Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Competent Structural Engineer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Competent Structural Engineer Needed (350 Views)

Civil/structural Engineer Needed. / Graduate Facilities Engineer (Process/Mechanical) At Chevron Nigeria Limited / Vacancies For Architects, Structural Engineer And Mechanical/electrical Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competent Structural Engineer Needed by bbfemtobsyahoo: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2015
I need a competent and qualified structural engineer to help investigate the cracks I am experiencing in one of my properties. The property is along the Lekki-Ajah Axis.

The structural enginner will be required to investigate and profer solutions on what can be done to rectify the fault. Please note that the investigation will not just be by 'looking' at the crackss. It will be wholistic i.e May require the use of probing tools or equipments to establish cause of cracks etc.

A highly professional job will be demanded.

Pls call me on 08035644730.

Thank you.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed Urgently / You Need Business Development Manager? / Sales Executive In Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.