Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Dstv Decoder Problems(e107 Error Message) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Decoder Problems(e107 Error Message) (31395 Views)

Problem With Dstv Decoder And Smartcard / My Dstv Decoder Not Scaning Pls Help / My Dstv Decoder Takes To Long To Scan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Decoder Problems(e107 Error Message) by benedo(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2009
Hello All,

Does anybody know what is going on with Dstv Decoders
I bought one for dstv premium here in Nigeria since the 27th Of December, up till this minute the e107 error message(your decoder and smartcard has is not currently matched bla bla bla) keeps on coming up after the decoder and smartcard has been matched several times.
I also happen to know a lot more of other peopple with similar problems.
What is multichoice doing about this, Dstv/multichoice should be talking about replacing these apparently faulty decoders.
I beleive the decoders should not have been sold into the Nigeria Market at all without proper product quality assesment

Is there anybody who has has had and been able to solve this problem with multichoice Nigeria.

KINDLY LEDN WORDS OF ADVICE PLEASE

(1) (Reply)

Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa / MTN Pulls Out Of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Game Show / Picture Of A Wardrobe Malfunction On Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.