Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi (2628 Views)

Properties In Lekki, Victoria Island And Ikoyi For Sale. / Properties For Sales @ Lekki, Victoria Island And Ikoyi / Properties For Sales @ Lekki, Victoria Island And Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by ifyalways(f): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hello People. I have two property requests as thus :-

1. An office for sublet or rent for 4 months prefarably but I can do 6 months max. The ideal office should accomodate 4 tables minimum and be serviced. If theres fitted furnishings, a plus but not a must. Location : Victoria Island,Ikoyi, Lekki phase 1(off admirality way ONLY). Budget 700,000 ngn but open to negotiations.

2. A 4 bedroom serviced flat for rent in Victoria Island ONLY. Might do a 3 bed if there's a BQ attached.

If you have anything that fits my description, email me with ifyalways at gmail dot com

Cheers
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by ifyalways(f): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Bump
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by ifyalways(f): 6:16am On Apr 04, 2015
I need a furnished, serviced one bedroom apartment in old Ikoyi preferably awolowo road axis.

It MUST be furnished and serviced with 24 hours light.

Budget 2M but can be adjusted. Contact me please, if you have any.

Xheers
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by ifyalways(f): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bump
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by StPete: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello, have you found the office you’re looking for?
If not, kindly contact me on .... as there is available office space in Lekki Phase 1 (off Admiralty way) to let
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
StPete:
Hello, have you found the office you’re looking for?
If not, kindly contact me on 0809-538-9990 as there is available office space in Lekki Phase 1 (off Admiralty way) to let
I have gotten the office. Thanks.

Still looking for a 1 bed apartment in Ikoyi. I can do 2.5M for a serviced and furnished one or 1.7M for a serviced, non furnished one.

Please if you've got any, send the price, location and conditions to ifyalways at gmail.
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by ifyalways(f): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bump
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by ifyalways(f): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Bump
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by Souljaboi1: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2015
ifyalways:
I need a furnished, serviced one bedroom apartment in old Ikoyi preferably awolowo road axis.

It MUST be furnished and serviced with 24 hours light.

Budget 2M but can be adjusted. Contact me please, if you have any.

Xheers

Seriously, is that how expensive housing is on the Island ?

That one reach me collect 3 BD for Festac.

We ask Allaah for Rizqan Halalan, Toyyiban Mubarakan fee.

Man must up him hustle ooo. embarassed
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by ifyalways(f): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Souljaboi1:

Seriously, is that how expensive housing is on the Island ?

That one reach me collect 3 BD for Festac.

We ask Allaah for Rizqan Halalan, Toyyiban Mubarakan fee.

Man must up him hustle ooo. embarassed
old story bro. 2M couldn't get that sef though I think you missed out some keywords :
24 hours light/gen
Furnished
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by Souljaboi1: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
ifyalways:
old story bro. 2M couldn't get that sef though I think you missed out some keywords :
24 hours light/gen
Furnished

Furniture inside 1 BR apartment ! grin

Well maybe my time as a Soulja has made me insensitive to such perks.

My sister after a 6x3 bed plus reading table, electrical socket and wardrobe, wetin single man need again ?

All in all, a man has to be up and doing to meet up in today's world.

2 Likes

Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by ifyalways(f): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Souljaboi1:

Furniture inside 1 BR apartment ! grin

Well maybe my time as a Soulja has made me insensitive to such perks.

My sister after a 6x3 bed plus reading table, electrical socket and wardrobe, wetin single man need again ?

All in all, a man has to be up and doing to meet up in today's world.
Some situations, work environment etc demand special living arrangements.

There are short-let apartments in Lekki/Ikoyi/VI that cost nothing less than 30K per night for a one bed apartment and they are Never short of patronage.

1 Like

Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by Souljaboi1: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
ifyalways:

There are short-let apartments in Lekki/Ikoyi/VI that cost nothing less than 30K per night for a one bed apartment and they are Never short of patronage.

True !

Maybe when I start making a bigger income, I would be able to resonate on the same frequency as those guys.

May Allaah grant us the good of this life and the hereafter,

Aamiin
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by ifyalways(f): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mini flat @ VGC for 500,000 pa annum anyone? If yes holla.?
Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by Slapsticker: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
ifyalways:

I wouldn't mind investing in such if in can get it booked 22nights a month. Hit me up at salpaticker at Gmail dot com.

Re: Office And Accomodation In Lekki/victoria Island And Ikoyi by StPete: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
ifyalways:

I have gotten the office. Thanks.

Still looking for a 1 bed apartment in Ikoyi. I can do 2.5M for a serviced and furnished one or 1.7M for a serviced, non furnished one.

Please if you've got any, send the price, location and conditions to ifyalways at gmail.

Kindly modify my number on that quote please. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Cheap Houses For Rent In Lagos / Looking For Altantic Ocean View - Atlantic Bay Estate #4.5m With Good Title / GREAT!!! Full Plot of land in Addo AJAH,Structured Payment allowed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.