Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Courtois Or De Gea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtois Or De Gea (2024 Views)

Courtois During The Last 5 Chelsea Matches / David De Gea Vs Thibaut Courtois / David De Gea Vs Thibaut Courtois. Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courtois Or De Gea by jaykaylegend(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2015
So me and my guy was arguing about who is the better goalkeeper between the two of them

I chose courtois sha
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by ascaris(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2015
David De Gea far better than Courtois this season. Though Courtois was better last season.
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2015
jaykaylegend:
So me and my guy was arguing about who is the better goalkeeper between the two of them

I chose courtois sha
Though both of them are good but I may still rank Courtois ahead due to the strong defence Chelsea has. #Arsenal. God bless Nigeria. ....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by cr7lomo: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Did u c that guys save last nite against arsenal in the fa cup. Madrid says we need u de gea
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2015
If not man utd poorous defence despite that de gea is best among the rest.
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by TopWinner(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2015
Okay, so you might have to do the choosing yourself.

Re: Courtois Or De Gea by yoji: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
its not even a question. De gea is better. De gea is even in contention for player of the season, talk less keeper of the season. All courtois saves can b made by de gea but not all de gea saves can b made by any other keeper.
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by stambouli: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
De gea= de save
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by MrFemFem: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
keep decieving yourself
yoji:
its not even a question. De gea is better. De gea is even in contention for player of the season, talk less keeper of the season. All courtois saves can b made by de gea but not all de gea saves can b made by any other keeper.
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by dicksj93: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2015
yoji:
keep dreaming.... d golden glove is given according to d number of clean sheet u v got in a season..so it might interest u to know dah De gea aint a worthy rival....
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by yoji: 4:09am On Mar 11, 2015
dicksj93:
keep dreaming.... d golden glove is given according to d number of clean sheet u v got in a season..so it might interest u to know dah De gea aint a worthy rival....
good point but the golden glove doesn't necessarily mean the keeper is the best for that year. I'll give u an example, in the 2012/2013, Joe hart won the golden glove, but it was de gea that was voted into the team of the year. Its the same way the golden boot winner isn't necessarily the best player in the world. Mario jardel and henrik Larson all won the European golden shoe because it was based solely on goals scored, but they were never in contention for player of the year.
Going by your anology, since Southampton has more clean sheets than united, then Fraser Forster is currently better than de gea. I think most people would doubt that.

2 Likes

Re: Courtois Or De Gea by pamcode(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2015
like i always say it unfair to compare greats, each has his own way if success, for de gea he could have conceded less goals if he had a less- leaky defence and courtois too could have done as well as de gea if he also had a leaky defence as man u. The match against liverpool comes to mind
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by tuffgongjo(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2015
De Gea has been awesome this season,Courtios is also having a great season.
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by dicksj93: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2015
yoji:

good point but the golden glove doesn't necessarily mean the keeper is the best for that year. I'll give u an example, in the 2012/2013, Joe hart won the golden glove, but it was de gea that was voted into the team of the year. Its the same way the golden boot winner isn't necessarily the best player in the world. Mario jardel and henrik Larson all won the European golden shoe because it was based solely on goals scored, but they were never in contention for player of the year.
Going by your anology, since Southampton has more clean sheets than united, then Fraser Forster is currently better than de gea. I think most people would doubt that.
yea true...
Buh courtois gat an edge over de gea
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by yoji: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
dicksj93:
yea true...
Buh courtois gat an edge over de gea
yea, an edge confered on him by havin a superior and stable defense protecting him.

1 Like

Re: Courtois Or De Gea by cr7lomo: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Chelsea fans are biased by default , they will even argue that mikel is beta that kroos
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by dicksj93: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
yoji:

yea, an edge confered on him by havin a superior and stable defense protecting him.
true....coupled wit dah possibility of winnin more trophies....which is y neur is d world no1
Re: Courtois Or De Gea by Mayor101010(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Y'all have forgotten that this is Courtois first season in the E.P.L and he has done better than De Gea in his first season at united which was nothing short of mediocrity... And don't forget that united had a better defence then and still he was joke of a goalkeeper.. This is his 4th season at united so that sought performance should be expected of him by now..

(1) (Reply)

Sure 2odds (todays Single Banker) / Real Madrid Vs Levante 1-1 Highlight (watch And Download) / Enjoy This HOTT!!! 450 ODDS (wazobiasports)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.