Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Driver Return His Phone After 7 Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Return His Phone After 7 Days (549 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone / Andrew Yakubu Asks Court To Return ‘His’ $9.7m, £74,000‎ To Him / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driver Return His Phone After 7 Days by adeleyeA10(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
On Wednesday 4/03/2015 my phone techno H5 dropped in his car (town service) Iwo road --- oremeji axis in Ibadan. I tried calling one of the line (eti)but not reachable.
According to him " I saw a passenger picking a cellphone in my car, immediately I asked who owns the phone, he claimed that he owns it all the passengers now said he should unlock the SECURITY PATTERN on the but he couldn't unluck it.
He took it from the passenger and learnt that the phone cost #15,000.
Then he desired to return it to me". His name is pastor Kehinde.
Thank you sir.
NIGERIA GOOD PEOPLE, GREAT NATION.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt / Police Confirm Killing Of Man, 28, In Tussle Over Girl Friend / Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.