Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Is Boko Haram Fire Power Dwindling? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Boko Haram Fire Power Dwindling? (512 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Boko Haram Fire Power Dwindling? by Frankiedu(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Boko haram today are said to have lost 200 of their members today during a fierce battle with Chadian,Niger and the Nigerian army.Shekau in his last post, having pledged allegiance to ISIS is now loosing hugely.Public forums and news filtering in shows that the Boko Haram leader,Shekau is said to have grown meek and have left his egocentric,egominic and boastful nature aside when he replied to a threat from President Goodluck Johnathan on his death by saying,'If i die it is the will of my god.'Boko haram's videos that have surfaced are now professionally released as they now have French and Arabic subtitles to them.Forumites, do you think Boko haram latest talk of been in allegiance with ISIS is a public outcry from them and a show of fear for the battle from the three nations battling them?
Re: Is Boko Haram Fire Power Dwindling? by vikeyz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Before nko, SMH

(1) (Reply)

Man Bags 3 Weeks Imprisonment For Stealing Generator / My Friend Invited Me To Rob His Company Of Workers’ Salary– Suspect Confesses / 23 Year Old Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.