Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . (36867 Views)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by kraftyiyk: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2015
in a sane and developed world, this dude will be placed under coded surveillance, he might be a boko haram intelligent agent on infiltration mission this is how the son of Mohammed uwais (former chief judge) openly castigated BH only to cross over to join thier elder brother ISIS..in a war, no body is supposed to be trusted.
And ...come to think of it , **he walked for well over 50 km back from sambisa forest,... *** this dude have just told us he knows his way back from Boko Haram's controversial location at the sambisa forest!!! yes..he should be hastily grabbed, he should be a military tour guide on their mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by SkinnyDude(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2015
ribbit:
if you can't stand cold, don't go to northpole... If you don't have brain to lead, don't aspire to become president.... The post of President is not for stuupid people.

One of the major duty of a president is too secure your people, that's why they gave him the entire forces to command. If you fail to do your primary duty, drop it for someone who can.
bla bla bla. stop ranting and answer her.
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by ribbit: 12:18am On Mar 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:

bla bla bla. stop ranting and answer her.
mumu... Why not read my post 5 times, if you can't comprehend the first time... Odeh.
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by supremus: 12:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Hadone:
THIS STORY SEF. HOW COMES MANY MUSLIMS GOT KILLED BY BH EVEN AT MOSQUES? DO YOU MEAN THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE PRAYING DONT SHOUT ALLAHU AKBAR? I'M NOT HERE FOR ARGUMENT, BUT BOKOHARAM ARE NOT MUSLIMS
Yes they are HINDUS undecided
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Luqso1:
Boko Haram ain't Muslim's

Then they are Jews
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by supremus: 1:03am On Mar 10, 2015
ignis:
An average All Muslims are potential terrorist. ...
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Hadone:
THIS STORY SEF. HOW COMES MANY MUSLIMS GOT KILLED BY BH EVEN AT MOSQUES? DO YOU MEAN THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE PRAYING DONT SHOUT ALLAHU AKBAR? I'M NOT HERE FOR ARGUMENT, BUT BOKOHARAM ARE NOT MUSLIMS
it's just too bad, we still have decent Muslims that hate the doctrines of the filthy BH cult members.
if you don't work with them, then you are an 'arùna' , ofcos, they will delete you.
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by Oludeks(m): 1:12am On Mar 10, 2015
angry some people are so stupid, u turn all things into just a joke. Don't worry e dey sound like film to u guys, when it gets to other parts of the Nation. Then maybe u would crying nd praying. Something DAT make u all so sobber is coming.
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 10, 2015
BH are not Muslims, they are only using the closest religion with more worshippers to disguise their occult act.
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by drehdinho(m): 4:55am On Mar 10, 2015
I don't subscribe to media posting this kind of news, it's not going to help matters. Remember, that BH boys are likely to be everywhere. This is only going to make them notice their loopholes. And tighten more on their evil security.
Government organisation in charge of the media should always see to news that has to do with BH before such is published. Until Nigeria wins this battle, I think their should be stricter censor than normal on any BH news.
I want to add something ,though this may sound discordant to many ,but it's one of the big reasons Nigeria has been struggling in many areas.
Number one is ,the rate of inefficiency of most of the Nigeria parastatals are getting high by the day, and these are really doing a lot of damage to this nation.
People keep crying ,employ qualify hands for government jobs, stop practising favouritism, let's stop putting our employment benchmark or merit on certificates, let it be based on capability, ability and propensity on the field of study, of the prospective employees.

I will like to share a short story of a brother with you.

I met with this Bro. A long time ago. That was even before BH saga started. He always told us that he loved to join Nigeria Army. Nobody needed to be told how sincere he was with this dream. Because each time Nigeria Army recruitment form came out then, he would always apply. Many a times ,he always got to the last lap of the regorous recruitment training. But he would come home sad and told us he was not chosen again ,properly because he didn't put any letter forward from a minister or the president . And according to him, 99% of those who would later be chosen were not part of those that participated in the rigorous recruitment training, that is the most painful part of it. Needless to say much, we should all know what am alluding to with this short novella of mine.
That's what happens constantly in Nigeria.
Qualified ones are always discouraged with the bad attitude of our corrupt leaders and even the so called commoners ,everybody is guilty of the offence of corruption ... The corrupt practices by the commoners can be controlled by our leaders if the lead good examples.
I rest my case here.

You can hire me for your blog content write-ups.

I have tons of updated articles which are based on varieties of niches. They are up for sale.
For more info. Contact me on pin:25BBDFD7

1 Like

Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by tomiobj(m): 5:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Redoil:
Muslims are the problem we are having. Though buhari claimed that they are freedom fighters
Greatest lie ever-islam is a religion of peace.

*no offence. Ii Dnt av a beef with Islam. It's a Nyc religion an all but Itts not based on peace
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by 1miccza: 6:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Hadone:

Bros read the write up now it said they were inculcating a strange kind of islamic belief meaning theirs was far from islam,Op this title should be "what i saw while in Boko Haram's den"
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by eronxdabishop(m): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2015
But why are all the muslims region problematic?This world will be a better place without islam.God bles christianity jare
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by nagoma(m): 6:36am On Mar 10, 2015
tsdarkside:

fvck ICC....fvck the white-mans world..we want the bastards out of the planet-ASAP...

fvck the white-man,fvck the white-woman,and fvck their childrens......FVCK THEM ALL!!!

Biko , take your medicine now Oooo .
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by Horlufemi(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2015
aauwalu80:

Stop calling this mumus Buharis Boys
how cams? wht kind ppl are u? is tht wht really are u doing in d south?
I thnk for a bettr thinkin and gud idear is tht. cows dnt eat cows! mmokeys dnt eat monkeys, Lion dnt eat lion. hw can Buharis wuld ask those cockroach to jst be killin innocnt muslims? wht is his benefit thn? wht is his source of income?

we loves him, we like him let him kill us all. nonsnse.

Please take a condom and don't reproduce ever.
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by agborodun: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Hadone:

MAYBE THEY ARE CHRISTIAN>>. ABI? FUNNY PERSON YOU ARE...
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Redoil:
Muslims are the problem we are having. Though buhari claimed that they are freedom fighters

I am a Muslim. Am I also part of the problem you are having, Bigot?
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2015
why won't the man lead security forces to the hideout of the terrorist. and tomorrow they will tell us that, they only know boko haram are hiding in sambisa but they don't know the exact location.

Imagine , they (boko haram) even leave in hundreds, test guns, what's the use of Nigerian Airforce.
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by soulfood(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Mynaijadj........New music promotion on DJ mix. Artistes and DJs meet Fans.

Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by rexzqcom(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2015
Hadone:

The devil is a liar. You are a devil.
Anyone who say bokoharam are not Muslims, is a deceiver. And a bh misinformer. People are not fooled by numerous unsuccessful mosques attacks, that are arranged solemnly to appear not in same league with bh. They only genuinely attacked Muslims that criticize them. All other attacks on Muslims had been mostly missed attempts.
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by ogaofficer(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2015
lanicky:

Iyalasisi!

If u're given the opportunity to rule Nigeria for 2 months, what will u do about this Bokoharam issue? Will u go tó sambisa forest or what?

Anyways, I know u don't grant interviews on Mondays....but b4 u criticize people, imagine urself in their position.

My regards to Lasisi.

Have a nyc day ma'am.
lanicky ati iya lasisi apa kini. lols my regards to baba lasisi. Funny monicker iya ngbali. . .na wa o
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by tonychristopher: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2015
I WONDER HOW PEOPLE PRACTISE THAT CRAZY RELIGION CALLED ISLAM, I SEE THE ADHERENTS AS RETARDS

MUSLIM AND PROBLEM ARE THE SAME
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by davidmoyes(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
cyberdurable:

Your English is Pathetic grin grin
I swear
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by SkinnyDude(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
ribbit:
mumu... Why not read my post 5 times, if you can't comprehend the first time... Odeh.
idiott. what makes you think you are intelligent?
you wrote crap, and you expect me to comprehend it. anu ofia?
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by ribbit: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:

idiott. what makes you think you are intelligent?
you wrote crap, and you expect me to comprehend it. anu ofia?
i don't a expect a re.tard to comprehend my post.. it's for smart people. grin
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by SkinnyDude(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
ribbit:
i don't a expect a re.tard to comprehend my post.. it's for smart people. grin
god!! dont tell me you have been expecting my reply all day! you are jobless. tell grandpa, the cattle rearer to get you something doing
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by ribbit: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:

god!! dont tell me you have been expecting my reply all day! you are jobless. tell grandpa, the cattle rearer to get you something doing
mumu grin grin
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by SkinnyDude(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
ribbit:
mumu grin grin
intelligent guy, is that what your brain can produce?
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by ribbit: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:

intelligent guy, is that what your brain can produce?
stop quoting me mor0n
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by ArcToyin(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Iyalasisi:
These guys re not playing, but it's all Fun to Our president... I mean his political ambition is way more important than the menace we re facing on a daily basis.

I fear for this country tongue
i see him as an heartless fellow over this issue.
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by tsdarkside(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2015
nagoma:

Biko , take your medicine now Oooo .

i just took my medicine...

and i repeat:

fvck ICC....fvck the white-mans world..we want the bastards out of the planet-ASAP...

fvck the white-man,fvck the white-woman,and fvck their childrens......FVCK THEM ALL!!!
Re: I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . by nagoma(m): 6:47am On Apr 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

i just took my medicine...
and i repeat:

Your case is resistant to medicinal treatment , you need ECT daily for a couple of weeks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Mark Gbillah Threatens To Ground Plenary If House Prevents Debate / Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured / Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.