Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

CAN Officials Behind My Invitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Officials Behind My Invitation (594 Views)

Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Jega Failed To Respect My Invitation – President, CAN PDP Wing / CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Officials Behind My Invitation by ibnjarir93(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2015
CAN officials behind my invitation by DSS—Pastor

Borno pastor, Kallamu Musa Dikwa, who alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan gave a bribe of N7billion to pastors through the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to canvass support, yesterday alleged that his recent invitation by the DSS in Abuja was masterminded by CAN officials. Dikwa said in a statement in Kaduna yesterday: “I was invited by the DSS on Tuesday March 3, 2015 and I had an interaction with them. They asked me questions about myself, my ministry, the Voice of the Northern Christian Movement, about what I said on the N7billion bribe and I told them there was no going back on what I said, about sponsors of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement and I told them that I don’t have any sponsor, about my connection with the president of CAN Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, and about the political party that I belong to.

“They also asked me about what General Muhammadu Buhari said in 2011 that if he didn’t win the election there would be “Kare Jini, Biri Jini” but I asked them why they didn’t arrest Buhari but were connecting me with him,” he said. “I heard that many Christians were celebrating that the DSS had arrested me and that I had revealed the people who gave me money to do the press release. If anybody wants to know the truth, he or she can go to the DSS to get details of my discussion with them even though the invitation was not right because a case of fraud is supposed to be investigated by the EFCC”, he added.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/48909-can-officials-behind-my-invitation-by-dss-pastor
Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation by disloman(m): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2015
This is a respond of a matured man.like dat.
Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation by ascaris(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2015
This guy is a muddle head. I don't know why he is given so much attention- Politics may be.

1 Like

Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation by Oklander: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Mumu DSS, why were they asking him about Buhari's statement? Very useless incompetent 'intelligentless' agency.
Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation by TeamSimple(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2015
Which political party be DSS again ehn? N who's their presidential candidate,is it Pastor oritsejafor? Coz I haven't seen their posters yet.

1 Like

Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Lies from a sponsored attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Buys Equipment To Erase March 28 From The Calender / My Husband Is The Messiah, Patience Jonathan Says / Nigerian Troops Noticeably Absent From Fight Against Boko Haram -new York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.