Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage (773 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove / How To Make Nairaland Frontpage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by GJames(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
I am one of those who visit Nairaland and remain at the frontpage, i rarely visit the sections.
The year 2010 when i learnt about nairaland and started visiting, there was hardly a topic on the frontpage that i don't click on; yea it was fun to view. Today i can't say the same of the frontpage. It went wrong when i started seeing topics like this:
1. Toke this... vs. Tonto that... Who rocked it better.
2. Maheeda, Wizkid, Tonto Dike etc reveals their new tatoo.
3. The topic about a female celebrity sharing an unclad photo of herself in a bath tub (can't remember how its placed)
4. How does Toolz look in this or that outfit.
I can't remember the rest for now, but you add yours.
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by Baba419(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bomb blast in ..........

1 Like

Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by alienvirus: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tonto Dike
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by mebad(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Boko Haram kills ........ graphic pictures

1 Like

Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Topics like " my boyfriend is huge down there, advice me" wtf!
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by Jasmine00(f): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Esp those "10 types of this n that" angry
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by pwerrymansion(f): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
"Acccident @ the end of the world,viewers discretion adviced", woman cut hubby johnny,man burnt wife to death, chike ike in new bikini photos, Mr 9ja takes vacation pics on hot body, Buhari this, Jonathan that. Apc this PDP that

1 Like

Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
angry angry

La Dis One Dhey Pain Me Pazz

1 Like

Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by ramdris(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
PDP promises to improve our economy........ bla bla bla....
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by GJames(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
brito:
Topics like " my boyfriend is huge down there, advice me" wtf!
lol. I can't even click on this topic
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
alienvirus:
Tonto Dike
exactly, but now if its not Nadia Buari its mercy j or tiwa savage baby 'bomb' or other nonsense from our artists
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by GJames(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
pwerrymansion:
"Acccident in end of the road,viewers discretion adviced", woman cut hubby johnny,man burnt wife to death, chike ike in new bikini photos, Mr 9ja takes vacation pics on hot body, Buhari this, Jonathan that. Apc this PDP that
On point
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by bubablaize: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
*his girlfriend wants him to change his phone. please advice*
*shocking: 98 year old man defile 3 year old girl*
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by iliyande(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
How to make 1 billion naira a week undecided
How to join illuminati,
Do you need sugar mumy and sugar dady? Contact Mr. Benny Hahaha.
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by bubablaize: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
*his girlfriend wants him to change his phone. please advice*
*shocking: 98 year old man rapes 3 year old.*
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by GJames(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jasmine00:
Esp those "10 types of this n that" angry
This came to mind but i thought a lot people liked it so i didn't mention it
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by Tjayjosh(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Me and 90% of all the girls on nairaland hate this topic: PICS OF MIKEL AND HIS BEAUTIFUL RUSSIAN GIRLFRIEND.

1 Like

Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by Hawlahscho(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
I Was here
Re: Headlines You Hate Seeing On Nairaland Frontpage by GJames(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
alienvirus:
Tonto Dike
Another Tonto Dike topic just made frontpage. TONTO DIKE GOES HAYWIRE, SHARES PICS OF HERSELF IN A BATH TUB

(1) (Reply)

. / I Was Banned For An Unknown Crime / How Posible Is This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.