Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! (1739 Views)

Though Hilarious, These Facts Are True About Lagos Danfos / 13 Things That Are Just Too True About Nigerian Parents And Phone Calls / Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
saw this broadcast on my whatsapp and I decided to share.

Patience Jonathan: Let the righteous beware!
Nigeria is in perilous times and Christians must watch and pray. Read the revelation of Kenyan Pastor, Kilawu Ashwa:
“My name is Pastor Kilawu Ashwa from Kogelo village, Siaya County in Kenya. I write with sorrow seeing how the Nigerian brethren have been so distracted while the devil snatches souls of men. Christians cannot be blind and undiscerning because there is battle over the soul of Nigeria and Nigerians in the spirit realm. The Nigerian land is soaked with the blood of innocent people in sadistic and horrific sacrifices in appeasement of the fallen angels in the spirit realm and it is all about political power. It saddens me that some respected men of GOD in our big brother country knows of this and refuse to speak up. Harken now to the voice of GOD, for on the last day all that claimed to work in his name and deceived the people, took money from politicians to spread the message of hate, lies and bitterness amongst Christians and brothers and sisters of other faiths should desist from such. For thus says the LORD, “HIS wrath is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.” Romans 1:18.
Nigerian Christians have become too weak to pray without ceasing and to remember that we battle not against flesh but against evil forces of darkness and principalities in high places. Have any of your ever spared a thought to the wanton killings and bloodshed in your country since 2010? Do you ever care to wonder why siblings and relatives of your president keeps dying each year despite the endless pool of money he has to afford healthcare for them, yet he doesn’t and they die yearly from not too complicated ailments? Do any of you know that in order for the wife of your president to recommend you for political appointment, you must perform certain occultic rituals often involving Blood Sacrifices that no one would ever link you to, but people connected to you or around you die. Once that is done and you swear an oath of allegiance at a flowing water, you instantly become powerful and daring to even people above you.
Do you know that the spiritual reason for the postponement of your elections was because a certain high-placed rituals needing 42 days to complete its circle? Postponement of your election wasn’t for 6 weeks in order to fight terrorism. Have you cared to ask Goodluck what happened all the 6 years before and then just now he demanded for 6 weeks to arm the military? 6 weeks is 42 days, do you care to ask why 11 women died after seeing your first lady Patience Jonathan on 14th February 2015? Forty-two is a number with a direct connection to the coming Antichrist. His evil efforts will last 42 months in the end time, and thus forty-two is firmly associated with him (Revelation 11:1 - 2), (Revelation 13:4 - 5) Hidden Devil worshippers know this.
Forty-two is made up of 6 and 7, showing a link between mankind and God's spirit and a link between the Antichrist and Jesus Christ. As much as your President’s wife is a Devil worshipper and making blood sacrifices for attainment of Power for her husband.
The number 11 in the occult realms signifies destruction and power comes after that happens. It is a Sacred Number in Satanism, examples of these are:
September 11, 2001, the World Trade Centre, March 11, 2011- the Japan Earthquake, and year 2011.  The day of the attack: 11, the Date of the Attack, September 11 or 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11,
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11, of the 2 Flights, Flight 11 had 92 passengers, 9 + 2 = 11, Flight 77 had 65 passengers, 6 + 5 = 11. Twin Towers look like an 11
The rituals of numbers 42 and 11 were initiated for your First Lady. The truth about Patience's inability to give Jonathan children was because she traded her womb to the Devil for Power. More and more people have to be killed and sacrificed to pagan gods that Mrs. Jonathan worships secretly for the President to retain power.
Re: Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! by ubiquitousade(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
oluswaggz:
saw this broadcast on my whatsapp and I decided to share.

Patience Jonathan: Let the righteous beware!
Nigeria is in perilous times and Christians must watch and pray. Read the revelation of Kenyan Pastor, Kilawu Ashwa:
“My name is Pastor Kilawu Ashwa from Kogelo village, Siaya County in Kenya. I write with sorrow seeing how the Nigerian brethren have been so distracted while the devil snatches souls of men. Christians cannot be blind and undiscerning because there is battle over the soul of Nigeria and Nigerians in the spirit realm. The Nigerian land is soaked with the blood of innocent people in sadistic and horrific sacrifices in appeasement of the fallen angels in the spirit realm and it is all about political power. It saddens me thatsome respected men of GOD in our big brother country knows of this and refuse to speak up. . Harken now to the voice of GOD, for on the last day all that claimed to work in his name and deceived the people, took money from politicians to spread the message of hate, lies and bitterness amongst Christians and brothers and sisters of other faiths should desist from such. For thus says the LORD, “HIS wrath is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.” Romans 1:18.
Nigerian Christians have become too weak to pray without ceasing and to remember that we battle not against flesh but against evil forces of darkness and principalities in high places. Have any of your ever spared a thought to the wanton killings and bloodshed in your country since 2010? Do you ever care to wonder why siblings and relatives of your president keeps dying each year despite the endless pool of money he has to afford healthcare for them, yet he doesn’t and they die yearly from not too complicated ailments? Do any of you know that in order for the wife of your president to recommend you for political appointment, you must perform certain occultic rituals often involving Blood Sacrifices that no one would ever link you to, but people connected to you or around you die. Once that is done and you swear an oath of allegiance at a flowing water, you instantly become powerful and daring to even people above you.
Do you know that the spiritual reason for the postponement of your elections was because a certain high-placed rituals needing 42 days to complete its circle? Postponement of your election wasn’t for 6 weeks in order to fight terrorism. Have you cared to ask Goodluck what happened all the 6 years before and then just now he demanded for 6 weeks to arm the military? 6 weeks is 42 days, do you care to ask why 11 women died after seeing your first lady Patience Jonathan on 14th February 2015? Forty-two is a number with a direct connection to the coming Antichrist. His evil efforts will last 42 months in the end time, and thus forty-two is firmly associated with him (Revelation 11:1 - 2), (Revelation 13:4 - 5) Hidden Devil worshippers know this.
Forty-two is made up of 6 and 7, showing a link between mankind and God's spirit and a link between the Antichrist and Jesus Christ. As much as your President’s wife is a Devil worshipper and making blood sacrifices for attainment of Power for her husband.
The number 11 in the occult realms signifies destruction and power comes after that happens. It is a Sacred Number in Satanism, examples of these are:
September 11, 2001, the World Trade Centre, March 11, 2011- the Japan Earthquake, and year 2011.  The day of the attack: 11, the Date of the Attack, September 11 or 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11,
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11, of the 2 Flights, Flight 11 had 92 passengers, 9 + 2 = 11, Flight 77 had 65 passengers, 6 + 5 = 11. Twin Towers look like an 11
The rituals of numbers 42 and 11 were initiated for your First Lady. The truth about Patience's inability to give Jonathan children was because she traded her womb to the Devil for Power. More and more people have to be killed and sacrificed to pagan gods that Mrs. Jonathan worships secretly for the President to retain power.

who are the pastors? contact them to reduce your days of sadness.

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! by muzzafar(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hahaha i jaugh in letters. That kenyan pastor just made joke out of unfortunate coincidence
Re: Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! by judiciarypalava: 12:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Can somebody tell this man that as a God gifted land that we are made of prophesy filled pastors.
Some of our prophets and pastors hear direct from God and have been interceding on our behalf.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! by IWillSucceed: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2015
If Patience Jonathan were really this evil, why didn't this prophet expose her as evil all these years. Why did he wait till this APC/PDP clash election time to say all this.Highly suspecious!!

1 Like

Re: Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! by SweetWJ(m): 12:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Someone should ask this man if Kenya is more godly, prayerful and peaceful than Nigeria the Blessed Nation. Help me ask this man where Barrack Obama hail from and who does he worship? He seems to me like someone whose house is on fire but went to settle quarrel between brothers. Prophet indeed.
Re: Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! by SweetWJ(m): 1:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Someone should ask this man if Kenya is more godly, prayerful and peaceful than Nigeria the Blessed Nation. Help me ask this man where Barrack Obama hail from and who does he worship? He seems to me like someone whose house is on fire but went to settle quarrel between brothers. Prophet indeed. Prophecy without solution
Re: Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! by blessedapple: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Have heard. Thank you.
Re: Are These Facts True About Patience Jonathan? Scary!!! by blessedapple: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Infact, @op, tell us your own secret facts let us analyse whether they are true or not.

Are u Godddddddddddddddddd

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Is My Amiable Junior Husband- Patience Jonathan / Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? / Laugh Won Kill Me Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.