Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Facebook Advert And Email List Building..the Most Effective Is.....? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Advert And Email List Building..the Most Effective Is.....? (538 Views)

100% FREE Course- List Building Technique - Combining Facebook & Email Marketing / Oil Company Addresses And Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Advert And Email List Building..the Most Effective Is.....? by inas911(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2015
I am currently running a marketing test. I have a 400 email list of subscribers which am currently selling my products too and i just started a Facebook advertising campaign on same products. I started this test 2days ago and am waiting to see the result in 1 week (7 days). If more of my sales comes from Facebook, i should waste no time trying to build a list but if more sales comes from the list, then list i will continue building my list.

Do you have a sales marketing you can share with us?

Lets share views
Re: Facebook Advert And Email List Building..the Most Effective Is.....? by Tectono: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
OP, let me tell you. You are going to achieve better result from the e-mail list. Harvard Business Review has reported that e-mail marketing is more effective and more affordable than the conventional marketing in print media. We have tried it and it has worked perfectly well.

My Company, Tectono Ventures Limited has 17,000 genuine e-mail addresses of companies, CEOs of blue-chip companies, top and middle managers. Check out this link:
http://tectono..com/2014/08/tectono-ventures-ltd-presents-17000.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get Good Data Entry Jobs / Egoldsms Introduces U To Bulksms, Spot Trading,fiverr And Binary / Nigeria Is Getting Better...Western Union Money Transfer Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.