Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Skales Finally Speaks About His Twitter Rants With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Finally Speaks About His Twitter Rants With Wizkid (410 Views)

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened / Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skales Finally Speaks About His Twitter Rants With Wizkid by satinoeleniyan: 5:03am On Mar 10, 2015
Former EME Artist, Skales has finally decided to speak about the fight between him and his former record label mate, Wizkid.
In the chat, the ‘shake body’ crooner commented on his relationship with Wizkid and disclosed the reason for their recent twitter fight.
Skales confessed that he never had a good relationship with Wizkid and added that his relationship with him was based only on music.
“We were just there, we were cool. For me, it was just about making music, that’s what brought us together in the first place, it’s not like we are from the same family, so let’s just focus on the music which was what I did. If I had something on my mind, I always say it out.”
Continue to read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/skales-finally-speaks-about-his-twitter.html

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Stylist / New Music: D Xpen6iv (d expensive) - I dont mind / Charly Boy: Controversial Celeb Writes On Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.