Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Dstv Decoder Takes To Long To Scan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Dstv Decoder Takes To Long To Scan (7823 Views)

BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears / My Dstv Decoder Not Scaning Pls Help / Dstv Decoder Problems(e107 Error Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dstv Decoder Takes To Long To Scan by Wilfem(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2009
My Dstv decorder takes up to about 10 minutes to scan each time it is switched on and this really pisses me off because most of the time when there's is a power failure or change in the power supply, I will have to wait for 10 minutes scanning before I can continue with what I'm watching. Please anyone with useful information or advice on what to do to stop or reduce this should please feel free to let me know here, and perhaps if there's any other person who has had this kind of problem before should please give his or contributions too. I'll appreciate any useful info on how to get rid of this thing. Thanks inadvance.
Re: My Dstv Decoder Takes To Long To Scan by Kx: 8:42am On Mar 18, 2009
I ve come to observe that most of the decoders with issues were bought
during promos.Mine takes time to scan too but not up to the 10mins urs takes.

Surprisingly,a visit to xtomer center will tell u dat nothing is wrong with ur decoder
although,i ll advise u ask for upgrade when u get to xtomer center.it could enhance it a bit.
Try watching local chanels with ur normal antena while d decorder is scanning
Re: My Dstv Decoder Takes To Long To Scan by obinna5000(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2009
I am sure the decoder model is DSD1110(+2). It usually takes time 2 scan.
Re: My Dstv Decoder Takes To Long To Scan by benedictac(f): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2009
obinna5000:

I am sure the decoder model is DSD1110(+2). It usually takes time 2 scan.

I dont think so, i think it was either not installed well or it has lost it's signals. call an installer to check for you.

(1) (Reply)

(Video) Killer Maid: Real Sex Scene Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movies 2016 / Bride's War (A Nollywood Movie) - My Review / Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.