Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Someone Looking For A Wife To Married - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Someone Looking For A Wife To Married (832 Views)

I Desperately Need A Wife / I Need A Wife / German Base Looking For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by meetlekan(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Someone looking for a wife to married here in south african please Nairaland help out.
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by rahulthepcl(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hahaha..i think you should try online dating sites. smiley
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Op, it's well with you oooooo, I wish you all the best in your search.

1 Like

Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by Tallesty1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:
Why don't you help him?
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by alberto2k(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
I believe this is a Scam advert undecided
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why don't you help him?
grin grin grin
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by ShirelleBaby: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Alberto2k.
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why don't you help him?
grin grin grin....
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by meetlekan(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why don't you help him?
. Yes you are right
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by meetlekan(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
alberto2k:
I believe this is a Scam advert undecided
How did you no it a scam hmmm naija na wa oh every tin na scam.
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by goodmorning40: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where and where have u looked, expantiate
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by alberto2k(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Alberto2k.

According to scale of preference, i'll rather look for my certificate grin

And You should help the Op please cheesy

It would benefit us both... The Bride price will be paid to me and you'll get your 30% share grin
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by meetlekan(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
None as make verification or confirm it they just jump into conclude that's scam.
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by alberto2k(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
meetlekan:
How did you no it a scam hmmm naija na wa oh every tin na scam.

Talking like you're not a Nigerian undecided
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by meetlekan(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
alberto2k:

It would benefit us both... The Bride price will be paid to me and you'll get your 30% share grin
Alright it fine once you ready but nothing to be scared or scam about this.
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by meetlekan(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Talking like you're not a Nigerian undecided
I understand you but as same time not every thing a scam.
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by meetlekan(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
debolly:
@debolly your face look familiar to me , well thanks for your comment.
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by meetlekan(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
The rate of in box to my mail is getting much so am deciding to post the guy picture so one can decide.
Re: Someone Looking For A Wife To Married by ShirelleBaby: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
alberto2k:

sad

(1) (Reply)

My Future Wife Could Be Here In Nairaland(ready To Settle Down) / Prayerful, Dedicated And Humble Girl Needed For Dating / I Need A Caring And Responsible Girl Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.