Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash (1735 Views)

Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] / Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash by biggerboyc(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
A new crisis has broken out of PDP which was caused by the speech made by firstlady dame patience jonathan pronouncing buhari as brain dead in which fani kayode also affirmed. muazu and other northern leader in the people democratic party (PDP) have kicked against such statement.

also the statement of madam jonathan refering to people in the North who breed more children than they can cater for” during one of her campaign stops in Calabar, Cross River State, is also said to the causing disquiet within the party’s leadership.

Mrs. Jonathan had said: “Our people do not give birth to uncountable children. Our men don’t give birth to children they dump in the streets. We are not like people from that part of the country (North)”.
continue reading from http://biggerboyc..com
Re: Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash by 0nyegame(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Madam PEJ and wahala....wetin concern me sef....driver if u pass my bus-stop eehh....
Re: Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
pdp governors are with APC in meeting. reality is staring before your eyes

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash by Boss13: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
They cannot sell Jonathan. He is bad product

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash by 9jatriot(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
You package face me I face you and want to sell it as duplex, who go buy am as duplex?
Re: Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash by OgologoDimkpa: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Another set of lies from the stables of APCheats embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash by barbstee(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
PEJ is causing GEJ more harm than good,its hightime she cautioned herself.
Anyway #sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash by iamrealdeji(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Muazu made the wrong choice by going to pdp,i knew it before that he can never hate Buhari,his fellow northerner,i was a huge fan of Muazu before he went to pdp

(1) (Reply)

Gombe State Governorship Election Live Update (Picture) / Imo State Governorship Results By Local Govts. / Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s $9.7m Failed Arms Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.