Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) (53625 Views)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos) / Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by kofoshee(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'm here to read the coments only grin
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by dhesire(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dammysmart:
I remember doing this while I was in remedial school at Unilorin, dose days en my body go just dey smell flames ni...lolz, Buh its an experience to remember though,

so guys nd ladies who amongst u remember this moments, share your experiences too...

Which school do you rep?
As for me, its a no no.
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'm sure he went to school during the period 'Abacha' stove was invented grin during the acute shortage of kerosine in the country. @OP Bros ....were you staying at Tanke area?
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
olukenzo:
mzteemarh!!! Come and explain yourself angry
lol don't mind the op he just want to disgrace our school.
more so the remedial school is in one village not within the unilorin campus itself sad
BTW, how are you doing ?
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by adeleyeA10(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
A driver return his phone in ibadan
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by crazo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
justified19:
talk with sense, d op said uni ilorin, moreover u dont av to think he is poor cos of wat he posted..many poor peeps b forming rich online.
Emawo bobo yi sha undecided undecided did u see or 'hear' me talk about being rich or being poor.. Whats my biz if he is rich or poor abi shei e dey feed me ni sad sad .. U just left the totality of the argument.. Red herring
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by igbizen(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
just lmao reading d comments. op sorry o. but seriously I have seen a student who tot he can boil beans with four sticks of candle. lolllllll, desperate tym men!!!
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by flexz007(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
[/color]Shaking my head seriously.....................
Maybe he did dis at home during ASSU strike
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
we never did shi* like this in UNIPORT. this must be the western schools.
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
mzteemarh:
lol don't mind the op he just want to disgrace our school.
more so the remedial school is in one village not within the unilorin campus itself sad
BTW, how are you doing ?

So you have use style to disown the poor poster grin

I'm alright. It's almost spring so the cold has reduce small tintini. It's 3 degrees now. Sorry my Nigerian call pass has expired cry Till weekend. How you dey?
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by iphy143: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tolexander:
abi the one he was using at home.

remember that charity begins at home.
wrong choice of adage.....
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
olukenzo:

So you have use style to disown the poor poster grin

I'm alright. It's almost spring so the cold has reduce small tintini. It's 3 degrees now. Sorry my Nigerian call pass has expired cry Till weekend. How you dey?
lol not really.
oh alright adupe grin yeah I wanted to say you forgot me just like that
im good Alimadulilah, hoping to hear from you soon because I miss you tintini cool
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2015
mzteemarh:
lol not really.
oh alright adupe grin yeah I wanted to say you forgot me just like that
im good Alimadulilah, hoping to hear from you soon because I miss you tintini cool

Tintini, ba? Okay, till next week nigbayen o.
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2015
olukenzo:

Tintini, ba? Okay, till next week nigbayen o.
lol haba koda oo, you know that what you said to me too the last time you called and I didn't take it personal.
okay im just joking I miss gan an tongue
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2015
lawanson44:

@the bolded...Upgrade your grammatical and lexis structure before you talk to me. So much for Awo-thief-owo's free education in the South West!
FYI, I was never, and will never be bothered abt my lexical deficiency or lack of proper usage of the English language. Do u knw why?

Because the word education is not 'understanding English language' but just an aspect that allows you communicate effectively. And communication is not being able to speak fluently, but being able to pass your message across. Communication can be a gesture, mose code or sign language. The purpose is for your recipient to get ur point.
For example, the Chinese, Germans, Spanish, Hausa's ect may not speak good English, but they communicate when necessary.

Now, back to your foolishness, I am educated in the field that deals with building technology, and I communicate perfectly to workers, both skilled and unskilled. I am also into affiliate marketing and general business. I communicate fine. Now, mr man, define education?

40 marks.
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
FYI, I was never, and will never be bothered abt my lexical deficiency or lack of proper usage of the English language. Do u knw why?

Because the word education is not 'understanding English language' but just an aspect that allows you communicate effectively. And communication is not being able to speak fluently, but being able to pass your message across. Communication can be a gesture, mose code or sign language. The purpose is for your recipient to get ur point.
For example, the Chinese, Germans, Spanish, Hausa's ect may not speak good English, but they communicate when necessary.

Now, back to your foolishness, I am educated in the field that deals with building technology, and I communicate perfectly to workers, both skilled and unskilled. I am also into affiliate marketing and general business. I communicate fine. Now, mr man, define education?

40 marks.

It took him 2 days to reply...after due consultations to the Web Dictionary and probably some english undergraduates to be sure there are no mistakes...you are into building tchnology and affiliate marketing (empty chest beating which is known among yorubastards)...who asked you? Brick-laying follow for building technology and selling otapiapia and gbogborishe in a bus can also be affiliate marketing so please clarify. grin No wonder you are among the I.dio.ts in the South West region ranting about change which will nevèr come to your region due to buhari's impending 4th epic failure. Onye iberibe!
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
lawanson44:

It took him 2 days to reply...after due consultations to the Web Dictionary and probably some english undergraduates to be sure there are no mistakes...you are into building tchnology and affiliate marketing (empty chest beating which is known among yorubastards)...who asked you? Brick-laying follow for building technology and selling otapiapia and gbogborishe in a bus can also be affiliate marketing so please clarify. grin No wonder you are among the I.dio.ts in the South West region ranting about change which will nevèr come to your region due to buhari's impending 4th epic failure. Onye iberibe!
whatever rocks your boat. The truth is you are a dullard. And believe me, like other Igbos, educated illiterate.

I am a building technologist, a farmer, and in to affiliate marketing. If you dnt understand the meaning of affiliate marketing, consult your dictionary.

By the way, as I afore anticipated, u failed. Affiliate marketing may not require selling, bricklaying is never building technology, it is an aspect of building which doesn't include electrification, civil engineering works, or mechanical installations. Besides, you failed.

Next question,:
What is the difference between affiliates marketing, selling of products and pure advertising.

Second, what is the difference between a building technologist and a civil engineer?

40/marks.

Pls note that understanding these will give you an edge next time you wish to debate over this rather than display your uncut display of total foolishness and lack of eduction in the said aspects.
smiley wink
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
mzteemarh:
lol haba koda oo, you know that what you said to me too the last time you called and I didn't take it personal.
okay im just joking I miss gan an tongue

OMG, what did I say? I hope I wasn't a total arrsse? Mabinu in arrears.

cheesy
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
kinglekan:
This OP went to uni b4 d advent of kerosene stove and hot plate (electric cooker)

Choi u really suffer ooo, pele

But there can never be constant power supply now, to use electric cooker all the time, you will be surprise some people even prefer this coal pot to kerosene stove, claiming the former is faster than the later (don't tell me its poverty mentality).

I cant still understand why i didn't know how to cook with that thing, despite my 2 years stay in ghetto hostel (pre-degree and 100level). i can use half a kerosene bottle to light 50 naira charcoal.
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Chukwutobi:
It was during my service year
You mean devil postponed your own sufferness till service year when you were supposed to be enjoying serving your Father's land.

In France, it is called "National suffer"
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by kinglekan: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
SenatorJames:

i can use half a kerosene bottle to light 50 naira charcoal.

ROTFL

U need to be flogged ooooo
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Chukwutobi: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2015
SenatorJames:
You mean devil postponed your own sufferness till service year when you were supposed to be enjoying serving your Father's land.

In France, it is called "National suffer"
Mba

It was for the sake of experience
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Kemmy210(f): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
@Op,don't mind all the pple forming ajebo here.Some of them dat stayed off campus,especially schools in rural area used dis(in yorubaland).I know some of my coursemates dat used firewood 2cook during our prelim in a particular polytechnic(2001) b4 I went 2a university where I stayed in the hostel throughout my stay,so I neither see coal pot nor firewood there.I used both kerosene stove&hot plate,couldn't afford gas then.Some pple still use coal pot up till now.If u didn't use coal pot,congrat but dat doesn't mean op is extremely poor,just trying 2use what neighbours are using.
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Gwammen(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Haba
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by Gwammen(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nai nai, I can't use this, am managing my life now in the university with my kero stove and hot plate.
Re: Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) by precious001(f): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
In Patience Jonathan's voice... Diaris God oooo! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers / The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.