Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) (6228 Views)

Let's Play This Game To See How Use You Are To Your Phone. / Let's Play A Game Of Picture, C'mon In If You Have Your NL Pic On!!! / Come And Let Solve This Puzzle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by izsmike: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2015
The game is self explanatory step
(1) pick the number of the month you were born
(2) pick the day u were born on.
(3) pick the colour of the shirt u r wearing
(4) now post the sentence which u made

Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Greyworld: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
I hugged your mom because that's what I do....lol
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by izsmike: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nov-6th. I am wearing a black shirt
I kissed a gangster because I was drunk.
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by STARSHYNE(f): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
I kissed the computer because i was drunk cry

1 Like

Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Folib(f): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2015
I danced with my sister because I hate myself.....seriously angry cry Don't even have a sister and I definitely don't hate myself
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by izsmike: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Folib:
I danced with my sister because I hate myself.....seriously angry cry Don't even have a sister and I definitely don't hate myself
sowie, shitts happens
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by pinkhill(f): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2015
i shot a ninja because i am stewpid
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Krasid(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
I sang to a stuffed animal because the voices told me to undecided
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by charijee(f): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
I hugged a homeless guy because I hate myself angry....nah I don't hate myself
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by AODT(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
I went out with a banana because the voice told me to
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by luxanne(f): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
I shot a llama because I love my family smiley
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by RaeMystix: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
I kissed a football player because i'm stupeed?.
I would be steepid not to give both Ronaldo and VanPersie a kiss on their cheeks kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by JojoBlue(f): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
I hugged a gangster because I love my family grin
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by akinsadeez(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
I shot a llama because I was high cry angry grin

*Nah.....I probably shot d damn man because he pissed me off, not because I was high. cheesy grin
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by akinsadeez(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
luxanne:
I shot a llama because I love my family smiley

How come we both shot a llama wink
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by akinsadeez(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
RaeMystix:
I kissed a football player because i'm stupeed?.
I would be steepid not to give both Ronaldo and VanPersie a kiss on their cheeks kiss kiss kiss.

Hmmmm! Ronaldo I can understand but van persie Guess you must be a man utd fan. kiss
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by luxanne(f): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
akinsadeez:

How come we both shot a llama wink

Lol answer quite obvious wink
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by RaeMystix: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
akinsadeez:

Hmmmm! Ronaldo I can understand but van persie Guess you must be a man utd fan. kiss
Yes I am a massive fan of Man utd....VanPersie is just wao....Huge Crush.
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Chimamaa(f): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
I gave my number to a homeless guy because i was drunk, hmmmm
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by chiefololade: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2015
I hugged a psychiatric because I was drunk
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
I Gave my number to My neighbour Because I'm hot and do what I want cool

Yeah that sounds like me grin
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Nitefury: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
I ate my neighbour because I was high embarassed
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nitefury:

Lol yeah that's you tongue
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nitefury:

We were both born on the 15th grin
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Nitefury: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

We were both born on the 15th grin

But you didn't eat your neighbour like I did? angry
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nitefury:

But you didn't eat your neighbour like I did? angry

You had the munchies aft getting high grin
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Nitefury: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

You had the munchies aft getting high grin
lol
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Oliandre(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
I fell in love with a weirdo because I was drunk.
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by isan(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2015
I shot a mexican because I was drunk
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by izsmike: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why are all of you drunk... Is it only black shirts u have
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Cherlene(f): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Greetings

I gave my number to, the computer. Because I am retarded. [May, 13, Pink shirt]

Note: I am by far not retarded!!

Cherlene
Re: Come In And Let's Play This BIRRHDAY GAME (pics) by Juvante(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
I shot the computer because I was high!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare? Who Wants To Play? / Manager Game World. Cash Price / Games Master/instructor Needed At VI Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.