! WTF!!! cheesy
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by dejust(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
In our culture, that hand is not used for a hand shake rather it is the right hand we use.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by zinachidi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
oya na, let a yoruba man extend his hand and u ignore it. Then u'll know y u SHOULD shake hands.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by sylve11: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
i dont even like shaking hands. cool
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by olaolulazio(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
The person in this pix looks like someone from Enugu State.

They are like that!!
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by titipeters: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
The calibre of ppl I move with can't actually perform that dirty act, so give me another reason... moreover, the woman was only trying to sanitise her hands
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
promsman12:
Ignorance is bliss. I'll rather not know that you've done anything messy with your hands before I shake you (even though I wash my hands quite often). But if I know that you've done anything messy with your hands (visiting the loo without washing, digging your fingers in your nose/asshole, masturbating e.t.c), bros no vex I no dey shake...

How u wan take know say person don carry hin hand do all those things u mention?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Damn!!! angry
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Dobxy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
@least na left hand nah!
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by luggy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
a disgrace for so called BIG ladies
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by akindele91(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
ladies can be dirty sha later dey will be forming stupid big girl smh
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by AmakaDNB(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
This pic should have come with a Viewer's Discretion warning
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Rapmoney(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Many NL members lack creativity!!! All they do is look for a funny or strange pic, post it and add a question or statement to it and the thread is seen on fp!!! Lack of creativity!!! If deh leave una, u nor go fit even use corel draw on a pic!
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Rapmoney(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
olaolulazio:
The person in this pix looks like someone from Enugu State.

They are like that!!
Shut your pile up!!! Zombie!
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by ElFenomeno1: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
JUNIT1:
It is true, be careful who you shake hands with.

Whose mother is that?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
papawemba:
Who has not done this before. i do it sometimes and then smell my fingers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u must be joking
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by olaolulazio(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Rapmoney:
grin
Rapmoney:

E pain u
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Godshand:

How u wan take know say person don carry hin hand do all those things u mention?

You fit sight the person na, or person fit hint you...
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by englishmart(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Story

If we all start taking unnecessary precaution(s) - life wouldn't be sweet anymore.

I really don't bother myself 'bout things like this.

It's one thing that would kill a man...

Uche ghi Di there....

something must kill a man.
That's sure....

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Cutehector(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
I love handshakes.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Nyikoro: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
If you run away from shaking such person's hands, how about the places the person torches with his/her hands? People should be encouraged to wash their hands more often than avoiding a hand shake.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by auntymi(f): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
akindele91:
ladies can be dirty sha later dey will be forming stupid big girl smh
smh @ur comment too undecided
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by madenigga2dcore(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
U can now guess the tribe he is from... Abokina shini my shoe
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Spanishmario(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
E no mean jhor
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by encryptjay(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kikikiki
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Mintayo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
At a point in our lives, we have all done that thing in the picture directly or indirectly, take it or leave it!
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Pronmix(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
#TeamFistBump We don't do handshakes.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
To avoid hand shaking wear POP
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by LewisO: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by ocelot2006(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
It's a she.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Hand Shakes (PHOTO!) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
You won't shakes hands, how about commonly touched surfaces like door handles, ATMs, etc?
If you won't shake hands, then stop touching surfaces touched by many hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves / ~Jokers Offtopic Classic Bar House / When You're just Tired Of Everything(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.