Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview (254347 Views)

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Ikeja Electric Distribution Company Recruiting Electricity Sales Reps(esr) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by CCtimaya(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2017
Hibees28:
I really don't understand ikedc with all am reading here sef. Av done just first stage interview and was sent a congratulatory message and dat I will b informed abt d second stage interview and u saying some pple av started working sef.

Sleezwizz abeg any show.
Let's c ur congratulatory massage
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Sleezwizz: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hibees28:
I really don't understand ikedc with all am reading here sef. Av done just first stage interview and was sent a congratulatory message and dat I will b informed abt d second stage interview and u saying some pple av started working sef.

Sleezwizz abeg any show.

My brother, no be only u tire for the matter o.

Still expecting their final stage interview invite o.

The recent batch that did training and resumed isn't ours, so u just have to be patient. Get another thing doing for now until IKEDC call u.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Sleezwizz: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Habeeb123:

Another batch of ESR did medicals last week Saturday. Not all esr has been posted.

The batch that just did medical is a different one entirely. All those that did training recently have been posted.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by shonpe: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Guess it is only the management that understand beta dan any of us. And was it d electrical engineers that did dere medicals on Saturday
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by straynt(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good day guys. please for those who wrote the electrical engineering position apt test, who has has gotten feedback.

I received a mail today not different from the first mail we received inviting us for the test. its an invitation for another first stage test. it's confusing since I already wrote the first stage test. who else has this issue?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Mlegend(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yet to receive any mail o
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by kemifab(f): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pls Help me I just received this message. what to expect.

Dear *****
Thank you for your interest in the role of a Back Office Support Officer.
We are pleased to invite you for the first stage of the assessment process.
What to expect
The first stage of the process will consist of an assessment test. Your performance will be considered as part of the decision making process.
When and where to write the test
The assessment will take place at our Head Office. Details are as stated below:
Date: Wednesday, May 3rd 2017
Time: 10:45am Prompt
Duration : 90 Minutes
Venue : Ikeja Electric Head Office
Obafemi Awolowo Way
Opp MiTV, (beside Lagos State Secretariat)
Alausa, Ikeja
Please bring along the following:
Kindly note that attendance must be confirmed before you take the assessment
Thank you for your interest in Ikeja Electric
Regards,
Recruitment Team
Human Resources
Ikeja Electric Plc
Obafemi Awolowo Way, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos .
This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of the Ikeja Electric Plc. It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Company. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this e-mail or its attachments. The Company does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. For information about the Ikeja Electric Plc visit our website http://www.ikejaelectric.com
This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of the Ikeja Electric Plc. It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Company. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this e-mail or its attachments. The Company does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. For information about the Ikeja Electric Plc visit our website http://www.ikejaelectric.com
1. A valid means of Identification
2. Original birth certificate & NYSC Certificate
3. Education credentials
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by CCtimaya(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2017
kemifab:

Dear *****
What to expect
The first stage of the process will consist of an assessment test. Your performance will be considered as part of the decision making process.
Obafemi Awolowo Way
Alausa, Ikeja
Regards,
Recruitment Team
Human Resources
Ikeja Electric Plc
3. Education credentials
Have you written the test before
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by shonpe: 6:28am On Apr 29, 2017
U still need to go back and write the test. because we also experience stuff like DAT too. It might still be d same test u wrote d first time or little adjustment, dey only used DAT avenue to reduced population. Best of luck
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by CCtimaya(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2017
kemifab:

Dear *****
What to expect
Obafemi Awolowo Way
Alausa, Ikeja
Regards,
Recruitment Team
Human Resources
Ikeja Electric Plc
3. Education credentials
Recall the previous questions, because that's what you will c
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by hardekunlay1: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
I got an invite for 1st stage interview scheduled to be may 3rd, 2017. Anybody with clue on what to expect? Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by hardekunlay1: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hibees28:

Sleezwizz abeg any show.
abeg I got an invite for d interview, what should I expect?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by kemifab(f): 12:37am On Apr 30, 2017
CCtimaya:
Have you written the test before
No. this my first time that why. I don't know what to expect.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Etienz: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2017
I want to know if it's still open.....I wish to apply
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by labielisha16: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
hardekunlay1:
I got an invite for 1st stage interview scheduled to be may 3rd, 2017. Anybody with clue on what to expect? Thanks
For which post?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by hardekunlay1: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
labielisha16:

For which post?
Energy sales representative
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by labielisha16: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
hardekunlay1:
Energy sales representative
Ok...Kindly update us as soon as you are done.. Wishing you all the best in your interview
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Vixdaking(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
labielisha16:

For which post?
Mine is electric electronic engineering, is it cbt or hand written?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by labielisha16: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Vixdaking:
Mine is electric electronic engineering, is it cbt or hand written?
Were you invited for Test or Interview?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
CCtimaya:

Recall the previous questions, because that's what you will c
Please what are the questions to expect for the first stage of the assessment (electrical/electronics engineering position)?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
labielisha16:

Were you invited for Test or Interview?
Invited for test
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by labielisha16: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ccanyanwu:

Please what are the questions to expect for the first stage of the assessment (electrical/electronics engineering position)?
read through the thread
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Sleezwizz: 1:49pm On May 01, 2017
hardekunlay1:
abeg I got an invite for d interview, what should I expect?

Tell us about yourself, what are the duties of an ESR, how do u plan going about your job if given the offer, what's ur expected salary, why should i hire u and so on.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 01, 2017
kemifab:

Dear *****
What to expect
Obafemi Awolowo Way
Alausa, Ikeja
Regards,
Recruitment Team
Human Resources
Ikeja Electric Plc
3. Education credentials
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by shonpe: 10:18am On May 03, 2017
Wishing those of u going for ur second test today best of luck
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by CCtimaya(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2017
shonpe:
Guy wetin we go do now?? I rep system Engr
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 03, 2017
shonpe:
For guys that wrote for elect elect guys are we to write a second assessment test after the first one or successful candidates head straight for the interview? Please those of you that have gone through the process should enlighten us. Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Hibees28: 6:00pm On May 03, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Tell us about yourself, what are the duties of an ESR, how do u plan going about your job if given the offer, what's ur expected salary, why should i hire u and so on.

Sleezwizz aw far bro. Just dey online. Any show about second stage interview
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by aykay45(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2017
My Question what's their salary for ESR?... Please would like to know
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Sleezwizz: 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
Hibees28:

Sleezwizz aw far bro. Just dey online. Any show about second stage interview

Nothing o. They just kept us in suspense. Getting pissed off already
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by CCtimaya(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Nothing o. They just kept us in suspense. Getting pissed off already
Have you gone for medicals?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Sleezwizz: 6:41am On May 04, 2017
CCtimaya:

Have you gone for medicals?

Medical ke, I have not even done final interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (80) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.