Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) (5505 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Rapmoney(m): 2:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Below is a list of the top 6 most expensive Secondary schools in Nigeria...enjoy!

1. British international school, Victoria island
They charge $26,750 + N200,000 annually for a student. This includes boarding facilities, feeding, books,uniforms,textbooks etc. which is about N4,480,000 when converted to naira

2. Lekki British International school, Lekki phase 1.
They charge $19,500 + N200,000 development fee. In Naira, a student pays N4,000,300 per session including feeding,school uniform,hostel, sunday wear and textbooks.

3. Greensprings school, Anthony
They charge a total of N3,185,200 annually for a boarding student and N1,925,200 for a day student

4. Atlantic Hall
They charge as much as N2,270,000 for a student

5. Chrisland College, Ikeja
They charge as high as N2,000,000 annually. Fees can be paid annually or termly but on or before the first day of school. These include registration,tuition deposit,accommodation and feeding.

6. Dowen College, Lekki
They charge N2,000,000 annually for a boarding student and N1,250,000 for a day student.

http://www.dondumex.com/2013/09/most-expensive-secondary-school-in.html?m=1
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by drjoebond080: 3:02am On Mar 10, 2015
ftc
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by itstpia8: 3:26am On Mar 10, 2015
not again.

this is why you people cant have meaningful dates that lead to sensible relationships.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Tashaamania(f): 3:29am On Mar 10, 2015
I thought Greensprings Ajah, somewhere around Crown Estates was the only branch they have..
same as Chrisland too in VGC, some people can have bastardd money
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by securi: 3:49am On Mar 10, 2015
What of Whitesand Schl @ Ajah?
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Laird(m): 4:05am On Mar 10, 2015
PLEASE HOW MUCH DOES OLASHORE
CHARGE

PLEASE HOW MUCH DOES LOYOLA JESUIT ABUJA CHARGE

THANKS
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by lonelydora: 4:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Whatever happens to Community Secondary School.
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by hatux: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Money enough to build an estate...
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Trunaijian: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2015
There are some here in Abuja.
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Wen craze no dey worry me

3 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Lilimax(f): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Chrisland College, Ikeja is currently a shadow of itself. #FACT!

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by prelinctus: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Op, you need to get out of that cave of yours, and realise that Nigeria is not just Lagos. Guess you've never been to Abuja or Port Harcourt. Kindly do the needful and change that topic.

3 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Rapmoney(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2015
itstpia8:
not again.

this is why you people cant have meaningful dates that lead to sensible relationships.
Did u drink before posting?
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Rapmoney(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2015
MzMessiTohBadt:
Wen craze no dey worry me
So the peeps whose kids attend these schools are crazy? Is that what you mean?
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by wisov(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Just name! Try lumen christi intl high sch uromi
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by chelseabmw(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2015
I rather take my kids abroad
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Rapmoney(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2015
prelinctus:
Op, you need to get out of that cave of yours, and realise that Nigeria is not just Lagos. Guess you've never been to Abuja or Port Harcourt. Kindly do the needful and change that topic.
Okay; na u dey stay for mansion!
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Alphonsocapone(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2015
they are simply overrated

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2015
Lilimax:
Chrisland College, Ikeja is currently a shadow of itself. #FACT!

How would u know?
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2015
itstpia8:
not again.

Whats this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2015
For why? Will the certificate be issued on a pure gold tablet?
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by fendorf(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2015
No way!why will I spend that much on secondary education?pure waste of money
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Vision4God: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Dont get d reason 4 all ds exorbitant sch fees!

No b d same WAEC dem go write wt student in local schuls?
Okkkkk o
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2015
I will pay any amount for my kids education, provided the education is qualitative and worths it, even if it's a billion dollars and I can afford it. Nothing but the very best for my kids.......will never compromise.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by ibizgirl(f): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2015
The major ish about these schools is networking. And of cause the kids get to school under conditions they are used to. Not hostels where there is never light and the school cannot afford to put on the gen for long. Teachers don't speak vernacular to students and lots more. Besides the get to write IGSCE and get admitted into universities abroad. If I have the money I will pay much more.

3 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Rapmoney(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
wisov:
Just name! Try lumen christi intl high sch uromi
You are wrong! I know Lumen Christi. It doesn't have standard like ones I posted! Its a cheap school if u compare!
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Rapmoney(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
ibizgirl:
The major ish about these schools is networking. And of cause the kids get to school under conditions they are used to. Not hostels where there is never light and the school cannot afford to put on the gen for long. Teachers don't speak vernacular to students and lots more. Besides the get to write IGSCE and get admitted into universities abroad. If I have the money I will pay much more.
The most sensible post I have read so far on this thread! Children that attend these schools find things easier in life due to the peeps they have known. I swear, poverty can turn some people's brains upside down!

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Rapmoney(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Vision4God:
Dont get d reason 4 all ds exorbitant sch fees!

No b d same WAEC dem go write wt student in local schuls?
Okkkkk o
Guy, make money make u give ur kids the best! No allow dem die in poverty! cheesy
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by wisov(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lumen christi is cheap compared to dis ones,but in standard is way better dan all of dem u wrote, even put all togeda
Rapmoney:
You are wrong! I know Lumen Christi. It doesn't have standard like ones I posted! Its a cheap school if u compare!
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Kidaakudz: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (can You Pay?) by Rapmoney(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Whats this one saying?
That guy was high on drugs when he typed that shi.t!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Cut Off Mark / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 Aspirants And Admission Thread. / New Zealand Development Scholarship Assessment 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.