Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! (1067 Views)

LOUD IN LAGOS ***Tokunbo 2013 Volkswagen Passat With 38k Mileage @ #4.7m / LOUD IN LAGOS ***Semi New 2015 Nissan Pathfinder With 15k Mileage @ #7.7m / How I Wash My Car In 2 Minutes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! by Trippledots(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
two very loud bangs were heard in lagos a couple of minutes ago. i personally heard them. although i didnt snap d blasck smoked skyline, however this is sounding as a warning to road users and whoever may be plying the mile2-tincan route to be carefeul....EXTRA CAREFUL.

PS;mod pls if this isn't the right section for this, move it to the approsriate one. thanks
Re: Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! by Leopantro: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
don't want to assume it's an IED. Could it be the tankers packed on the bridge?

1 Like

Re: Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! by SuperSuave(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hope its not these bastar.ds o

1 Like

Re: Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! by Dioxidane: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hope they've not entered lagos o...

1 Like

Re: Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! by Arysexy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tanker explosion I suspect. Apapa oshodi road name trailers get am
Re: Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! by Vision4God: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hop its under control oooo
Re: Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! by suruwilliams(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Any nairalander around should update us
Re: Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! by dROC1: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
It better not be BH :/
Re: Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! by debulle: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Trippledots:
two very loud bangs were heard in lagos a couple of minutes ago. i personally heard them. although i didnt snap d blasck smoked skyline, however this is sounding as a warning to road users and whoever may be plying the mile2-tincan route to be carefeul....EXTRA CAREFUL.

PS;mod pls if this isn't the right section for this, move it to the approsriate one. thanks
Which can vogue news is that,which area of Lagos,where were you when you heard and which area of Lagos did you hear the bang? Mile2-Tincan is a long stretch road? Always try to be specific when passing such a news pls.
Re: Loud Explosions Heard In Lagos A Couple Of Minutes Ago!! by Trippledots(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
debulle:
Which can vogue news is that,which area of Lagos,where were you when you heard and which area of Lagos did you hear the bang? Mile2-Tincan is a long stretch road? Always try to be specific when passing such a news pls.

i was around wilmer crescent, i saw the thick smoke coming from the direction i mentioned earlier..... btw u could have opened ur statement nicer. im not a roving journalist u know.

(1) (Reply)

2009 Model Kia Optima Forsale / Reg Toyota Tacoma 2005 For Sale / I Need A Cheap Car!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.