Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview (1697 Views)

Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by Realsufi: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Hello guys, please who is with me. Dragnet invite me for tests tomorrow at their headquarters. Any person with me we should talk
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by TheeRevelation: 6:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Realsufi:
Hello guys, please who is with me. Dragnet invite me for tests tomorrow at their headquarters. Any person with me we should talk
Sorry, for which position?
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by Realsufi: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Sorry, for which position?
d position is not stated. I was only sent d nature of the test
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by bigdeji: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
How was it?
Realsufi:
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by kenocom: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dragnet? angry angry angry My problem with those guys is that they wont even tell you who your prospective employer will be. They will not even tell you the position you were invited for. So you will just be confused as to the type of questions they may be asking at the interview.

When I was invited in 2013, I couldn't even remember when I applied for their job offer.

I swear, I tire for those guys abeg.
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by odedinaoe(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
same here op, received dia mail bt details of name of employer n sector of d company were hidden
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by Realsufi: 12:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Odede.... Means we are together. Will you be going
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by AngelicaDivine(f): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2015
equip yourself with some of these informations here http://jobmasternigeria.org/sample-dragnet-test-questions-anwsers/
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by Realsufi: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2015
AngelicaDivine:
equip yourself with some of these informations here http://jobmasternigeria.org/sample-dragnet-test-questions-anwsers/
thanks Angelica
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by odedinaoe(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Has anyone seen d notice for d interview today. received a notice from dragnet .
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by Realsufi: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2015
That what
Re: Dragnet Invite For Tests And Interview by odedinaoe(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
notice for interview na notice for interview na

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Culture Job Opportunities / Urgent Vacancies In Ibadan / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.