Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him (2605 Views)

Noble Igwe Supports Tboss & A Lady Slams Him On Twitter / Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview / Breaking News: Blatter Slept With Ronaldo's Ex Girlfriend Irina Shayk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by bolajioginni: 5:46am On Mar 10, 2015
Cristiano Ronaldo and his ex-model girlfriend Irina Shayk broke up in December 2014 after dating for five years and it looks like it ended in bad blood. Irina Shayk took a swipe at her ex, saying she she felt 'ugly standing next to the wrong man'.
In an interview with Spanish magazine Hola, Irina spoke about her ideal man. She said;
"My ideal man is faithful, honest and a gentleman who knows how to treat women. I don't believe in men who make us feel unhappy, because they're boys not men. I thought I had once found the ideal man but it didn't turn out that way" She added: 'I think a woman..... (continue reading on link) http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/03/cristiano-ronaldos-ex-irina-shayk-slams.html
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by sinaj(f): 6:08am On Mar 10, 2015
xo she discovered all diz in a period of 5yrs...

if i were her, i will slam nd slap him hard. Lubbish!
time wasted. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by sKeetz(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2015
She a gold digger undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmmm...C7 should please take it easy o. All is well.......buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2015
So she's basically sayin cr7 can make a supermodel feel ugly....

I bow!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
So she's basically sayin cr7 can make a supermodel feel ugly....

I bow!!!!
she's saying CR7 is too fine for her. Some men are just so gorgeous that they make beautiful women look and feel ugly

She should get with Balotelli grin

Meanwhile she needs to cut the cr-ap about her 'ideal' man....faithful and honest indeed. I doubt there's a popular sportman anywhere in the world with those virtues...even pastors sef no get am

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Her headache.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
safarigirl:
she's saying CR7 is too fine for her. Some men are just so gorgeous that they make beautiful women look and feel ugly

She should get with Balotelli grin

Meanwhile she needs to cut the cr-ap about her 'ideal' man....faithful and honest indeed. I doubt there's a popular sportman anywhere in the world with those virtues...even pastors sef no get am

But wait... I don't feel inferior when I'm with a pretty lady... So wassup? It must be a gender thing riiiight?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by veave(f): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
A man who has refused to let go of his mothers apron will find it difficult making a woman happy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by stambouli: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmm..that's bad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by Theophinio(m): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
My hero Ronaldo take things slowly abeg oooh.
I thought you would tie the knot with her.
My guy don't you think is time to settle down like your fellow pros.
CHEERS
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by Krasid(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Theophinio:
My hero Ronaldo take things slowly abeg oooh.
I thought you would tie the knot with her.
My guy don't you think is time to settle down like your fellow pros.
CHEERS
With so much money and fame, it will be hard to find a woman who is not a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Solid bullshit.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Ex Irina Shayk Slams Him by Theophinio(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Krasid:
With so much money and fame, it will be hard to find a woman who is not a gold digger
You are right bro.
Fame also has its disadvantage oooh

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Gym Selfies By Ex- Beauty Queen, Powede Lawrence. / Mercy Aigbe Shares Bedroom Selfie / Happy Birthday To Gabriel Afolayan And 3 Others (drop Your Well Wishes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.