Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

FAAN Successful Candidate - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN Successful Candidate (38151 Views)

FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval / FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by socialwritter: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by dtruseeker(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Still waiting for Aerodrome Fire Superintendent list to come out
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by dmcdad: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2015
dapotemi:
Someone got d message dis evening,and shes ask to report to Enugu by 7am tomorrow morning..Medical report still dey dere to fill o.Wetin person go do nah?
Even me wey dey Lag dey scratch my head because of that medical report thing. Come imagine person wey dey come from outside Lag like Edo state. How the person wan take run around collect medical report, and all other requirements and still enter Lag today in order to report there by 7am tomorrow? God will see us through sha.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by dmcdad: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Davivah:

how did u do it guy?
I also score 65%
I didn't do anything! Infact, it depends on the mumber of slots for each state as against your score.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Smallville4live(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2015
From my observation, this process is free and fair. I believe they are trying to balance it between the various states.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Charlieoyi: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Guys calm dwn.its in batches.i jus went to gv a frnd doin d interview hs medicl report n he said d FAAN guys said nxt wld b 4 anoda batch.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by 3pleA3: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2015
please can anyone help me with name of the consultant(company) that handled this faan online test?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by naira0(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Charlieoyi:
Guys calm dwn.its in batches.i jus went to gv a frnd doin d interview hs medicl report n he said d FAAN guys said nxt wld b 4 anoda batch.

Are u really certain of what you are saying? Anyway, I have been unusualy calm and collected since d release of d first list. I hav always had d inkling dat a new batch will emerge.

Like ppl hav been saying, God will see us tru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Otori123(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please for the sake of God, can anyone help me confirm when Security cadet is taking their test
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by evachy: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello house please need advice. My younger sister's name was shortlisted for Security Cadet but she is pregnant. Is she going to be allowed for the phiscal fitness exercise and interveiw.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by dmcdad: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
evachy:
Hello house please need advice. My younger sister's name was shortlisted for Security Cadet but she is pregnant. Is she going to be allowed for the phiscal fitness exercise and interveiw.
I would guess nope! She ain't gonna be allowed for the fitness exercise. But, she might as well come tomorrow and see things for herself. Who knows...
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Otori123(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
dmcdad:

I would guess nope! She ain't gonna be allowed for the fitness exercise. But, she might as well come tomorrow and see things for herself. Who knows...
Is tomorrow the physical fitness test for security cadet?
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Saorchy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Help me thank God my brothers and sisters for a successful FAAN interview. I'm hoping for the best now. God has really done great things for me throughout this recruitment exercise.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by sold(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
my friend was among d first 6 candidates to b interviewed in lagos today.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Otori123(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Saorchy:
Help me thank God my brothers and sisters for a successful FAAN interview. I'm hoping for the best now. God has really done great things for me throughout this recruitment exercise.
How was the interview like? And do u know wen Security cadet is havn their test?
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Etizz: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
Saorchy:
Wow..... Thank God for u oooooooooh..... How was your interview?

1 Like

Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Saorchy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
I was the 7th person to be interviewed in Enugu today
sold:
my friend was among d first 6 candidates to b interviewed in lagos today.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Saorchy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
I thank God..it was more like an interactive section. Let God be praised
Etizz:

[b][/b]Wow..... Thank God for u oooooooooh..... How was your interview?
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Saorchy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
I don't know if they have stipulated time for security cadets buh I suggest u visit their website for more concrete information. Before I left the interview ground, AFO's were still on ground for their physical fitness test
Otori123:

How was the interview like? And do u know wen Security cadet is havn their test?
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by zeedof(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
dmcdad:

I guess what really determines if your name comes out or not is how many available slots your state has. Plus, you don't know for sure the score of other people... Do you now if they score more than you?

For me, I had a score of 65, and thankfully my name came out on the Assistant Fire Superintendent list.
well am still serving, so may be that's why, i guess.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Ejimike: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
campusflavour:
Please don't panic yet, I got 72 and did not see my name, but I think it is not all the list, remember they advertised for nine positions and has released only four so keep calm keep praying our names will come out in Jesus name amen
I scored 47%
Remark: Failed
I applied for Asst Security Supritendent (ASS)
But to my greatest surprise I got interview invitation mail dis afternoon.
I tink is r based on range of score applicants in ur category or state have
Papa God complete wat u hav started
Amen
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by dmcdad: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Otori123:

Is tomorrow the physical fitness test for security cadet?
I can't tell... You will have to confirm from their website. I am only sure of mine, which is Assistant Fire Superintendent.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by dmcdad: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Saorchy:
Bro... What is the dress code like?
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by DeanOlamide(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Otori123:

. from their web it was stated on Friday which is 13th but SMS indicated 12th but not too worry the website is the accurate one.... the SMS is just to give u a pass to the training center...... see u in Enugu on Friday.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by nzechu(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Saorchy:
pls wat is the interview like wat were u asked
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by muba2sure(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Plz hw do som1 get to lagos centre at ikeja,where precisely in ikeja
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by dmcdad: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
muba2sure:
Plz hw do som1 get to lagos centre at ikeja,where precisely in ikeja
I think if you get to Toyin street, then you are almost there.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by muba2sure(m): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
I can ask wen i get to toyin str
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by dapotemi: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote a
uthor=Saorchy post=31523242]I thank God..it was more like an interactive section. Let God be praised
[/quote]

Pls my sis is still on d road since morning o,shes been having serious issue wit the bus she entered,shes suppose to do her fitness/interview today.Do u tink they will still attend to her tomorrow?
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by dapotemi: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Saorchy:
My sis is still on d road o,having serious issues with d bus she entered.shes suppose to do her fitness/interview today.do u tink she will be allowed tomorrow.
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by Otori123(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
dapotemi:

My sis is still on d road o,having serious issues with d bus she entered.shes suppose to do her fitness/interview today.do u tink she will be allowed tomorrow.
Wat did she apply for?
Re: FAAN Successful Candidate by dapotemi: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Otori123:

Wat did she apply for?

Security officer ll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Jobs In Nigeria That Dont Require A University Degree / What To Know About 2016 Police Recruitment Before April First / What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.