Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Poor People Running Away From Starting A Business??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Poor People Running Away From Starting A Business??? (402 Views)

5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life / I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Poor People Running Away From Starting A Business??? by Wealthcome: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2015
I CONTINUE TO WONDER WHY POOR PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE RUSHING TO START A BUSINESS WITH AS LITTLE AS N15,000 AND MAKE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM IT. EVEN AS MANY RICH AND BIG MEN AND WOMEN ARE JUMPING INTO INVESTMENT OF MILLIONS.
CAN SOMEBODY PROVIDE AN ANSWER?
Re: Why Poor People Running Away From Starting A Business??? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 10, 2015
@op what kind of business do you suggest poor people should start with that little amount? Please I think you should back that your statement with practically proving busineSs ideas and testmonies from people who has successfully launched a business with 15k, as you said, not just writing for writing sake.

(1) (Reply)

Autocad Command Shortcuts With Control Keys / Hiflex Resources Concept Ltd Is Offering Promotional Prices For SAP Training / Office Assistant (secretary) At The Engineering Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.