Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard (30465 Views)

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by xtic2yz(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s]I don't talk to mad cows
SAME HERE.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by mustymatic(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:
The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
Changing usernames wont help, keep copying n pasting rubbish, you will eventually get tired of ur shii...u r not wat ur usernames are.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
xtic2yz:

now i know y ur mouth smells, u neva brush dat p?d?pooed mouth of urs. blindfolded fowl

Is that all you got ?
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by ololo12: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lets be honest with ourselves. Buhari ain't capable to be the President. This kind thing baffle me, so for the whole Nigeria, APC no see better candidate than GMB to present?? This na insult to the sensibilities of Nigerians.

Nigerian politicians don fail us, and Nigeria.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by EdCure: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Go home u are drunk
With a wine that your annual income cannot afford.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by dein77(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
GEJ till 2019!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Thanks for the wonderful expression

The impression I get here is something else

Thanks bro
don't mind apc dullards here on nairaland . Even yoruba pdp govs have been gej most vocal supporters . Pls if u have the time kindly visit oyo ,osun and lagos state and feel the pulse of ppl .you will see how ppl have turned against that party. But since the social media is the only channel ppl outside the region can know about here ,apc has been using it to project itself as the official party of the yorubas . In oyo state,apc doesn't even have a senator.parties like labour party,accord and sdp have taken over from apc. Please go through this thread and see how osun worker are complaining. www.nairaland.com/2188448/osun-state-workers-protests-unpaid
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by basilo101: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
What i keep asking myself and you people is how come yorubas allowed tinubu to manipulate them and pocket them

I just keep asking myself how come they are supporting buhari and his tinubu man

I just dont get it how they can support a man that is so old that doesn't know what m government means and what e government means

I am still asking why should they opt for gerontacracy instead of democracy are they demonstrating their monarchy and hausa oligarchy hangover..

I ask finally what will you go for is it a current phone or an anologue phone

To me I see those that support buhari as been daft and retrogressives . A man that should be in hospice

It's a thing of shame

This is not tribal bashing pls but Yoruba why do you want to drag us back
yorubas want to grab power tru d back door. Northerners would be foolish to be tricked again into a repetition of Yar'adua saga by d same yorubas
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by maestroferddi: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
PassingShot:
I have said it in many of my posts here that debating GEJ is like according dignity to those who lack it. Continue to shun them and let them continue to show their frustration to the whole world.

Why do I need to debate a people who severally have wished me dead?

Are you for real or just sounding off?!

So because Buhari was lambasted, he should shun an obligatory requirement?

So what should Jonathan who has been the butt of unconscionable uncharitable comments do then?

Simply put Buhari is not a serious candidate as manifested by his antecedents in the run up to this election.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
I am yet to see an intelligent person that supports Buhari. Most people who support Buhari never knew he killed Nkem Owoh's (Usuofia) brother on firing squad. Most of them do not know Buhari jailed journalist and might likely ban Nairaland and other blogs.

A man who truncated democracy, should NEVER be allowed to even contest election needless to WIN. If Buhari allowed Shagari civilian rule to make their mistakes and learn from it, we would not have experienced the IBB, Abacha, Abdusalem decades of serial junta that finally destroyed our psyche as a people.

Do not vote Buhari, I am warning you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by richardomoko: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Buhari is only being teleguided by the owner of APC - Bola Tinubu. He is yet to realise that he has sold his birth right for a plate of porridge like Esau. Tinubu as calculative as he is wants to be at all cost the president of Nigeria and Buhari has not realised that he is only a pawn in the scheming of Tinubu as he has already sold his party machinery to Tinubu.[quote author=Ndlistic post=31490510][/quote]
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Revolution:
APC is giving PDP a taste of their own medicine. grin In 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011 the PDP presidedential candidates failed to show up for the debates. So, why is PDP interested in debating this time? Because they are losing. They avoided debates since 1999, when they were sure of victory, in the same manner APC is avoiding a debate now because they are sure of victory. Fair game.

Can you see the pattern?

1999: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2003: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2007: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2011: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2015: APC presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections

Is Nigeria in 2015 same as Nigeria in 2003, 2007 or 2011. The fact is that the level of social awareness now is very high. Nigerian youths are sophisticated more than before. If someone refused to debate some years, is that enuf reason why u should not debate too. You claimed nedg is biased yet many other organisations offered to organise another debate yet u refused. The truth is that apc wants to package buhari into power because they know he his their best shot. They are shielding him cos they know his intellectual capability.
Stop trying to justify whatsnot...
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by dein77(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Billyonaire:
I am yet to see an intelligent person that supports Buhari. Most people who support Buhari never knew he killed Nkem Owoh's (Usuofia) brother on firing squad. Most of them do not know Buhari jailed journalist and might likely ban Nairaland and other blogs.

A man who truncated democracy, should NEVER be allowed to even contest election needless to WIN. If Buhari allowed Shagari civilian rule to make their mistakes and learn from it, we would not have experienced the IBB, Abacha, Abdusalem decades of serial junta that finally destroyed our psyche as a people.

Do not vote Buhari, I am warning you all.

Don't mind them; their desperation is their greatest undoing . Like you said, those who truncated our democracy in the past should never be allowed to enjoy its benefits today. But this Nigeria, where people don't value or pay attention to history.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by taofeeq137(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Na only "thunder fire your ancestors there" you sabi? mumu, at least be creative even if na only yab u come here come yab, because u don dey carry am for head since like say na GEJ dey feed you, or SHAG you.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Revolution:
APC is giving PDP a taste of their own medicine. grin In 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011 the PDP presidedential candidates failed to show up for the debates. So, why is PDP interested in debating this time? Because they are losing. They avoided debates since 1999, when they were sure of victory, in the same manner APC is avoiding a debate now because they are sure of victory. Fair game.

Can you see the pattern?

1999: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2003: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2007: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2011: PDP presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
2015: APC presidential candidate avoided the debate and won the elections
CHILDISH LOGIC
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by dein77(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

Is Nigeria in 2015 same as Nigeria in 2003, 2007 or 2011. The fact is that the level of social awareness now is very high. Nigerian youths are sophisticated more than before. If someone refused to debate some years, is that enuf reason why u should not debate too. You claimed nedg is biased yet many other organisations offered to organise another debate yet u refused. The truth is that apc wants to package buhari into power because they know he his their best shot. They are shielding him cos they know his intellectual capability.
Stop trying to justify whatsnot...

Don't mind the hypocrites. They are chanting and mouthing change, and yet they want things to remain the same.

Buhari should tell us how he intends to transform Nigeria in 4 years!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by lekikosky(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Association of fools and dumb heads with clueless leader. Talk is cheap.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by taofeeq137(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
joliej:
Wow... this is a prolific writer who knows how to use words succinctly. He really got me laughing grin

Anyway I believe it's a waste of time. Gmb supporters are so hypnotized that After reading this and seeing the truth in it, they would still go on and chant
Sai warefa...

cyril83:

What happened when jonathan stylishly boycotted 2011 public debate ? I would really love to see GMB in a public debate with jonathan. Besides, heaven wil not fall if he decides not to participate and i don't see such truncating his victory come march 28.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
ololo12:
Lets be honest with ourselves. Buhari ain't capable to be the President. This kind thing baffle me, so for the whole Nigeria, APC no see better candidate than GMB to present?? This na insult to the sensibilities of Nigerians.

Nigerian politicians don fail us, and Nigeria.
this is what many of us have been saying . Why is it that out of 170million nigerians ,the best candidate apc and tinubu could produce is a 73 years old retired officer who is a prostate cancer patient and who ruled Nigeria 32years ago? That is why many believe that tinubu and co have a sinster motive behind this buhari candidacy
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by grimandevil: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
when one sees 1000 reason not to vote for buhari and yet many see no such reason then know it is the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by kalohkaloh: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Aribisala has not forgiven Buhari for jailing him when he was military head of state, hence his regular worthless, biased and shallow articles against the man! He has blindly revealed in his above write up the kind of questions the Election Debate Group plans to use to embarass Buhari if he honours their silly calls for debate. Tell me, how has the 2011 debate improved peoples' welfare today! Even, if any debate holds today, majority of Nigerians don't have light to watch it! So, what is the benefit of the debate? Finally, if Chatam outing of Buhari was a waste, why did PDP pay some miscreantss to protest at the venue? Aribisala should go into farming to be more relevant! Enough of bad belle write ups against Buhari!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
dein77:

Don't mind the hypocrites. They are chanting and mouthing change, and yet they want things to remain the same.

Buhari should tell us how he intends to transform Nigeria in 4 years!
what u should ask is ,how has buhari himself transformed his own life in 20years? He hasn't improved himself academically ,materially he is still the same . We are talking about a man with a stagnant life .
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by dein77(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
kalohkaloh:
Aribisala has not forgiven Buhari for jailing him when he was military head of state, hence his regular worthless, biased and shallow articles against the man! He has blindly revealed in his above write up the kind of questions the Election Debate Group plans to use to embarass Buhari if he honours their silly calls for debate. Tell me, how has the 2011 debate improved peoples' welfare today! Even, if any debate holds today, majority of Nigerians don't have light to watch it! So, what is the benefit of the debate? Finally, if Chatam outing of Buhari was a waste, why did PDP pay some miscreantss to protest at the venue? Aribisala should go into farming to be more relevant! Enough of bad belle write ups against Buhari!

You called that straight article BIASED? Are you serious? I give up!
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Ahmeduana(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
sammyj:
When the clueless one refused to participate in the 2011 presidential election was it because he only spoke for 60 mins during his campaign. Never the less I still believe GMB has a better brand and candidate than the clueless GEJ, Sambo, PDP and PEJ put together. Even if GMB cannot talk again in his life God forbid, I will still vote for him no matter the amount of mud slinging from FFK, Okupe, Abati the bastards, OPs and their likes present to us, we have decided to vote for GMB / PYO come March 2015 and send back the clueless one and SHEPOPOTEMUS to OTUOKE fishermen market !!!

Click like for GMB/PYO and
Click share for GEJ/PEJ
WE'VE LEARN TO SEE YOU GUYS FOR WHAT YOU ARE, "grade A nuisance'' DON'T YOU SEE THAT NOBODY TRY TO ARGUE WITH YOU AGAIN? BECAUSE WE'VE REALISED THE GAP BETWEEN YOU AND LOGIC, RATIONAL REASON AND COMMON SENSE IS JUST LIKE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN EARTH AND MARS, SO DON'T WORRY WE WON'T DRAG NAIRALAND WITH apc THE FLOOR BELONGS TO YOU INSULT IF YOU CAN, ABUSE IF YOU CAN, BECAUSE BARCANISTAN, EUROBOMBER, PHOCKPHOCK MAN,TEMITEMI,ISHILOVE WITH WITH LOTS OF RATIONAL AND LOGICAL MINDED PEOPLE DON'T HAVE YOUR TIME, GATHER ALL THE likes YOU CAN GATHER FROM YOUR FELLOW agbero, SINCE THAT'S THE ONLY THING YOU GUYS ARE SURVIVING ON, NOBODY IS GOING TO DRAG THAT WITH YOU, SO ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST, YOUR 1 MINUTE FAME.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by taofeeq137(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there grin

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
O
K
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Heffalump(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sleekydee:
If this article is true....then in ma opinion GMB isn't a serious person....so because if insult u won't debate, and yet u wanna rule a country with over 170million population.....weather u win or not, at least 60m outta that 170m has a smart phone and will bombarded your Facebook and twitter handles daily( go ask GEJ)........I don't think this is a legit reason.

These are known facts. APC is just blindfolding Nigerians.
Wise people will always spot the difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by dein77(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
onatisi:
what u should ask is ,how has buhari himself transformed his own life in 20years? He hasn't improved himself academically ,materially he is still the same . We are talking about a man with a stagnant life .

Hahahhahaha. He hasn't added ANYTHING new in his life for more than 3 decades!

Forged certificate. Perjured person.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijainfogalery:
In developed and sane countries, you dare not avoid it

Dave Cameron is avoiding debate as well so its not a naija thing

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/?p=165062

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures) / El Rufai Has Been Quiet About The Nigerian Military Victory Over Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.