Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Cbn Calls For Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn Calls For Test ? (2115 Views)

Invitation For Test/interview At No 91 Alimosho Road / ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? / Cbn Calls For Interview (2) (3) (4)

Cbn Calls For Test ? by nedujizzy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2009
I received a text from an acronym FITC informing me that i have been shortlisted as one of those to be called to take the CBN recruitment test on the 24th of january 2009 and that i will be notified of the location of the test soon.
How authentic is this text message? have any one of you received it? y'all let me know please.
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by nedujizzy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2009
am still waiting for your response guys embarassed
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by barry06(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2009
nedujizzy:

am still waiting for your response guys embarassed

Yes i got the test msg. its real.

the next step is CBN TEST FORMAT. any insight on what to expect. pls help!!!!
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by rilwanla: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2009
i also got the text, does anyone iv the house know what cbn test is like?pls. get us informed.tanx.
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by marvostica(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2009
guys whatz up i got the text too for 24th of january any clue about the test format?
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by funsoabiod: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2009
morning all,

please, i am in that category too. i need the test format too. i have received my test venue and its at Abuja but i am leaving at Port harcourt.

please help me. Am sure they likely not to give us a little incentive about coming. i pray God will just help us all.

bye. and please the test format - as urgent as ppossible.

thannks. this is my email address, funsobrown@yahoo.com
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by Ollyray1: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2009
Hello guys, I got the text too and I've been sent the email for the venue too. It's in Abuja Law school on Jan 24th.
So let anyone who knows wat the test format is like help out here, my email is ollyray4u4ever@yahoo.com
thanks and God help us!
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by samuel4luv(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2009
how u diong guy, i need browsing setting cood.if i get it from u i will be greatfull
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by Unubi(f): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2009
guyz im yet to receive the text. hoping 2 get it b4 long. But is any one in the house aware if cbn allows gatecrashing?
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2009
Please house, Any one with info about the CBN test format. PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by nedujizzy(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2009
Thank you guys for your response,now i can wait for the D-day,am also appealing to fellow nairaland colleagues who know what the test format looks like to share it with us as soon as possible,thanks once more for your prompt response. My email address is; neduechianu@yahoo.com for further correspondence on any issue where i can help.
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by omogbemi: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2009
hello moderator pls can the house be of help to all ,by sendng info on the cbn test because i heard that the fitc questions are very difficult pls moderator assist us all .i learnt they are the one always settng first bank question moderator help out everybody in the house help out pls.Anyone with useful info help pls.
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by nedujizzy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2009
we beg una ooo
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by marvostica(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2009
guys still waiting for my venue but already shortlisted
it seems like everybody will do it in abuja cos from the few l have heard,
its abuja.
mates please help us with the test format my email is marvostica@yahoo.com
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by APANTAKU: 2:04am On Jan 18, 2009
Hi house,
thnx 4 d info. i also learnt d venue is Trade fair in Lagos frm a friend sevin wit dem in Abuja.
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by willylink: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2009
fellow nairalanders i heard someone mentioned d test is scheduled to hold at trade fair here in lagos, how far is this true. pls i need an urgent reply
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by marvostica(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2009
l am not sure of the venues but l am still waiting for them to send me my venue but dont you think they are taking long cos the test is around the corner and l haven't heard from them even the phone number is not going GOD help us o
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by peez1: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2009
dat is nt true mind is in port i stay in lagos am worry in goinin 2 port 2 write cant i write in lagos
i tink u guys should check ur mail .i got d venue tru my email address.pls guys if there is any text format or past question pls let me no
and pls i ve ond do any body have dsame with me
thanks house
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by marvostica(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2009
peez!!!:

dat is nt true mind is in port i stay in lagos am worry in goinin 2 port 2 write cant i write in lagos
i tink u guys should check ur mail .i got d venue tru my email address.pls guys if there is any text format or past question pls let me no
and pls i ve ond do any body have dsame with me
thanks house

WHEN DID YOU GET YOUR VENUE COS I CHECK MY EMAIL ALMOST EVERY 6 HOURS
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by willylink: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2009
i intend to gatecratch cos not yet received a mail or text. but more than willing to write the text. house, any advice?
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by osadareke: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2009
[ cool
hello members in the house, i also received the text, pls i need the text format, my email addy is kemi139@yahoo.com
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by nedujizzy(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2009
You can contact Phillips;he has a material that contains CBN past test questions and answers.His number is 07025098701

Bros please help us in that aspect by reaching this Philip and pasting some of the questions here on this thread for guys to see,God bless you real good as you touch lives through this kind gesture.
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by akunta(f): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hi every1, i got an e-mail frm FITC for the CBN test, this afternoon. My venue, Lagos Intl Trade Fair Complex.
I will also apperciate the test format. Thanks.
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by chaprogram: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hi Nairalanders, I got my own via email. Please anyone with the test format should please send the info to: chaprogram@yahoo.com

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by peez1: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2009
hi pls i can also ve the test format pls my email duruhill@yahoo.com thanks God bless
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by nedujizzy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
FITC Has finally postponed the date for the test, all candidates are adviced to wait for the new test date which will be communicated to them soon.
Saw the news on Daily trust Newspaper of today friday 24th jan.
Re: Cbn Calls For Test ? by marvostica(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
GUYS I CONTACTED THE PHILIP GUY FOR THE INFORMATION ON THE TEST FORMAT AND HE SAID THERE IS A PRICE TAG ATTACHED TO IT
THAT I SHOULD PAY THE SUM OF 1000 TO HIS ACCOUNT THEN CONTACT HIM WITH MY PAYMENT DETAILS THEN HE WILL SEND THE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TO MY EMAIL.

I JUST DONT KNOW HOW GENUINE THIS IS.
HAS ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE DONE THIS AND GOTTEN THE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM MR PHILIPS?
IF YES PLEASE LETS US KNOW

Jobs Available At Adron Homes & Properties Limited( Festac Branch ) / GRE Registration In Nigeria; Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt / See Where Former Efcc’s Witty Handler Now Works (photos)