Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Jonathan Paid AIT N10billion For The Documentaries Against APC, Osibanjo Is Next - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Paid AIT N10billion For The Documentaries Against APC, Osibanjo Is Next (566 Views)

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Paid AIT N10billion For The Documentaries Against APC, Osibanjo Is Next by smogup: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
African Independent Television (AIT) owners received N10 billion to produce and air negative documentaries on leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC), a SaharaReportersinvestigation shows.
SaharaReporterslearnt that the Minister for Petroleum Affairs, Diezani Allison-Maduekeis bankrolling the documentary while the scripts and voice overs are being prepared and cut with the help of the Nigeria Television Authority and some Nollywood production companies and working for President Jonathan’s re-election.
As a result of the massive deal, AIT, which was in poor financial shape that its principal owner, Raymond Dokpesi, had decided to sell it to the banks to which the station owed several billions of Naira, is now back in good standing. It has also become considerably bolder because of the backing of Mrs. Allison-Maduekeand other powerful government officials behind the deal.
Our investigation reveals that AIT receives N5 million each time an episode of any of the documentaries is aired on their channels in different Nigerian markets.
Apart from the cost of producing and airing the documentaries, SaharaReportersfound that a team of high-priced lawyers has also been mobilized with about N3 billion to handle any legal threats that may arise from the documentaries. Just last week, APC chieftain Bola Tinubu sued AIT over the documentary on him.
SaharaReporterslearned that the next in the series will focus on the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
Our source, who didn’t want to reveal the content, said the objective of that show will be to “destroy” Prof. Osinbajo’s position as a strong moral leader in the Christian community.
“The idea is to make the Christians who have left Jonathan because of Osinbajo’s entry into the Presidential race to have a rethink,” our source stated.
“The PDP is still failing the basic mathematics,” a political analyst told SaharaReporters. “They can squander all of the money in the Central Bank trying to damage the reputation of everyone in the opposition, but how does that provide a cover for the ineptitude and corruption of the Goodluck Jonathan government? Does that explain why Nigeria is far worse than they found it? That is the question Nigerians will be answering when they go to the polls in three weeks.”
http:// newsrescue.com/jonathan- paid-ai t-n10-billion-s land…/…
Re: Jonathan Paid AIT N10billion For The Documentaries Against APC, Osibanjo Is Next by TI1919(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tell me more please...

grin grin grin cheesy

Meanwhile, I have decided to vote GEJ no turning back no going back.

Thank you for the news it make my love for GEJ strong. Sai Goodluck in almajiri voice.
cool

Re: Jonathan Paid AIT N10billion For The Documentaries Against APC, Osibanjo Is Next by ozoigbondu: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
AIT should air the documentary.If osunbade has nothing to hide then he and their media arm has nothing to fear.

Just as Sahara reporters pride themselves as an independent body ready to scutriny the government even if it means lying so those AIT who has dedicated time to probe our change agents

Still on the matter GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Paid AIT N10billion For The Documentaries Against APC, Osibanjo Is Next by REDshouse(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
No amount of paid blackmails and slanders can change my decision cos i ve decided teh teh
Re: Jonathan Paid AIT N10billion For The Documentaries Against APC, Osibanjo Is Next by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wat does it profit a man if he spends billions tarnishing his opponents image and still looses ELECTION?

(1) (Reply)

Fact-check:no Firm Evidence That APC Is Nigeria's Face Of Change. / Edo,lagos,delta,ondoState or an obas are Not Recorgnized Under InternationalLaw / PRESIDENT JONATHAN Unplugged!the 22 Qutable Quotes Of GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.