Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview (253682 Views)

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Ikeja Electric Distribution Company Recruiting Electricity Sales Reps(esr) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Marcusoreke(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fabinho:

For this same ESR role or another role? Because some of us did online aptitude test before we got called for first stage interview.

Was your 1st and last stage interview zoom like or one on one..
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Fabinho: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Marcusoreke:

Was your 1st and last stage interview zoom like or one on one..

It was via zoom
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Jare31(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2020
lily18:
I did a second interview Oct 8 for Treasury and account officer.

No feedback since then. Hoping for the best.

it usually takes like a month for you to get a response from them. The second interview is the final one. So hopefully this month they will contact you.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Fabinho: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Jare31:
it usually takes like a month for you to get a response from them. The second interview is the final one. So hopefully this month they will contact you.

Do you work at ikeja electric?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Jare31(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Fabinho:

Do you work at ikeja electric?
Nope. I'm just talking from the experience I had with them it took like a month after the final interview before they got back to me and its batch by batch. Some people have gotten successful mails since Aug/sept and they have not been called. So patience is key. Just pray and wait.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by lily18: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Do you by any chance know how much they pay their Account and Treasury Officer? Because all these waits. I tire
Jare31:

Nope. I'm just talking from the experience I had with them it took like a month after the final interview before they got back to me and its batch by batch. Some people have gotten successful mails since Aug/sept and they have not been called. So patience is key. Just pray and wait.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Jare31(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
lily18:
Do you by any chance know how much they pay their Account and Treasury Officer? Because all these waits. I tire
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Fabinho: 11:02am On Nov 06, 2020
For those of us still on the waiting list for ESR. Do you guys have any information? Is there any hope that we might still be called to resume this year? @joy @yusuf
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dstoms(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
this is to ikeja electric HR I don't know if you are following this trend too, but in case you are, it's not fair keeping us in suspense, so many people are almost having heart attack because of this job, pls do something this is almost two month I got success mail with nothing. it's not fair. at least send a mail to let us know we are in view
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by lily18: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Success mail after the interviews?
Have you done medicals yet?

dstoms:
this is to ikeja electric HR I don't know if you are following this trend too, but in case you are, it's not fair keeping us in suspense, so many people are almost having heart attack because of this job, pls do something this is almost two month I got success mail with nothing. it's not fair. at least send a mail to let us know we are in view
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by olaabikemi: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pls house help me with there site to apply and if is mail pls house pls help me out
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Fabinho: 1:29am On Nov 07, 2020
olaabikemi:
Pls house help me with there site to apply and if is mail pls house pls help me out

careers.ikejaelectric.com

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Marcusoreke(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
The wait for ESR is becoming tiring, infact the suspense is much. But I believe mails is coming soon because I heard it takes around 6 weeks after final stage interview before any other message comes from the recruiting team... Let hope before the end of this week we'll hear from them.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by yousouph246: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Marcusoreke:
The wait for ESR is becoming tiring, infact the suspense is much. But I believe mails is coming soon because I heard it takes around 6 weeks after final stage interview before any other message comes from the recruiting team... Let hope before the end of this week we'll hear from them.

Do you mean 6 weeks after the success mail. If yes, then we've been waiting beyond that period. Next week makes it two months
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dstoms(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2020
let this week bring forth awaiting appointment letters and mails I'm Jesus name.. Amen
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by yousouph246: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2020
dstoms:

We should also understand that It's not that easy for many companies to sustain their businesses at this point. Infact many employees from other organisations are being retrenched. It's important to be patient and more prayerful for a better and stable economy so that we can all resume ASAP.

Nevertheless, we still deserve a mail to let us understand the situation.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Fabinho: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2020
yousouph246:

We should also understand that It's not that easy for many companies to sustain their businesses at this point. Infact many employees from other organisations are being retrenched. It's important to be patient and more prayerful for a better and stable economy so that we can all resume ASAP.

Nevertheless, we still deserve a mail to let us understand the situation.

I don't think Covid is affecting Ikeja Electric business o. Infact the electricity sector is even making more money now in this period federal government has approved the increase in electricity tartif which has taken effect from the 1st of this month
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Marcusoreke(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good evening all, why is the room so quiet or we that received success mail after final stage interview for ESR have gotten offer letter or what
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dstoms(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
on Sunday will make it 2 month since I got the success mail. Ikaje Electric HR una what is going on now. the gods are not happy...
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Fabinho: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Omo this IE HR I no sure say dem remember where dem write our names again o. Abi their system don crash ni?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Sunolar: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Does anyone have an idea of energy sales coordinator. Did my first face to face interview around March this year, did the second zoom interview around July and I received a mail I was successful but have not heard from Ikeja electric HR since then. Anyone in my shoes?

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Fabinho: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sunolar:
Does anyone have an idea of energy sales coordinator. Did my first face to face interview around March this year, did the second zoom interview around July and I received a mail I was successful but have not heard from Ikeja electric HR since then. Anyone in my shoes?

Is as if we're plenty. You you've even been waiting since July, some of us since September.
Wouldn't it be nice if someone can go to their office in ikeja and find out from their HR if they've not forgotten us. @dstoms @marcusoreke guys anyone close to that area that can do that so we'll know what's happening
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Tundepraise(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sunolar:

You are not alone in this. There is someone who had received successful email since July too, but no follow up correspondence has been received afterwards. Relax the offer is on the way in Jesus name.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Marcusoreke(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
@sunolar I can volunteer to go but it will make more sense if we're two or three to ask what's going on.. I have been on IKEDC interview since August got my successful mail in September and no further information as been communicated to me from them.... And I am so much in taste t received a mail from IKEDC recruiter..
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by yousouph246: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Marcusoreke:
@sunolar I can volunteer to go but it will make more sense if we're two or three to ask what's going on.. I have been on IKEDC interview since August got my successful mail in September and no further information as been communicated to me from them.... And I am so much in taste t received a mail from IKEDC recruiter..

I'm planning to visit their office on Tuesday if Any one can provide me with the address of their office where I can meet their HR personnel
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Fabinho: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
yousouph246:

I'm planning to visit their office on Tuesday if Any one can provide me with the address of their office where I can meet their HR personnel

Address: 178 obafemi awolowo way, alausa ikeja. The road as if you're going to Mitv or before u get to Mitv. Not so sure. Once u get into building you can ask the security or any one u see how to get to their HR department. I'm sure someone will direct u
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Fabinho: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
@yousouph246 bro what time do you want to go tomoro maybe we could go together? Can u drop ur contact so we can meet up...
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Fabinho: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
@marcusokereke how about 3 of us go together? Me, you and Yusuf. Tomoro
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Marcusoreke(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
@fabinho it's a great idea but I will be chanced if we agree to go on Thursday because my tomorrow and Wednesday is kind of not free... I will go from egbeda by 12 so I should be at alausa their head office by 1:pm latest... +2348107270834 here is my Whatsapp number for better communication....
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Marcusoreke(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
I followed this trend as far back 2015 and I saw does that have been on IKEDC interview from March 2015 start getting their offer letter around July, you can see the interval, so I strongly believe that dose of us that got success mail around September after last stage interview we should just chill if not this December then by God grace January we'll here from IE recruiting team. But @fabinho and @yusuf if your Thursday is good to go to them we should hook up there and see their HR..
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by yousouph246: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fabinho:
@yousouph246 bro what time do you want to go tomoro maybe we could go together? Can u drop ur contact so we can meet up...

+2348066158316. Got an appointment around Ikeja tomorrow and it will really be a great opportunity to visit their office. Please call me if you are also interested
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by yousouph246: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Marcusoreke:
@fabinho it's a great idea but I will be chanced if we agree to go on Thursday because my tomorrow and Wednesday is kind of not free... I will go from egbeda by 12 so I should be at alausa their head office by 1:pm latest... +2348107270834 here is my Whatsapp number for better communication....

You can as well visit their office on Thursday. I hope we'll have access to their HR tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (80) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.