Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections (714 Views)

Nigeria Labour Congress Warns FG - Don’t Increase Price Of Fuel / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / GEJ Planning To Create Fake Shekau, APC Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections by arimahoseloka(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2015
Got this write up from my whatsapp. what do u guys think about this? PETROL TO SELL AT N150/LITER-The Executive Secretary
of PPPRA, Farouk Ahmed.
There is a serious pressure on PPPRA and oil marketers to
wait till after election before the hike up the price of
petroleum product. It is all just because of election that GEJ
is not increasing the price of petrol now in the face of
rising dollars. Oil marketers are said to be losing billions of
naira buying dollars at a lesser price to import petrol only.
to buy back dollars at a margin they did not make on the
product. Oil subsidy thieves are not ready to let go.
GEJ waited till after the last election before he gave us the
new year present of petrol increase. He is going to do it
again after this coming election.
I don't see any new govt APC/KOWA party doing any
increase because that will destroy their govt that has yet
to have a foundation, but I see GEJ/PDP doing it because
they are on ground already.
AT N1= 155, PETROL WAS N87,landing cost of N74.35 per
litre of PMS as at the close of business on Friday, January
16, 2014, the addition of distribution margin of N15.49 per
litre would translate to an open market price, or pump
price of N89.84 per litre.Govt still claim to subsidize N2.84
per liter, selling to public at N87.
NOW WITH DOLLARS AT 225, THE PETROL PRICE IS X,
WHAT IS X?
155 …….87
225……..X
BY CROSS MULTIPLICATION, 225*87 =155X
225*87/155= X
21825/155 =X
X = 140
With the speculative N250/dollars, you can be sure that
petrol price will be well over N160, Because logistics and
other inputs will increase geometrically.
This is not a postulation, it is a fact. Stop GEJ before he
stop us from living. If he had fixed the refinery he promised
the last time and stop stealing through subsidy, I don't see
any reason why petrol should be more than N50/liter. Now
there is petrol in the country but marketers are not willing
to sell at a loss, that is why we are having scarcity. GEJ is
seriously begging them to wait till after election, because
any increase now will impact his success at the poll. He has
given us N10 rebate/reduction, but will be getting back
N70 after the election.
YOUR PVC IS YOUR POWER TO LIBERATE YOURSELF. GEJ
IS GOING TO INCREASE FUEL PRICE AGAIN, ONLY
WAITING FOR THE ELECTION TO BE OVER.
Re: Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections by TI1919(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections by adioolayi(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2015
your source...Whatsapp News are fake fake News....I am sure the end of the news will say "pass it to all your contacts to live long"...
Re: Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2015
1001 reasons not to make the mistake voting for jonathan..
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections by arimahoseloka(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2015
adioolayi:
your source...Whatsapp News are fake fake News....I am sure the end of the news will say "pass it to all your contacts to live long"...
put sentiments aside.. doesn't the write up hold some kind of logic? as long as dollar keeps rising. just be expecting the cost of everything 2 go up. even here @ my work place. all our products are going up by middle of the month due 2 d falling naira.
Re: Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections by YEMOYEMI: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2015
The Op is right on point. It is certain GEJ will be defeated at the pools but he is waiting for the outcome before he takes the decision. GMB will reverse whatever this hardship puts us as Ya'dua reduced fuel price when he came on board.
Re: Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections by adioolayi(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2015
arimahoseloka:
put sentiments aside.. doesn't the write up hold some kind of logic? as long as dollar keeps rising. just be expecting the cost of everything 2 go up. even here @ my work place. all our products are going up by middle of the month due 2 d falling naira.
Logically, Yes. I am only saying the news source is not genuine.
Re: Gej Planning To Increase Price Of Fuel After Elections by ardeks(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2015
A rational thinking man needs no sooth-sayer to tell him this. Anyway I_Have_Decided. #TeamGMB. Call me (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, PHP, Mysql, JSON, etc)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Member Wants Obanikoro Disqualified From Holding Public Office. / Mutiny: General, 14 Colonels, Others Deny Charges as they face court martial. / PRP Chairman, Balarabe, Blasts Jonathan, Buhari As Second Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.