Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Reapling Or Going For Appeal After Refusal Of Visa By Uk Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reapling Or Going For Appeal After Refusal Of Visa By Uk Embassy (1537 Views)

9 Party Members Died Going For Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election / REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reapling Or Going For Appeal After Refusal Of Visa By Uk Embassy by prommy(f): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2009
my husband was refused a visa to uk with an excuse that he alterd bank statement which is not true.he reapplied with letter from the bank and was also refused based on their 1st ground and said the will keep on refusing till after 10 years .our date for appeal has passed becos of xmas.we have letters from the bank but confused on whether we shd reapply or still appeal if it is allowd or appeal from uk.

(1) (Reply)

Surest Way To Immigrate To Canada / Delay In Uk Tier 4 Visa / Help :i Want My Wife To Have Her Baby In Us Or Any Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.