Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Infinix Broken Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Broken Screen (486 Views)

You Will Hadly See A SAMSUNG Phone Without A Broken Screen.....bt Y? / How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin / My Infinix Hot Note Broken Screen =help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Broken Screen by ebijimi7(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
good day nl members my infinix zero screen just got broken and i have been to their office to see if i can replace it but i got there i dont have the receipt with me i was asked to pay #8,600 and i was told i would wait for 10 days and its too much because the phone is my networking tool and please does anybody has the idea of how much it will be changed in computer village
Re: My Infinix Broken Screen by madgoat(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
ebijimi7:
good day nl members my infinix zero screen just got broken and i have been to their office to see if i can replace it but i got there i dont have the receipt with me i was asked to pay #8,600 and i was told i would wait for 10 days and its too much because the phone is my networking tool and please does anybody has the idea of how much it will be changed in computer village

They will mess it up at computer village. Better to be patient and do it at Infinix office and ur fone will bw as good as new.

(1) (Reply)

Please Hot Note For Sale Pm Me 08032465609 / Newest Forest King Design Luminous Hard Back Cover Case For Iphone 6 / Send And Receive Payment With Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.